Black People Politics : Senate aides rescued boxes containing the electoral votes as a mob besieged the Capitol.

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003

• Quick-thinking Senate aides grabbed the wooden boxes containing the electoral votes before being evacuated.
  • "If our capable floor staff hadn't grabbed them, they would have been burned by the mob," Sen. Jeff Merkley of Oregon tweeted

1610132011248.png

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Just in the knick of time. That box was their aim/focus
Sure was .. I'm glad they skirted out with the boxes. That Foiled all attempts of over 100 Congress people wasting all this week.

Without those letters, the certification certainly could have been changed when new one's were requested

The Potus was in his office reports state. Jumping up and down with enthusiasm over the turmoil, as it unfolded on Capital Hill and wondered why others present were not as excited as he was..
Ruddie I bet was there.. The Potus actions possibly scared even those fools.

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: