Amun-Ra : Say it ain't so Joanne!

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
I'm Learning Fast

Thanks to the ladies on the page I am learning fast--I still ike to hold women in high regard because I still think they are the future for our race, unfortunately, they also have feet of clay--Ra

:)

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
Dont be disappointed Amun-Ra! You wanna hear someting funny? Women dont fart! Just kidding around but seriously no one is perfect. Just like there are good men out there, there is also very good women. But dear Amun-Ra never forget who bite the apple first. Its sad but true, women are a step ahead of men.

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
It SHould Be Better But . . .

. . . I will always treat a lady as a lady until she proves herself otherwise--I know women fart--excuse me--poot--I think some of them can rip them like any man and better--I just never thought a woman needed to lie about her sexual encounters because a woman can get any time she wants its--of course that means if she doesnt care who like men--I just thought men would lie about anything and I didn't expect women to lie on that one subject because they have what men want--they control it--why would they lie about having sex with someone thay never had sex with?--I know a man would do it in a New York second, but women? Say it ain't so Joanne!

Ra

:D

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.