The Police : security guard shot a man outside of an apartment complex in Kansas City early Tuesday morning

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
  1. Police: Security guard shoots, kills man outside of Kansas City ...
    http://www.kshb.com/news/crime/poli...-man-outside-of-kansas-city-apartment-complex - 120k - Cached - Similar pages
    2 days ago ... Police say a security guard shot a man outside of an apartment complex in Kansas City early Tuesday morning.

The security guard DID NOT SHOOT A 20 year old man!!!!
    HE SHOT MY 14 YEAR OLD NEPHEW IN THE BACK 3 TIMES. MURDERER.
    The guard is still in jail, even though the article says he went home that night.
    The paper says there were no witnesses. There are witnesses. One is another boy who was with him.

A gun was next to his body, without his fingerprints. His mothers family and my family are working together to bring attention to the lying article and clear her sons name. He never had a gun.

As the story is unfolding we're learning the security guard was not on duty. He shot my family with his own gun. The off duty guard was Hispanic/white.
Watch
  1. Security guard shoots, kills armed man at KCMO apartments - KCTV5
    http://www.kctv5.com/story/33080355/security-guard-shoots-kills-armed-man-at-kcmo-apartments - - Cached - Similar pages
    2 days ago ... An apartment complex security guard shot and killed a man he said ... hours Tuesday near 94th Terrace and Bales Avenue in Kansas City, Mo.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Legitimate law enforcement websites like www.leoaffairs.com www.realpolice.net www.policeone.com & www.officer.com all of which I'm a member state otherwise. I personally know a number of California policemen who also are members & I've never known them to lie.

I just polled all the mainstream media venues & the original story still stands as previously reported.

I wasn't there to say one way or the other & it appears the dead man has only his confederate to tell his side of the story. If anybody else was there to state facts about a deadly weapon sans fingerprints I don't see any official version of such a statement.
What you talking about?

I told the Destee board MY NEPHEW WAS SHOT AND KILLED BY A OFF DUTY SECURITY GUARD.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT. I CALLED THE NEWS CHANNEL AND WAS TOLD THEY ONLY REPORT WHAT THE POLICE TELL THEM.
CHANNEL 5 and other media outlets are meeting with family members today to get the truth. My family wants to clear his name.
No, there was a Neighbor as a witness. How many witness do you need when a 14 year old boy is shot in the back and dies.

What's your problem?

Sometimes it's best to say nothing. Why don't you try that.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
The papers will not change the story until they met with the family today. I've talked to two reporters. The story is what the police said, not what really happened.
They even laid a gun next to his body. The gun did not have his fingerprints.
He was a good kid.
Not that it matters, but there was some older young man, who was 20 that
Was scaring my young nephew and some of his friends making them do things.
He's in jail after this. Another reluctant witness.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Legitimate law enforcement websites like www.leoaffairs.com www.realpolice.net www.policeone.com & www.officer.com all of which I'm a member state otherwise. I personally know a number of California policemen who also are members & I've never known them to lie.

I just polled all the mainstream media venues & the original story still stands as previously reported.

I wasn't there to say one way or the other & it appears the dead man has only his confederate to tell his side of the story. If anybody else was there to state facts about a deadly weapon sans fingerprints I don't see any official version of such a statement.
All this right here is BS. EXPECIALLY THIS: personally know a number of California policemen who also are members & I've never known them to lie.
I don't think you a member of nothing. How you know when a policeman is lying. That's the most inportant part of their job - LYING AND COVERING UP THIR LIES. DO YOU HELP THEM COVER UP LIES. IS THAT WHAT YOU DO SINCE YOU SAY YOU HAVE NEVER KNOWN THEM TO LIE.

Ignorance makes my skin crawl.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Go on any one of the sites, register an account, click as a registered member to access the California subforum & you'll see my profile. we can talk there if you like.
I don't cap give 1 cent and a crap about your profile or California .
I don't want to talk to you. You sound kinda off your meds. Get over yourself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Lookout A security guard tasers a woman, gets crowdsourced donations Black People Open Forum 3
MsInterpret Black People : Justified? Atlanta Security Guard Tazes Mother In Front of Kids Black People Open Forum 92
HODEE Black People Politics : Trump payroll plan would deplete Social Security by 2023 Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Is TikTok a security threat? It’s complicated Science and Technology 0
HODEE Black People : The Officer Knew George Floyd both worked security at the same club. Black People Open Forum 0
Al D Africa : Torture In Africa by African Security Forces All Things Africa 0
Kemetstry Black People : REPLUBLICANS MOVE TO GUT SOCIAL SECURITY Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Now even the FBI is warning about your smart TV's security Science and Technology 2
P Black Men : How to activate avg internet security?? Ask us 1800 828 0294 Black Men 1
Perfection Mali : In Context Series: The Recurrent Security Crisis in Mali and the Role of the African Union Mali 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Security robots used to ward off San Francisco's homeless population - Jogging humanoid robots Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : London attacker was in Saudi Arabia 3 times, but not on security officials' radar, says embassy Black People Politics 8
Kemetstry Law Forum : THE PUBLICANS GOING AFTER SOCIAL SECURITY Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : BLACK HOUSE DAILY SECURITY BRIEFING ON: 8/26/2016 AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Black People Politics : 50 GOP national security experts oppose Trump Black People Politics 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Susan Rice: Too Many Whites On National Security Team Putting America At Risk Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People : Gun ban on Social Security recipients gets White House Wink Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Law Enforcement Ramps Up Security for July 4th Weekend Black People Open Forum 6
Kemetstry African American History Culture : SISTER INVENTED HOME SECURITY SYSTEM African American History Culture 4
Gorilla Science and Technology : Exploit Exercises - Computer Security Learning Resource Science and Technology 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Security Advisor Rice describes Elohim AACOOLDRE 0
Gorilla Science and Technology : Prying Eyes: Inside the NSA's War on Internet Security Science and Technology 2
anAfrican Internet Technology : Deep Web Browser Security Science and Technology 1
KPITRL Black People : Something to be aware of when you draw Social Security Black People Open Forum 30
RAPTOR Black People : China calls for new security pact with Russia, Iran Black People Open Forum 3
Therious Black People Politics : Car Breaches White House Security Black People Politics 5
E Black People : "Compromises National security" lol Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black People Politics : Jeh Johnson - BROTHER TO HEAD HOMELAND SECURITY Black People Politics 26
Alarm Clock Support : Website Blocked by Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security, why this pop up page??? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
ru2religious Black People Politics : What in the heck is Obama doing -Ray Kelly to run Homeland Security ? Black People Politics 27
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Overview of Linux Kernel Security Features Science and Technology 0
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : Blacks Brace for Social Security Cuts Black People Politics 36
KaHotep Science and Technology : Information Technology and Security Science and Technology 8
Destee Black People : Elder (Granny) Old Woman - Accused of Theft - Beaten Up by Security Guards Black People Open Forum 8
Mad Skillz Black People Politics : It's official: first Democratic president proposes to cut social security Black People Politics 21
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Kali Linux - A Security-focused LiveCD Science and Technology 1
MsInterpret Black Relationships : How much security do you have in your relationship? Black Relationships 21
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Security hole allows anyone to hijack your Skype account using only your email address (updated) Science and Technology 7
chuck Black People : Homeland (In)Security?!? Black People Open Forum 5
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Black security Black Money Business Jobs 2
Feather Black People : Why Does Homeland Security Need Millions of Bullets? Black People Open Forum 7
Feather Computers - Software Hardware : Are You Paying For Internet Security? You Don't Have To... Science and Technology 30
Ankhur Support : Tech experts Should Volunteer their Security Knowledge for the Benenfit of this Site Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : HomeLand Security Plans to Kill USA Citizens Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black People : Government Promises to Cut Social Security Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : tell Washington; LEAVE SOCIAL SECURITY ALONE!!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Housing Bubble Gangsta/thug appointed as National Security Advisor? Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Global Food Security and Sovereignty Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black People : Repaying Social Security Can Be a Good Deal Black People Open Forum 9
anAfrican Science and Technology : Vehicular Security Potential Science and Technology 0