Black Poetry : She get teased worldly her boss let her leave early from work there's some flirt but dumb jerk keep her alert she's a queen right but she's not giving

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
She get teased worldly
her boss let her leave early
from work there's some flirt
but dumb jerk keep her alert
she's a queen right
but she's not giving the green light
to kiss her lips, she mustn't let
him do that oh he want some yet
afraid to beg, her lips glow red
wanna go ahead and kiss them
she know about the bed and him
NAW PLAYER: the facts are large
like acts of sabotage
the whack I try dodge
and attack in camouflage
from cars oil leaves a stain
thoughts spoil squeeze the brain
at the club a breeze remain
one time at a lovely bar
and argument left an ugly scar
her dress half open
breasts milky jest poking
a boy in a suit arrive hoping
to get some of this gravy
this could be dumb and crazy
he looked at my body, tradition
gave him ambition
which is a desire for success
got thirst in my game
my heart burst into flame
had to call the fire tuck
he really desire luck
don't care about the past
but now have to wear a mask
to survive and stay alive outcasts
not accepted

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Africa : Ignore the article, and talk about African children being teased! All Things Africa 21
Y Black Poetry : Strip Teased... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Unreality of worldly bonds.. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
KaHotep Black Poetry : Worldly desires secret, are you in it? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What Does It Profit You To Gain Worldly Material Things And To Lose Your Mind? Chief Elder Osiris 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Both love and hatred are foolish as far as the worldly bonds are concerned Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : All worldly bonds appear blissful but really they are forms of worry only Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why does the mind waver violently with worldly thoughts and desires? Why does it refu Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : One cannot become My dearest disciple unless one hates the worldly bonds Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The nature of Worldly Bonds Vs Pious Bond with God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Worldly desire make the devotee impure Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why one should ask some worldly things? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why does mind waver violently with worldly thoughts and how to calm down it? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
O Black People : She’s the boss for the Day (for kids...and adults) Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Arrived at the club deprived of lovebut survived a hug delivered by a chickstarted to quiver quick and licked her lipsclub a boss sitebut lost m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Heard a boss beat and walked across the street founded out it was CD yelled turn it up and defeat quietness, it was a heavy Impala Chevy with dubs be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Vhedza1 African American History Culture : Boss: The Black Experience In Business Documentary African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : look I'm boss in the hood but got lost in the woods now in town and somehow found friends, didn't re Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Dodge potions the size of large oceans like an albatross at a loss for words and still a boss bird w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How Rapper Turned Entrepreneur Rasheeda Frost Is Redefining 'Girl Boss' Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black Positive People : 12-Year Old Boss Launches Gourmet Vegan Popcorn Company Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Kadijah Law Forum : Can't use the N-word at work, even if you're black AND the boss! Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
ckoolbreez Black People : Woman donates kidney to boss, gets fired Black People Open Forum 6
Corvo Audio Video Web Conferencing : Filipino Traffic Cop Doing His Job Like A Boss Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Rick Ross ft. Nicki Minaj - You The Boss Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Amnat77 Black Entertainment : Fela Kuti "Mr Grammarticologylisationalism is the Boss" Black Entertainment 1
MsInterpret Black People : Despise your boss Black People Open Forum 12
D Black People : Big White Boss told HIS DOG to SIC that FORMER BLACK MAN EMPLOYEE of HIS Black People Open Forum 5
P Black People : Big Easy boss sez cleanup no worse than WTC Black People Open Forum 1
A Black People : I got a complement of my boss....and parrents Black People Open Forum 1
M Black Poetry : Got rhymes that sweep across microphones and boss dome Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Isaiah Black People : YESSUH BOSS MANG... Black People Open Forum 5
M Black Poetry : Pay boss rent its microscopic and it cross vent my pocket Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
L Black Poetry : Gangsta B*tch Blues (to the tune of Deeper by Boss) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
DIIMOND Black Poetry : The wanna-be Pimp Boss... The Stupid Girl...& The Gullible Wife!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
H Black Poetry : hey u pt.2 (reply from my boss[on the other side]) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0