destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I really like this Brother ... angelsnupnup7Warrior Youtube Channel ... Subscribe to the Brother, give him some love!

He's really letting Brothers have it, he calls them cowards and everything! Something you don't see often, Brothers straightening out Brothers!

I have been attacked by Brothers over these years of being out here, and have come to the conclusion that it's just easier for them to fight and attack me ... A Sister ... than it is for them to go and attack their real enemy ... the one who has his foot on their neck ... the white man.

This Brother says it all !!!

Man oh Man !!! ... I LOVE IT !!! ... and am proud to see a Brother speaking on this!

SHAME On U, Black Males ATTACKING Single BLACK WOMEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAvJAR7B_Pg

Subscribe to the Brother ... give him some love !!! :toast:

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Peace and Blessings Family,

I really like this Brother ... angelsnupnup7Warrior Youtube Channel ... Subscribe to the Brother, give him some love!

He's really letting Brothers have it, he calls them cowards and everything! Something you don't see often, Brothers straightening out Brothers!

I have been attacked by Brothers over these years of being out here, and have come to the conclusion that it's just easier for them to fight and attack me ... A Sister ... than it is for them to go and attack their real enemy ... the one who has his foot on their neck ... the white man.

This Brother says it all !!!

Man oh Man !!! ... I LOVE IT !!! ... and am proud to see a Brother speaking on this!

SHAME On U, Black Males ATTACKING Single BLACK WOMEN

Subscribe to the Brother ... give him some love !!! :toast:

:heart:

Destee

:em2400:

Um,....isnt this self serving and um,....by proxy, reverse man bashing?

:deal:

Besides, he seems to be pandering to the females worse fears. This is prolly his way of getting numbers.

:qqb023:

These things go in phases. A few years ago, brothers were all down low, drop out cons or excons, that abandoned their children, whilst giving sisters AIDS. Or something like that. It's your turn.

:em0200:

Last edited:

ChosenSeed

May 26, 2009
The concept of black women being beyond reproach is ridiculous. The males supporting black women being beyond reproach seem to ALWAYS fall into these categories:
1. Raised without a father
2. Committed crimes within the black community and served time in prison
3. Has a broken family of his own where HE isn't in the home with them

I think we all should look at the messenger when this sort of ideology is disseminated.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: