- Jan 20, 2015
Salmon Wellington Recipe
- 1 8 oz. sheet of crescent roll dough or 8 oz. container crescent rolls
- 1 lb. salmon fillet, skin removed
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll crescent roll dough onto a cutting board. Roll out to a 14-inch rectangle (if using crescent rolls, press seams together first, then roll out to a 14-inch rectangle). Cut dough into 4 equal rectangles.
- Cut salmon fillet into 4 equal pieces. Wrap a piece of crescent roll dough around each salmon fillet. Make sure each fillet is completely covered with a piece of dough (stretch and pull dough around salmon if necessary, tucking the ends underneath).
- Place salmon wellingtons on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 25-35 minutes, until dough is golden brown and salmon is opaque when pierced with a fork.