Black Parenting : Scripture Prayers to Pray Over Our Families

Louise Cosper

Feb 26, 2018
Scripture prayers we can pray over our families:
1Pet 4:8...Father, I pray that our family members love one another.
1Pet 4:9...That we are hospitable to one another without complaint.
1Pet 4:11...Serving by the strength that You supply,
1Pet 4:11...so that in all things You may be glorified.
1Thes 5:11...I pray that we will encourage one another, comfort, edify,
Acts 20:32..and build one another up.
Mt 18:19...That we will stand in agreement in every area of our lives,
Neh 8:10...Letting the joy of the Lord be our strength,
Col 3:15...with the peace of God ruling in our hearts.
Ps 138:8...Father, I thank You that You're perfecting
Ps 138:8...everything concerning us.
Ps 92:10...Anoint us with fresh oil.
Ps 103:5...Satisfy us with good things,
Ps 103:5...So that our youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Ps 92:14...In old age we shall still bear fruit,
Ps 92:14...and be fresh and flourishing.
Ps 91:16...With a long life You will satisfy us.
Job 1:10...Father, place a hedge of protection
Job 1:10...around us, around our household,
Job 1:10...and around all that we have on every side.
Ps 34:7...I thank You that the angel of the Lord encamps
Ps 34:7...round about us and delivers us from all evil,
Ps 91:3...from the snare of the fowler, from every pestilence,
Ps 91:10...and that no plague will come near our dwelling.
Prov 3:24...We shall lie down and our sleep shall be sweet.
Prov 16:7...Because our ways please You Lord,
Prov 16:7...You make our enemies to be at peace with us.
Deut 29:9...We keep Your word and do it,
Deut 29:9...therefore, we prosper in all that they do.
Jn 15:4...Because we abide in You and delight ourselves in You,
Ps 37:4...You give us the desires of their heart.
1Pet 5:6...And because we humble ourselves, exalt them in due season.
1Pet 4:19...Father we are committed to You, to doing good,
1Pet 5:7...casting all our cares upon You, for You care for us.
1Pet 5:8...That we are sober, vigilant
1Pet 5:9...and steadfast in our faith.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Louise Cosper Black Christians : Scripture Prayers for Our Families Christian Study Group 1
TruthHitman Black Christians : The Word "Beast" What does It Mean In Scripture Christian Study Group 4
I Black Spirituality Religion : Black People: What is your opinion of this Bible scripture (1 Corinthians 14:34)? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : Who or What is the Comforter according to scripture? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 39
Knowledge Seed Black Spirituality Religion : Esoteric Scripture Study Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 37
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Q. DO U PLACE MORE TRUST IN SCRIPTURE... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 44
A Black Spirituality Religion : The Difficulties Of the Scripture have been urged By skeptics as an argument Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Z Black Spirituality Religion : Is The Scripture The Word Of Truth ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
soulful2006 Black Poetry : Like Scripture Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
river Black Spirituality Religion : What is Scripture? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
M Black Spirituality Religion : Interesting Scripture Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
D Black Jokes Humor : Scripture can save your life Black Jokes Humor 1
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : DON'T LINE UP WITH SCRIPTURE ?!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Divine Law And Holy Scripture Of Nature Chief Elder Osiris 0
Joyce Black Spirituality Religion : My Scripture For Today Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 245
rasheed Black Spirituality Religion : Scripture, Holy Books.......What, Why, Importance? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 39
chuck Black Entertainment : Please Send Up Your Prayers For Tracey Morgan! Black Entertainment 0
cherryblossom Black People : Prayers, Thoughts and Condolences for Bro. LilPea Black People Open Forum 28
Alarm Clock Black People : Heartfelt Prayers fo the recovery of Nelson Mandela Black People Open Forum 38
cherryblossom Black People : Prayers For Any In the D-FW Area hit by Tornadoes Black People Open Forum 16
howardtsu Black Poetry : Answered Prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black People : 34 Days 100 Plus Weather in Dallas/ Prayers and Concerns to the Black community there Black People Open Forum 10
Ankhur Black People : Gil Noble afflicted with Stroke, Please send Prayers andPositive energy to him and family Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : A time to send Prayers and Assistance to Black Families in Alabama Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Hopefully we can all send our prayers, rituals and positive energy to help Africa!!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
cherryblossom Black Authors : Prayers That Rout Demons Short Stories - Authors - Writing 6
river OldSoul : Brotha Oldsoul Needs Our Prayers OldSoul 14
Destee Black People : Sister Queen is Very Sick and Needs Our Prayers Black People Open Forum 32
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : May we send our Collective Prayers and Positive Energy to the folks of Chile Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Jahari Kavi Black People : Please keep your prayers and thoughts with.. Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : May We All Unite Our Prayers, Rituals, and Powers for the safety of the Hatian people Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Ankhur Black People : Kareem Abdul Jabar/leukemia please send prayers and positive energy Black People Open Forum 4
P Black Spirituality Religion : Inter religious prayers for Black unity and peace in Africa Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
P Black Spirituality Religion : Sweat Lodge Prayers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Unanswered Prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
queentswana Black People : Patrice Needs Our Prayers Family Black People Open Forum 28
A Black Poetry : On hold... ( stand here with silent prayers) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Black Poetry : I stand here with silent prayers...........(maybe love is here for me) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
N Rwanda : earthquake in Rwanda and Congo, Let us send prayers Rwanda 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes in human form based on the prayers of some top most devotees to give direct Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes in human form based on the prayers of some top most devotees to give direct Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : You should not misunderstand the silence of God to your prayers in your problems. Why Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
A Black People : Cursed Heart Needs Our Thoughts and Prayers Black People Open Forum 9
Aaliyahmonet Black People : Prayers Black People Open Forum 12
M Black Poetry : REQUEST FOR POEMS AND PRAYERS FOR RAVEN MY 7YEAR OLD GRANDAUGHTER WITH LEUKEMIA Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
S Black Poetry : Some of You Care & Some of You Don't...But I Do & LovelyGoldenOne Needs Your Prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
L Black Poetry : My prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Policeman Prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Black Poetry : This concerns my bestfriend...LovelyGoldenOne...she needs your prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
G Black Poetry : Prayers and Promises Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7