Brother AACOOLDRE : RUSH AT IT AGAIN

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
RUSH LIMBAUGH NEEDS *** WHUPPING
By Andre Austin

I thought I was going to leave Rush alone until yesterday morning, (11-1-09), seeing this big clown on Fox News insult my main man President Obama. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I even contemplated resurrecting Chapter 7 of Earl Ofari Hutchinson Ph.D book: The Assassination of the Black Male Image. The chapter was all about Rush, but in was too old (1994) but its still clear and relevant today.

I want to take Rush behind the outhouse in the back of the woods and give him an old fashion Buckatunna, Mississippi butt naked *** whipping. I never been to bucketing but it just sounds nice. Anyway. Why did you go there Big Rush. Why did you have to throw down those Race Cards. You insulted the President personally and defame the office of the Presidency. You acting up just like Joe Wilson. You called President Obama a “Man-Child” and added the adjectives “immature, narcistic and Over his head”. The problem with you is the old southern connection. You’re a race addict. Just let it go man. Heal yourself. We all from the same tree man. Both our mothers jumped off the tree in Africa. We are family.

The Blackman is a Man we aren’t boys. We do not have the mind of Children. We are taught to be obedient to God like children from a respectful point of view of acknowledging our creator. Man up! We can go Man to Man you know and get a real good *** whipping. It was Sojourner truth who said “Ar’n’t I a woman? And many men marched in the Civil Rights movement carried signs declaring that they were men. When I first heard you make the insult “man-child” I thought about Malcolm X the movie when Malcolm’s father wave his pistol at men wearing white sheets telling them “I’am a man”. In the Black community we have a nickname for the fuzz or a boss and we call them “The Man”. And it always comes out in the context of “The Man” exercising authority, judgment or power recklessly. For example sometimes we say: “The man is on my back”. Black people like Juan Williams and others have given you a pass but you no longer deserve it. I have sympathy for President Obama because white people have tried to convince black people in my community in Jackson, Michigan that I have a mind of a child. I’m on a roll and not letting anyone get away with racial insults. Our former Slave masters thought we were boys and had the minds of children. You will not suceed in getting away with it this time.

Why are you Rush so strong on the tendency towards race belittlement? Rush your one of the biggest radio personalities in the nations. Your on at least 600 stations =12 stations per 50 states. I should go back in time in compare you George Fitzhugh, the archetypal white racist who owned the South’s largest circulating newspaper the Richmond Examiner. They didn’t have radios back then so I use the next best thing of the media. You and Fitzhugh thought alike. “Some excerpts of his most widely shared views:

….[The Negro is but a grown up child, and must
Be governed as a child…the Master occupies
Towards him the place of parent or guardian”
(Black Profiles in Courage by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar p77)

This book is the black version of Profiles in Courage By John F. Kennedy. Rush stop with the foolish name calling. One day someone will knock you down from the big might horse your riding.

Rush has Basically turned Obama into a Sambo charter that was childish in the minds of slaves who needed a big white dad to guide him. “The Sambo sterotype was the desire of whites to relieve themselves of the anxiety of thinking about slaves as Men” (The slave community by john blassingame p.230. This is why the first blacks were Cowboys white were Cattlemen

In conclusion. I close out with a quote from a soul brother who left me a seed to water and plant. You can’t bring back the old south. I’m warning you Rush.

“We declare our right on this earth to be a man, to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary”-Malcolm X

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” “In the club strut butt and rush to thrill i can crush a pill between two spoons while Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” “In the club strut butt and rush to thrill i can crush a pill between Two spoons while a b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black People : Why Did FEMA Just Put a Rush Order on 5 Million Bottles Of Water? Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : CBS' 'Rush Hour' TV Series Set to Premiere This Week. Will You Be Tuning In? Watch Preview Clips Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Uganda : Africa's Deadwood: The gold rush is on in Uganda Uganda 0
H Black Poetry : A Rush of Lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
John Williams Black People Politics : Why does America rush to militarily engage a tiny nation like Iraq but run from engaging Russia? Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Joy Reid interviews Chicago radio host Harold Rush regarding controversy over building Obama Library Black People Doing Positive Things 15
Alarm Clock Haiti : Haiti “Pain Rush”: The Myth of White Superiority, Poverty Pimping NGOs and US Humanitarian Occupatio Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Rush Limbaugh Apologizes To Sandra Fluke Black People Politics 44
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : A Warning to Rush AACOOLDRE 9
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : RUSH OBAMA AND WANDA AACOOLDRE 1
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Rush Limbaugh's Challenging Notion Of New Politics Black People Politics 24
Khasm13 Khasm13 : Rush Limbaugh-- I hope Obama Fails.... Khasm13 6
I Black People Politics : Bobby Rush correct.. Obama and the dems full of it! Black People Politics 2
H Black Poetry : A Rush of Lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
watzinaname Black Poetry : Headphones and Yesterday's Morning Rush Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Destee Madagascar : A Rush on Madagascar Sapphires Madagascar 2
D Black People Politics : Rush Limbaugh plays “Barack The Magic Negro” on his show Black People Politics 4
D Black Poetry : mid-night rush Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
river Black Relationships : What's the Rush Black Relationships 13
D Black Haiku : evening rush hour Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
P Congo : Gold rush fuels DR Congo's pain Republic of the Congo 6
H Black Poetry : The Rush Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Black People Politics : Rush Limbaugh is an Admitted Dope Addict... Black People Politics 11
M Black Poetry : mantra: rush-over (dedicated to ga_sunshyne) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Rush AACOOLDRE 0
R Spoken Word : no rush sunday at all Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
P Black Poetry : Love Rush Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
R Black Poetry : no rush sunday at all Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Poetic Orgasimic rush Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
C Black People : Black Afrikans Must Learn Again Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Nonvoters Are Dissatisfied With the Two Parties _ The Last Four Years Trump Admits Were Handed to Him .. Don't Do That Again Black People Politics 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Speaking again for us Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Once Again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Again, Listen Up Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Small-Business Grants for Minorities - It's Time we Open Corner Stores and Build Businesses Again Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Will Black Afrikans Ever Become Serious About Black Afrikans Again??? Black People Open Forum 4
Chyko Black Entertainment : Again, Cardi B Responds To People Questioning Her Race And Ethnicity - ""How Do You Act Like A Black Woman?" Black Entertainment 0
Charles Thompson The Front Porch : Greetings to all of you very wise destee com posters from me again!!!!! The Front Porch 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : A newspaper editor urged the KKK to ‘ride again.’ A black woman is taking his place Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Perfection Black People Politics : COUNTDOWN: Kevin Hart already apologized. Despite his frontin', he will do it again. Black People Politics 4
OldSoul Black People : 'AFRICAN BORN AGAIN' White art director gets grant intended for ‘people of colour’ Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Alvin Kamara wears 'Make Africa Home Again' hat, Colin Kaepernick jersey in Saints locker room Black Sports 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Computers - Software Hardware : How to make sure Russian hackers can’t attack your home router, again Science and Technology 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Google and Facebook Have Failed Us Again Science and Technology 8
Lunar Cycle Black People : Deployed Again: Destination Puerto Rico Black People Open Forum 580
Lunar Cycle Black Education / Schools : Here We Go Again Black Education / Schools 8
Lunar Cycle Black Entertainment : Smith Family Bashing Time Again: Hollywood Style Black Entertainment 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : R. KELLY AT IT AGAIN!!! Black Entertainment 131