Kenya : Saudi Princess, kept Kenyan woman as Slave in Orange County

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013

Saudi Royal Princess Charged With Enslaving Kenyan Woman

July 11, 2013 |

AFRICANGLOBE – A woman whom Orange County authorities described as a Saudi royal princess was charged Wednesday with human trafficking for allegedly forcing a Kenyan woman to work as a domestic servant.
Meshael Alayban, 42, was taken into custody early Wednesday by police at her Irvine home in a gated community. Orange County prosecutors allege that Alayban forced the woman to work 16 hours a day, seven days a week, for only $220 a month. Authorities say she was unable to flee because Alayban kept the woman’s passport and documents.
http://www.africanglobe.net/africa/saudi-royal-princess-charged-enslaving-kenyan-woman/

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
The slaves do it for their sake. no money needed. just a good whippin and go to your corner until...

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
no excuse it was legal here for us to be done up ,
only 200 years ago!
stop cusin. we talkin about 2013. if you locked in a house. well be ok with it. she getting paid so.
Some, most folks are not knowing their mentally enslaved for their life. that's when we need to start to connect dots and escape for your own good.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Actually, she may get off. She only seems guilty of not paying her minimum wage. There must be other circumstances for it to rise to the level of slavery

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Actually, she may get off. She only seems guilty of not paying her minimum wage. There must be other circumstances for it to rise to the level of slavery

thank you. sorry to say just cause 1 dont like it dont mean the others dont.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly