Black Spirituality Religion : Self Actualization with the Cosmic Forces of West Africa

Corvo

navigator of live
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
Yes... very much so.

But the cosmic forces are global, universal...........

Iyale Asaba

Jan 21, 2014
I saw this and I'm wondering if any one has heard of this master teacher?

"Please join us for our Self-Actualization workshop at Mother Mystic in Providence, Rhode Island on March 22nd hosted by Master teacher H. Yuya Assaan-ANU.

WORKSHOP DETAILS

This class provides a transforming hands-on experience and deeper look into the natural energies that are responsible for the evolutionary forces of the cosmos. Power is the ability to link to the source of the true life spring. This begins by, first, acquiring the ability to listen to the whispers and callings of that celestial root origin.

H. Yuya Assaan-ANU takes the participants in this workshop through various steps which will attune each individual in attendance to their own unique genius and source frequency. This workshop will, not only, focus on the manifestations of cosmic forces and their esoteric meanings but, also how to employ those powers in our own lives to improve the quality of our state. Several forms of ancient West African divination will also be taught so that one can tap directly into the voices of the forces that govern the universe.

Topics Covered:

·African thought and philosophical calculation

·Orisha

·Divination

·Spiritual Healing and Growth

Balancing the spiritual ecosystem

ATTENDING OUR WORKSHOPS COMES WITH BENEFITS:

Attend our event and receive 50% off classes and discounts on our books and products.

Consultation services will be available for purchase at this event with Chief Yuya and his divination team.

Costs:

$20 if you RSVP / $25.00 cash at the door"

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I saw this and I'm wondering if any one has heard of this master teacher?

"Please join us for our Self-Actualization workshop at Mother Mystic in Providence, Rhode Island on March 22nd hosted by Master teacher H. Yuya Assaan-ANU.

WORKSHOP DETAILS

This class provides a transforming hands-on experience and deeper look into the natural energies that are responsible for the evolutionary forces of the cosmos. Power is the ability to link to the source of the true life spring. This begins by, first, acquiring the ability to listen to the whispers and callings of that celestial root origin.

H. Yuya Assaan-ANU takes the participants in this workshop through various steps which will attune each individual in attendance to their own unique genius and source frequency. This workshop will, not only, focus on the manifestations of cosmic forces and their esoteric meanings but, also how to employ those powers in our own lives to improve the quality of our state. Several forms of ancient West African divination will also be taught so that one can tap directly into the voices of the forces that govern the universe.

Topics Covered:

·African thought and philosophical calculation

·Orisha

·Divination

·Spiritual Healing and Growth

Balancing the spiritual ecosystem

ATTENDING OUR WORKSHOPS COMES WITH BENEFITS:

Attend our event and receive 50% off classes and discounts on our books and products.

Consultation services will be available for purchase at this event with Chief Yuya and his divination team.

Costs:

$20 if you RSVP / $25.00 cash at the door"

Is this the same Mother Mystic, or a different one:

In reply to mother mystic, I have shopped in new age stores and in all my life I HAVE NEVER seen someone so rude to their customers, and yes, I was a customer. I told you that people will do whatever is right for themselves and you somehow took offense TO THAT. If you are so stubborn that you can not accept people for who they are... and you feel justified in being so unbelievably rude to your clients, then yes, this is exactly the pace to air my grievances.

