Black Hebrew Israelites : Secrets of the Black Hebrews

MsTay1925

Apr 8, 2017
I see what you are talking about, but the thing that I have questions for is the word Jew, which was never put in the King James bible until 1775, when the word came into existed, and its origin is Germany. Since 1775 it has been added to the bible and yet the word Hebrew has been eliminated. God never ever called them Jews, it was Hebrew or really children of Israel aka Jacob, although thats the English names that were given and not the original names. I truly believe that the Ashkenazi german, dutch, Russians, one of these groups found one of the tribes and lived among them and became as them or like them, with the interbreeding which God told the Hebrew (aka Israel) children not to and yet they did. What happened to the tribe after invading and living among is something that needs to be addressed. The people in Isreal today, are Germans, Dutch, Russians, Switzerland, Italians, French, and other Europeans. Gods people that were chosen were very dark skin people. I do like what you have written, I was just added thought.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: