Black Parenting : Seeking advice from my elders

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Thanks for the section 8 code word.

Anyway I'll play along. Did you have this much perspective before having kids with the woman who you claim
lives in filth and section 8? You can pay for her college yet you allow you kids to live like this?
Why not go for custody?

test sample obtained.

AfroArab

Nov 3, 2015
Thanks for the section 8 code word.

Anyway I'll play along. Did you have the much perspective before having kids with the woman who you claim
lives in filth and section 8? You can pay for her college yet you allow you kids to live like this?
Why not go for custody?

test sample obtained.

Well I'm 25 years old an I work full time as a paramedic in Los Angeles, I'm paying my own college dues for RN school. I offered to stop my schooling to help her, if she gets a degree an a good job it benefits my kids that's why I offered that. I'm now getting my own place since I have a girl friend an I told my children's mom I didn't want this other guy around since his ex left him for being a dead beat an abusive. So I feel out of respect I shouldn't have other women around my daughter's if I don't want other men around them in the home. So my girl friend respects that and said it's a good idea to get my own place and we see each other when my kids are with their mother.

When I first met her she was working a full time job and going to school. We had our first daughter an everything was cool. As soon as we had our second little girl she became lazy and just stopped trying. I told her when I finalize moving into my own place this month, I'll come get the girls and provide for them 100% on my own. I don't want to keep them from her because they will always need their mother to give them motherly love and teachings. Told her I will bring them to see her every weekend and will never want child support. Also wouldn't hold a grudge against the other child if she does keep it and will invite the child over to spend time with my girls. An I do have a lawyer now getting paperwork together if I do need to go the court route. Just don't understand her mind set.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
I don't think that's gonna help me get my kids.
I'm not worried about their mother living her own life. Counseling or therapy won't provide anything for my kids or feed them.
you asked for advice from an elder. i gave it. you reject it. peace. :bye:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.