Black People : SARS

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Given the latest reports about SARS, we should keep ourselves informed to minimize our risk of exposure and contracting this dangerous virus. Toronto is not that far from many of us so I hope everyone is careful and tries to protect yourselves as much as possible.

I'm wondering where this virus strain came from and the timing seems extremely suspicious. Why is it so resistant to traditional antibiotics? I hope this isn't something that was cooked up in a laboratory.

You don't think this could have been deliberately planted in China on purpose do you?

With so much hype lately by the Bush administration, it's hard to know what to believe anymore.

What do you think?

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/sars/factsheet.htm

ZeroGravity

Jul 12, 2002
Atlanta
Occupation
System Administrator
Hey Queen

Thanks for the link. So you think SARS might be the end product of a diabolical scheme by some faction group or regime? Why do you think the timing of SARS seems extremely suspicious?

SARS and the widespread of this disease is disturbing somewhat and if it's not "man-made", the question I raise is ... was it lying dormant waiting for just the right activator or is it the result of cell or germ mutation...an act of "mother nature" perhaps? The powers in this universe are amazing to me and the origination can some from any source, seen or unseen.

It's probably too early to link SARS with a government of some sort, but...in today's society...we really can't rule that out :)

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Hey ZG,

Thanks for responding. I agree with your viewpoint. It's true we don't know where this disease stems from so we aren't in a position to point the finger in any direction right now.

We just seem to be inundated with so much negative reporting these days, it can become overwhelming when information, and so much of it is negative, comes so closely together.

You raise very interesting questions about the disease, though. Could this be an act of nature and humans are evolving to the next level? Hmmmmm....

ZeroGravity

Jul 12, 2002
Atlanta
Occupation
System Administrator
Uh-oh ...

I can see the thought processes for your "hmmmmm" firing now LOL!

It was once said that we really need to take breaks or "time-outs" every once in a while from the news. When we go on vacations...we need to use that time to get away from news also. We have so much information available to us now, that it can overload our senses if we let it.

Now back to your "hmmmmm" :)

monetg

Mar 11, 2003
My question is--if this were an act of nature--funny how it just sprang up in one centralized location and seems to be "targeting" a specific group/race. I think SARS is the new AIDS--this is just another mechanism to thin the herd, so to speak.
In this age of chemical and biological weaponry--what better way to immobilize an enemy without suffering casualties? By introducing an agent that has no taste, smell, color-etc. Also you want to control your virus so you make it communicable--(spread through close contact) so it doesn't spread recklessly and just kill randomly.
I agree that since it's so new-no conclusions can be drawn yet but I firmly believe that AIDS was man-made and I suspect that SARS is too.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We are in a new era. Those facts give us evidence we can reach the Melanin Tipping Point just by telling the truth. The Melanin Tipping Point is the point at which we go from healing to healed. Mchakato wa Uponyaji is the process of healing. Melanin Is Worth More Than Gold. That fact puts us in a different state mentally. It affects different people differently. What is certain is the Ubuntu paradigm is returning.
Melanin is worth more than gold. The Red, Black and Green is 100 years old. The Afric, official currency of the United States of Africa is worth over $2.
Shems Nbedjer wrote on Moon Child's profile.
Hello Moon Child, it's been a few years since we talked. Please let me know if you can do my chart for me, thank you. I'm in transition and really could help with some interpretations.
Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!