Violaters / Violations : RULE # 6 VIOLATION - Personalizing the Discussions

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Oh, :bs: :bs: :bs: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Pointing out the facts is now negative?!!? If you cant counter the facts, you make up some stupid rule so as to keep them from being put out? The only way to change facts is to change the behavior. You refuse to do that.

:console: ... it's gonna be okay ... i know you believe what you're saying ... and they got medication for it ... :console:

Love You! ... :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
:console: ... it's gonna be okay ... i know you believe what you're saying ... and they got medication for it ... :console:

Love You! ... :grouphug:

Destee

I know you believe what you're saying as well. smdh But you still didn't back it up with facts

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
I know you believe what you're saying as well. smdh But you still didn't back it up with facts

c'mere ... let's hug ...:hug:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Oh. I thought that was why Fine, the person I was conversating with, didn't "report" my response to HER poetry and got the object of her poetry rather than the subject of my post to "report" since she, too, has been fount (lol) guilty before. Whateva. Still love me some craaaaazie Destee! :1luvu:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
What thread is this?????????? How am I dragged in a convo I know nothing of??????.

don't let 'em worry you none Kemetstry ... everyone's just jealous of you ... :love:

Destee