Black Men : Seeking Brothers/Ideals/Info and help !

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
While brainstorming in a greater effort and with a even more higher push i'm seeking
whom ever wish to add and or join me in this new upcoming none-profit organization
which distributes tasks for a collective goal, The word itself is derived from and against
black-men of america this new (BMCSW) is just a frame work in process.

It's Objecvtive mission is:
to jointly bond brothers to fight the war against corruption /unjustice / community crimes
drugs-liquor-guns, work and fellowship community and market activities under BMCSW
(Black Men Community social workers) get out and form speeches/ draw up a working
plan - get involved , bring forth help to point out racial profiling and partnership with other
none profit corporations /organizations and forces.

DUITIES of commitment
body that operates in both the public sector and the private sector,
simultaneously fulfilling public duties and developing commercial marketing activities
(re-)organized, and the focus on the organization as a set of tasks or actions.

• From a functional perspective, the focus is on how entities like businesses or state authorities are used against the body of humanity.
  • our state of walfare / cop corruption / jobs and social economy / housing and equilty
  • for better living Sociology to the individual organs of a coherent body, In the social
  • and political arena.

The Division of it is::
An organization defined by the elements that are part of it (who belongs to the
organization and who does not?), its communication (which elements communicate and how do they communicate?), its autonomy (which changes are executed autonomously by the organization or its elements?), and its rules of action compared to outside events (what causes an organization to act as a collective actor?).

By coordinated and planned cooperation of the elements, the organization is able to solve tasks that lie beyond the abilities of the single elements. The price paid by the elements is the limitation of the degree of freedomof the elements. Advantages of organizations are enhancement (more of the same), addition (combination of different features) and extension. Disadvantages can be inertness (through co-ordination) and loss of interaction between brothers.

We become a voice which consist of a group of peers who decide as a group against
the odds of american system and twisted govern.

1862 Diagram of the government and American Union
(BMCSW) to generate a platform foundation for justice/ political talk-community
needs family morals while building UNITY against what oppressed our state of union.
as black men /family men / working men.

We now under da massive economy fall structured by our governmental call, da rise
in unemployment rates jobless hardship poverty setting our fate, Independency power we must demonstrate, on a collective bargin so take part in the new (BMCSW) to become aware and get more involved in community activities and STOP the bleeding

Seeking any info you can share/ideals and brothers to join me in this PUSH
one that i will not stop/give in and compromise self to Achieve so watch for me
in the near future as i go forth .......

Please Help !!!!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner

I need you now !

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
While brainstorming in a greater effort and with a even more higher push i'm seeking
whom ever wish to add and or join me in this new upcoming none-profit organization
which distributes tasks for a collective goal, The word itself is derived from and against
black-men of america this new (BMCSW) is just a frame work in process.

It's Objecvtive mission is:
to jointly bond brothers to fight the war against corruption /unjustice / community crimes
drugs-liquor-guns, work and fellowship community and market activities under BMCSW
(Black Men Community social workers) get out and form speeches/ draw up a working
plan - get involved , bring forth help to point out racial profiling and partnership with other
none profit corporations /organizations and forces.

DUITIES of commitment
body that operates in both the public sector and the private sector,
simultaneously fulfilling public duties and developing commercial marketing activities
(re-)organized, and the focus on the organization as a set of tasks or actions.

• From a functional perspective, the focus is on how entities like businesses or state authorities are used against the body of humanity.
  • our state of walfare / cop corruption / jobs and social economy / housing and equilty
  • for better living Sociology to the individual organs of a coherent body, In the social
  • and political arena.

The Division of it is::
An organization defined by the elements that are part of it (who belongs to the
organization and who does not?), its communication (which elements communicate and how do they communicate?), its autonomy (which changes are executed autonomously by the organization or its elements?), and its rules of action compared to outside events (what causes an organization to act as a collective actor?).

By coordinated and planned cooperation of the elements, the organization is able to solve tasks that lie beyond the abilities of the single elements. The price paid by the elements is the limitation of the degree of freedomof the elements. Advantages of organizations are enhancement (more of the same), addition (combination of different features) and extension. Disadvantages can be inertness (through co-ordination) and loss of interaction between brothers.

We become a voice which consist of a group of peers who decide as a group against
the odds of american system and twisted govern.

1862 Diagram of the government and American Union
(BMCSW) to generate a platform foundation for justice/ political talk-community
needs family morals while building UNITY against what oppressed our state of union.
as black men /family men / working men.

We now under da massive economy fall structured by our governmental call, da rise
in unemployment rates jobless hardship poverty setting our fate, Independency power we must demonstrate, on a collective bargin so take part in the new (BMCSW) to become aware and get more involved in community activities and STOP the bleeding

Seeking any info you can share/ideals and brothers to join me in this PUSH
one that i will not stop/give in and compromise self to Achieve so watch for me
in the near future as i go forth .......

