destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Oh, :bs: :bs: :bs: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Pointing out the facts is now negative?!!? If you cant counter the facts, you make up some stupid rule so as to keep them from being put out? The only way to change facts is to change the behavior. You refuse to do that.

:console: ... it's gonna be okay ... i know you believe what you're saying ... and they got medication for it ... :console:

Love You! ... :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:console: ... it's gonna be okay ... i know you believe what you're saying ... and they got medication for it ... :console:

Love You! ... :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

I know you believe what you're saying as well. smdh But you still didn't back it up with facts

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Oh. I thought that was why Fine, the person I was conversating with, didn't "report" my response to HER poetry and got the object of her poetry rather than the subject of my post to "report" since she, too, has been fount (lol) guilty before. Whateva. Still love me some craaaaazie Destee! :1luvu:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: