Africa : Serena Williams Quietly Kept Venture Capital Firm's Investment in Nigeria

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
How is what she does relevant to Afrikan Liberation?
I'm not here to determine if what she is doing is relevant to African liberation or not but since you raised the question, let me put this to you.
How is what she is doing not relevant?
Also where in this article does it state that what she's doing is relevant to the liberation of Africans and why in the heck would that fall on her shoulders?

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Now, that's what I call slamming the door shut on someone...Nicely done and Nuff said!!!
As usual brother Al you post some eye opening stories that are not some type of dream world media fluff but real world impacting examples that we "CAN" make a difference but in our own time and on our own dime. Your back is well covered as far as I'm concerned. Again thanks.

8fe69660ebd0863e8e2b351617f17a23.png

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
As usual brother Al you post some eye opening stories that are not some type of dream world media fluff but real world impacting examples that we "CAN" make a difference but in our own time and on our own dime. Your back is well covered as far as I'm concerned. Again thanks.

View attachment 15517
Much appreciated brother:)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: