Amun-Ra : Sexy and Sexual?

cherryblossom

Banned
you nailed it--I know women have otout up with the goo, bad and the ugly, but some of it can be alleviated if you check the type of signals you might be sending--women will always attract men, you just want to besure you're attracting the right ones and for the right reasons--a word to the wise--physical attraction always occurs first in men and women--for men, we just as soon sleep with you on the first date--hell on the first table we can find and that may not be what you're looking for--sometimes you have to help us get past our hormones--and we can lie--ooowee can we lie--and y'all believe us even when you know different--what's up with that--but keep on keeping in--I like it all--Ra

;)

ROFLMBO! You keeps it real, dontcha!

Nameless

Banned
I could be kicked out of the playas club for what I am about to write about but I feel that it is necessary. As a man I’ve found it difficult to explain to women the difference between being sexy and sexual and I am dumbfounded to find a reason why I even should care.

Nevertheless, the difference between the two is not written anywhere, but the reality of the two and how it affects relations is all around. Unfortunately, I think there is a clear misunderstanding of the two among women and that misunderstanding contributes to hurt feelings, unwanted advances and confusion about men.

I would describe sexy as an overall person that has a sexual element that is nearly hidden behind mystery as well as good taste and restraint, whereas sexual removes any mystery or restraint and provides sexual interest rather than overall interest. As a man, why I should even care remains a mystery.

Does it make a difference? It depends upon a woman’s goals. Either appearance will interest almost any man, but it is the type of interest that determines the relationship and seems to be confusing to women. For most men, the more skin available to a man’s eye, the more his thoughts move toward sexual activity. After that the distinction is just a matter of how much work is going to be necessary to achieve the goal—sexual intercourse.

This is not to say that a solid relationship cannot develop, it is just saying that sexual intercourse was the primary motivating factor. It was a purely physical attraction.

On the other hand sexy usually produces a more restrained approach because the sexual signals are not so clear. Obviously, there is a sexual interest but without that clear sexual signal, men tend to approach women a little more cautiously, and usually end up taking time to form a more meaningful relationship.

It appears that many women don’t care about the difference, but when complaints go out about the type of men they attract, that’s when I have a problem. Of course, if a romp in the hay is all you are seeking, the sexual look is much more effective in getting right to the point.

I am taking a risk in writing this because I could be kicked out of the men’s club for revealing such information but it just seems that women should know what they are getting into from a man’s stand point rather than by what their girlfriends tell them.

On a purely testosterone driven level, I find that sexual women attract me. I like that blatant sexual appearance, that slightly tawdry and nasty aura that makes my blood race, but I must also confess that until AIDS these would all be one-night stands unless it was real good and even then I wouldn’t have given out my real name.

On the other hand a sexy women is intriguing not for what she shows but for what she doesn’t show. It is the mystery that is the ultimate attraction, but even it has its drawbacks, as testosterone doesn’t like to spend much time working.

In addition, these women can be marriage risks and may take us out of circulation. Still, it’s not my call. Women wear what you like, but be aware the signal you think you’re sending may not be the signal that is received. When there is chum in the water, it attracts sharks—and we all bite.

outer is costumes

testosterone comes and goes like an orgasm comes and goes, in about thirty seconds

i value your opinion of sexy and sexual, but sexy leads to sexual

based on what u think sexy is

i never found a man to be sexy that didn't have his own opinions and self worth

when sex isn't mistaken for "love", even a man can get humped and dumped

see I know exactly what I know sexy to be

AIDS was created under fear, it's just another form of the concept of sickness and disease

if one is caught up in physical things the mystery will always remain because healing takes place in the mind

and if u don't have access to your own MIND, then by your own physical eyes you will be led toward any and everything the body prompts you to follow

I find that if men can not understand your MIND they'll accept whatever they can get and replace that with achievement

If saying oh I "hit" that validates a man, he most def has issues

men always say oh "this is just sex" but all of their other "language" says otherwise

I'm me, and if a man thinks I ain't what the world says I should be, or I'm not what he wants to make me to be then he got control issues

usually foreplay for me is having "love" made in my mind-

on the strength physical attractions don't really last long for me

if i can't roll over in the morning and be like babe why we here again

and he tell me something that i can't understand, the whole idea of sex is out the window

if i'm in it for sex, the why we here question don't come up, cause i know why i'm there, and i am not asking for anything more then what i came for

i don't make "meaningful relationships" with someone who has no meaning, or worse someone else's meanings

and if that deems me a "spinster" then tis what tis

ain't compromise in a meaningful union because both are looking in the same direction

the sex is just incidental, and nah i ain't effin wit no cats that i ain't hittin it

might sound manly, but i got my pleasures also, and they also need to be met

i like sex, and more so within the immersion of Love

Love directs lust

and respect directs discipline

sexual develops from the idea of what sexy is

and if he don't know he's sexy, how can his sexual desire be truly activated

chicks get what they get cause they always tellin a man what he is not

so they get conquered

plain and simple

cherryblossom

Banned
I could be kicked out of the playas club for what I am about to write about but I feel that it is necessary. As a man I’ve found it difficult to explain to women the difference between being sexy and sexual and I am dumbfounded to find a reason why I even should care.

Nevertheless, the difference between the two is not written anywhere, but the reality of the two and how it affects relations is all around. Unfortunately, I think there is a clear misunderstanding of the two among women and that misunderstanding contributes to hurt feelings, unwanted advances and confusion about men.

I would describe sexy as an overall person that has a sexual element that is nearly hidden behind mystery as well as good taste and restraint, whereas sexual removes any mystery or restraint and provides sexual interest rather than overall interest. As a man, why I should even care remains a mystery.

Does it make a difference? It depends upon a woman’s goals. Either appearance will interest almost any man, but it is the type of interest that determines the relationship and seems to be confusing to women. For most men, the more skin available to a man’s eye, the more his thoughts move toward sexual activity. After that the distinction is just a matter of how much work is going to be necessary to achieve the goal—sexual intercourse.

This is not to say that a solid relationship cannot develop, it is just saying that sexual intercourse was the primary motivating factor. It was a purely physical attraction.

On the other hand sexy usually produces a more restrained approach because the sexual signals are not so clear. Obviously, there is a sexual interest but without that clear sexual signal, men tend to approach women a little more cautiously, and usually end up taking time to form a more meaningful relationship.

It appears that many women don’t care about the difference, but when complaints go out about the type of men they attract, that’s when I have a problem. Of course, if a romp in the hay is all you are seeking, the sexual look is much more effective in getting right to the point.

I am taking a risk in writing this because I could be kicked out of the men’s club for revealing such information but it just seems that women should know what they are getting into from a man’s stand point rather than by what their girlfriends tell them.

On a purely testosterone driven level, I find that sexual women attract me. I like that blatant sexual appearance, that slightly tawdry and nasty aura that makes my blood race, but I must also confess that until AIDS these would all be one-night stands unless it was real good and even then I wouldn’t have given out my real name.

On the other hand a sexy women is intriguing not for what she shows but for what she doesn’t show. It is the mystery that is the ultimate attraction, but even it has its drawbacks, as testosterone doesn’t like to spend much time working.

In addition, these women can be marriage risks and may take us out of circulation. Still, it’s not my call. Women wear what you like, but be aware the signal you think you’re sending may not be the signal that is received. When there is chum in the water, it attracts sharks—and we all bite.

And thank you for teaching those who do not know! :toast:

THIS is what so many of our daughters and sisters have never been told or taught by word or deed.

THIS is the "sexual confusion" so many young (and some older) sisters have by equating their sexuality with their self-worth.

cherryblossom

Banned
How to Tell The Difference Between Slutty and Sexy

Edited byNicole Willson and 17 others
  1. 1. Stick to this rule: Only show one body part with any outfit and that body part can't be shown to an extreme. Body parts include thighs (shown by wearing a mini skirt or short shorts), cleavage (by wearing a low-necked top) and the midriff (by wearing a short shirt, etc.) So, for any outfit remember to only show 1 of these 3 body parts.

2. Ask yourself when you look in the mirror when wearing your next questionable outfit: Do I look beautiful or hot? If you said "hot" then you need to change your outfit. There is a subtle difference between beautiful and hot that many people can detect which, ultimately, influences the perception of "Trashy" and "Sexy."

2. 3​
    Remember part of being labeled/called a **** is in the attitude and actions taken by a person. So if you skip the drama and quit acting spoiled and witchy you shouldn't have problems with cute booty jeans and a cute top.

3. 4​
    Recognize that girls who dress skimpy only look like they are trying to get attention because they can't get it any other way. Dressing in a trashy manner often sends messages of insecurity and actually displays a lack of self confidence. Remember this when dressing yourself.
http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-The-Difference-Between-Slutty-and-Sexy

cherryblossom

Banned
Hi,

As I am reading this the first thing that comes to mind is, What age group of women are you addressing ?? Then I must say IMHO, it's a different generational outlook.

Yeah, I was thinking "generational" too....I don't know or see many 35 and up women dressing like they're 20-25. I see more of the "let it ALL hang out"/"anything goes" attire/attitude from younger women.

However, even when in my 20s (and 30s), I did not dress trashy. I was "hot" but not "hoe-ish."

I've always "showcased" my best features: legs, butt, eyes and smile...I've also got some nice cleavage but I want a man to see past my breasts.... to my eyes and smile. Like, "Uhh, HELLO, I'm up HERE."

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
I just adress another thread and i think when a woman become sexual beyond sexy
is when she open the doors to her worth and a woman of any age who dress properly
and in coordination becomes sexy because she open the minds of imagination.

sexy is a strong word to me because it's close to sensual while they are different
i would rather say pretty or beautiful then seemingly like a ova excited man jerk
who looking at a woman as an object.

when showing parts how much will divide sexy and sensual go deep to the root of her
cleavage i feel is too much because you can't show the deep part of her cleavage without
showing the inner part of her boobs so she become none sexy and now sluttery
short shorts at any age is extreme to me and place her as a street walker .....guess i'm ole fashion
and love to use my imagination and eyez to undress her to my likings without anyone knowing it.
That would be sexy........yeah! men do get lost or caugh up in the mist of how a woman dress.