Please Help !!!!

I am willing to assist but my means are presently limited as far as time is concerned. I work five days including a Saturday program. My work is in the non profit sector. Just hit me up through PM and I will give you my email or you can follow the link in my signature to my blog and profile.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Thank you brother Omowalejabali I truely need all the help short as well long term help and any info/support and or
ideas , I will hit you up for sure brother .............

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Did you read the manifesto on the Detroit 300?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ndugu Law Forum : How will the new Federal Gun Laws effect, Black folks seeking to use their 2 Amendment Rights?? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
T Black Spirituality Religion : seeking knowledge on The Throne of Allaah mentioned in Qur'aan Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
A Black Parenting : Seeking advice from my elders Black Parenting 48
OldSoul OldSoul : Visions with Voices is currently seeking submissions for Jan 2015 Edition OldSoul 0
Kadijah Black People : Man seeking help after accident, shot dead by cops Black People Open Forum 167
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "The Other IRS Scandal": David Cay Johnston on Dark Money Political Groups Seeking Tax Exemption Black People Politics 0
Siba Eusi The Front Porch : I'm seeking completely pre-christian African spiritual beliefs The Front Porch 14
Y The Front Porch : Seeking Wisdom The Front Porch 8
Ankhur Black People Politics : Is the President seeking war with China? Black People Politics 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : SEEKING Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Rent-seeking behavior Black Money Business Jobs 1
blackeyes Black Women : Single, Bi-Sexual Black Man Seeking... Black Women 10
abdurratln Black Events : Seeking Joint Solutions Show Black Events 0
Josef Black Poetry : ....seeking shelter from heavens "REIGN".... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
gogounited Black Spirituality Religion : White and seeking your opinions.. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 144
Ankhur Black People : China vs, AFRICOM, in seeking imperialism, need for African Unity more then ever!!!! Black People Open Forum 29
D Black People : HAPPY EARTHDAY SEEKING MAAT Black People Open Forum 9
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : Seeking the Peace within Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Mr.Novel seeking Ms.Poem Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
G Black People : More Rastafarians seeking power Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHEN SEEKING SERIOUS BLACK WARRIORS, THESE YAHOOGROUPS ARE Chief Elder Osiris 5
A Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Seeking students of Metu Neter Who Have Incarnation Objective Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 2
G Black Events : Casting Call - Seeking Male & Female Actors For Feature Film] Black Events 0
$$RICH$$ Brother's Only Chat : SEEKING BLACK MEN VOICES .......? Black Men 3
T Black Poetry : Intelligent Man Seeking Intelligent Woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
D Africa : Meet the Longest serving Africa ruler seeking another term All Things Africa 1
K Black Astrology : Newbie seeking reading from Aqil Black Astrology 2
P Pan Africanism : Seeking Europe's 'promised land' African American History Culture 9
M Black Poetry : Yo made a whack choice but this is a black voice// speaking loud seeking proud// for Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : Hide and Seeking.. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Seeking my best Friend Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
Destee Seeking Employment / Career Change - Sundays @ 2 pm ET Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 2
D Black Authors : Seeking Book Reviews Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
S Black Astrology : Seeking Astrological Advice Black Astrology 6
J Black Authors : Author Seeking Feedback Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Seeking Love ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Seeking Atlanta Investors Announcements 0
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : Seeking solace in a sultry song! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Destee Network : SEEKING ARTIST WHO ARE IN NEED OF A MUSIC PRODUCER! Destee Network : 1
D Black Entertainment : SEEKING ARTIST WHO ARE IN NEED OF A MUSIC PRODUCER! Black Entertainment 1
D Black People : SEEKING ARTIST WHO ARE IN NEED OF A MUSIC PRODUCER! Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Positive People : LEGALLY ARMED BROTHERS PATROL AREA WHERE ARBERY WAS KILLED Black People Doing Positive Things 1
OldSoul Black People : The Muse Brothers Black People Open Forum 2
OldSoul Black People : The Nicholas Brothers and Dorothy Dandridge - 3 Great Talents Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : True Conviction - Some Extraordinary Brothers Black People Open Forum 3
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BROTHERS LAUNCH LUXURY CLOTHING BRAND Black Money Business Jobs 3
IFE Black People : BROTHERS’ KEEPERS AT A COST: BLACK WOMEN ON THE PROBLEM WITH REPORTING ONE OF OUR OWN Black People Open Forum 111
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : Bennett brothers win BET-shine-a-light-award Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black Positive People : Kid genius brothers, 11 and 14, graduate high school and college this weekend Black People Doing Positive Things 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : To the Brothers shooting Craps AACOOLDRE 0