Comment from Susan A. of Mother Mystic
Business Owner
4/12/2013 Claire, I'm sorry that you decided to take your rantings here after I had to block you on Facebook and Twitter but this is not the arena for personal vendettas.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/mother-mystic-providence

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Black Events : Self Actualization with the Cosmic Forces of West Africa Black Events 0
O Audio Video Web Conferencing : Self Actualization - Providence, RI Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
T Black Poetry : self-actualization Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
L Black Positive People : Create a self-love workshop for young black girls? Black People Doing Positive Things 10
C Black People : Black Afrikans Show No Self-Respect Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Stuck In The Quagmire Of Belief And We Self-Serious Black Afrikans Must Free Ourselves!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Is God Real Or Is Just Our Higher Self? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : It's A Serious Problem Black Afrikan People Are To The Self Of Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : I Have Risen Out From The Grave Of Self Ignorance And I Study Religion No More!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : We each can be a poet. Furthermore we have the spirit in all of us... True aura to self discovery Configure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Vhedza1 African American History Culture : The Afrocomb, Black Hair, Slavery & Self-Hatred (Updated) African American History Culture 0
Perfection Sudan : In Context Series: Self-Determination: A Solution to the Sudan Problem Sudan 0
Perfection Liberia : In Context Series: Self-Determination in Colonial Liberia and American Black Nationalism Liberia 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: China in Africa-- Savior or self-interest? Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Self aware that elsewhere at another place there is butter and lace that he can chase he can jest ta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mister Aten Africa : Innerstanding Self" All Things Africa 0
dunwiddat Black People : skin bleaching - Is this self hatred Black People Open Forum 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Woman killed by self-driving Uber car identified, as company suspends testing Science and Technology 4
candeesweet Black Poetry : The donation of self for more to happen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black People : #MeToo Shows That Women Must Learn Sexual Self-defence Black People Open Forum 8
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : BEING BLACK or BROWN’ Is it Self Hatred or SELF-ish Preservation? Chevron Dove 4
sekou kasimu Black People : Self Determination/Separation From Whites. Black People Open Forum 128
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Even if NFL beats Ezekiel Elliott, league suffered immense self-inflicted damage Black Sports 10
N The Front Porch : Looking to expand more on knowledge of self and NGE teachings The Front Porch 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Evolve In Intelligent Order Then Solve Your Problems Quietly (Metamorph Self) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Trey bennett Black Spirituality Religion : Isolation/ peace amongst self Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Kemetstry African American History Culture : DEACONS OF SELF DEFENSE African American History Culture 0
CE Wogu Black People : 28 Causes of Failure: Accurate Self-analysis Black People Open Forum 5
ManicRaider Black People : How do you ignore or not hate the self-haters? Black People Open Forum 11
Liberty Black Relationships : Confessions Of a Former Self Hating Black Man who Used to Bash Black women on Social Media Black Relationships 215
Eno Otu Premium Members Only : (Author edit due to potential self misrepresntation) Premium Members Only 13
Eno Otu Black Women : (Author edit due to self misrepresntation) Black Women 0
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to self misrepresntation) Black People Open Forum 27
RAPTOR African American History Culture : Lincoln and Black Self-Emancipation African American History Culture 0
TotalView Black Poetry : self evidence Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Eno Otu Black Relationships : (Author edit due to potential self misrepresntation) Black Relationships 43
chuck Black People : (Self) Help Is (Still) Needed! Black People Open Forum 0
Omowale Jabali Black People Politics : Self Determination Black People Politics 21
coey30 Black Poetry : Selfishly Self... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
coey30 Black Poetry : Selfishly Self Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Gorilla Science and Technology : Email Self-Defense - A Guide from the FSF Science and Technology 1
THE-GOD Black People : Would you rather work for a black man or be self-employed make 50k or a Caucasoid and make 90k? Black People Open Forum 26
KingSango Black People : @Self Proclaimed Black Experts. Black People Open Forum 0
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Ori and its role in Black Self-Sufficiency Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jaguar Wright - Self Love Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
candeesweet Black Spirituality Religion : What is the religion for self? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Short Stories : Self-Expression Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
Blackbird Black People : Knowledge of Self Black People Open Forum 45
Fine1952 Black People : Obviously no sense of self = Stuck On Stupid - Crash + Facebook post = jail Black People Open Forum 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : WHAT GOOD IS HISTORY, KNOWLEDGE OF SELF OR NATIONALISM IF..??? Black People Open Forum 0