Health and Wellness : Salmonella Outbreak In Turkey Spreads To 35 States Just Before Thanksgiving

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
What! No recalls :wow: :drink: No turkey :cook: this year for me

What You Need to Know About the Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Raw Turkey Products

a9eec3df700229032e56c7f3db8f925e

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/know-salmonella-outbreak-linked-raw-204219062.html
... The first illnesses reported as part of the outbreak started between November 20, 2017 and have continued to pop up through October 20, 2018. In total, there have been 164 illnesses in 35 states associated with the outbreak, 63 of which required hospitalization, of those, 74 cases in 26 states—including one death—were reported since the CDC's last update this past July.

Sarah Jacoby
Self

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A USDA Issues Beef Warning After Salmonella Outbreak... Black Health and Wellness 0
A Black People : USDA Issues Beef Warning After Salmonella Outbreak... Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 5.1 Million Pounds of Beef Added to Recall Due to Salmonella Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Check your eggs! 200 million eggs recalled over salmonella fears Black Health and Wellness 0
D FDA says to avoid pistachios amid salmonella scare Black Health and Wellness 2
HODEE Black People Politics : The 30 people who have tested positive in the Trump Covid outbreak Black People Politics 10
Fireman Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 38
Clyde C Coger Jr Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe seeks $35 million to fight cholera outbreak Zimbabwe 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : OUTBREAK OF BRAIN DAMAGING VIRUS CONTINUES Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Stores Pulling Romaine Lettuce Off Shelves Amid E. Coli Outbreak Black Health and Wellness 4
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : PLAGUE OUTBREAK COULD THREATEN U.S. Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : FDA Says Processing Plant Linked to Massive Listeria Outbreak Is Impossible to Clean Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CDC: DEADLY OUTBREAK IN WISCONSIN Black Health and Wellness 6
RAPTOR Health and Wellness : Inside the Vaccine War: Measles Outbreak Rekindles Public Health Debate Black Health and Wellness 6
HODEE Black People : zoomable_Interactive Map- earthquakes, disease outbreak etc... Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : POLIO OUTBREAK COULD SPREAD Black Health and Wellness 1
Ankhur Haiti : New Cholera Outbreak in Haiti Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 21
A Black Spirituality Religion : Brother RU2Religous - Swine Flu Outbreak. Let's discuss. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 41
Destee Sudan : Hundreds Die in Sudan Fever Outbreak Sudan 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Turkey renames new U.S. embassy street 'Malcolm X Avenue' Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Mystery of Lost Biblical 'Sea People' Revealed in Ancient Hieroglyphs Uncovered in Turkey Christian Study Group 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : LIVE : turkey beating USA! Black Sports 2
river Black Poetry : Soliloquy of a Turkey by Paul Lawrence Dunbar Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
skuderjaymes Black Sports : Allen Iverson's huge reception in Turkey. Black Sports 3
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : The Turkey at my Window Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Chevron Dove Black Christians : 1st School [Skull]? The Cool teepees in Kultepe; Turkey Christian Study Group 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : COLD TURKEY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : TURKEY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
D Bread Pasta Recipe : Smoked Turkey And Noodle Soup Recipe (crockpot recipe) Food Discussion and Recipes 0
D Meat Recipe : Turkey Salad with Cranberry Dressing Food Discussion and Recipes 1
N Meat Recipe : Turkey Meatloaf Food Discussion and Recipes 2
M Black Poetry : DIDN’T RESPOND TO MINE HERE YOU GO TURKEY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
P Black People : Hilarious Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe Black People Open Forum 3