Black Spirituality Religion : Self Actualization with the Cosmic Forces of West Africa

Corvo

navigator of live
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
Yes... very much so.

But the cosmic forces are global, universal...........

Iyale Asaba

Jan 21, 2014
I saw this and I'm wondering if any one has heard of this master teacher?

"Please join us for our Self-Actualization workshop at Mother Mystic in Providence, Rhode Island on March 22nd hosted by Master teacher H. Yuya Assaan-ANU.

WORKSHOP DETAILS

This class provides a transforming hands-on experience and deeper look into the natural energies that are responsible for the evolutionary forces of the cosmos. Power is the ability to link to the source of the true life spring. This begins by, first, acquiring the ability to listen to the whispers and callings of that celestial root origin.

H. Yuya Assaan-ANU takes the participants in this workshop through various steps which will attune each individual in attendance to their own unique genius and source frequency. This workshop will, not only, focus on the manifestations of cosmic forces and their esoteric meanings but, also how to employ those powers in our own lives to improve the quality of our state. Several forms of ancient West African divination will also be taught so that one can tap directly into the voices of the forces that govern the universe.

Topics Covered:

·African thought and philosophical calculation

·Orisha

·Divination

·Spiritual Healing and Growth

Balancing the spiritual ecosystem

ATTENDING OUR WORKSHOPS COMES WITH BENEFITS:

Attend our event and receive 50% off classes and discounts on our books and products.

Consultation services will be available for purchase at this event with Chief Yuya and his divination team.

Costs:

$20 if you RSVP / $25.00 cash at the door"

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I saw this and I'm wondering if any one has heard of this master teacher?

"Please join us for our Self-Actualization workshop at Mother Mystic in Providence, Rhode Island on March 22nd hosted by Master teacher H. Yuya Assaan-ANU.

WORKSHOP DETAILS

This class provides a transforming hands-on experience and deeper look into the natural energies that are responsible for the evolutionary forces of the cosmos. Power is the ability to link to the source of the true life spring. This begins by, first, acquiring the ability to listen to the whispers and callings of that celestial root origin.

H. Yuya Assaan-ANU takes the participants in this workshop through various steps which will attune each individual in attendance to their own unique genius and source frequency. This workshop will, not only, focus on the manifestations of cosmic forces and their esoteric meanings but, also how to employ those powers in our own lives to improve the quality of our state. Several forms of ancient West African divination will also be taught so that one can tap directly into the voices of the forces that govern the universe.

Topics Covered:

·African thought and philosophical calculation

·Orisha

·Divination

·Spiritual Healing and Growth

Balancing the spiritual ecosystem

ATTENDING OUR WORKSHOPS COMES WITH BENEFITS:

Attend our event and receive 50% off classes and discounts on our books and products.

Consultation services will be available for purchase at this event with Chief Yuya and his divination team.

Costs:

$20 if you RSVP / $25.00 cash at the door"

Is this the same Mother Mystic, or a different one:

In reply to mother mystic, I have shopped in new age stores and in all my life I HAVE NEVER seen someone so rude to their customers, and yes, I was a customer. I told you that people will do whatever is right for themselves and you somehow took offense TO THAT. If you are so stubborn that you can not accept people for who they are... and you feel justified in being so unbelievably rude to your clients, then yes, this is exactly the pace to air my grievances.

Comment from Susan A. of Mother Mystic
Business Owner
4/12/2013 Claire, I'm sorry that you decided to take your rantings here after I had to block you on Facebook and Twitter but this is not the arena for personal vendettas.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/mother-mystic-providence

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz