Violaters / Violations : RULE # 6 VIOLATION - Personalizing the Discussions

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
I will encourage the Family not to quote those who have been banned from a thread ... but it will happen ... don't take it personal.

You were the first to do it your own self ... quoting Kemetstry after he had been banned from the thread.

It's not always easy for everyone to know that the ban has taken place ... so it might happen.

It'll be one of the consequences of being banned ... you can't respond and folk might quote you.

If you hadn't been violating, you'd be able to post, and none of this would be an issue.

Demands aren't something you can make at this point.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
I wasn't talking about people "quoting" me. I'm talking about people starting up new conversations ABOUT me when I have no voice - personalization at its cheapest, i.e., no consequences. Btw, I checked the thread (puzzled). Not only did I not know he had been banned from the thread, I didn't see where I quoted Kemestry at all. Not even as an unnamed "object" of another's quotes. :huh:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I wasn't talking about people "quoting" me. I'm talking about people starting up new conversations ABOUT me when I have no voice - personalization at its cheapest, i.e., no consequences. Btw, I checked the thread (puzzled). Not only did I not know he had been banned from the thread, I didn't see where I quoted Kemestry at all. Not even as an unnamed "object" of another's quotes. :huh:

Check the link i gave you above ... your first comment in that post was to Kemetstry ... and he had already been banned.

Again ... you've been kicked out of the thread because you violated rule #6.

You can't make demands at this point.

If you want to be able to respond to anyone quoting you, calling your name, etc., don't violate.

I'm not gonna make the consequence easy for you ... make it so you're comfortable ... nope ... not gonna do it.

Abide by the rules and this will NEVER be an issue.

Love You!

Destee

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Check the link i gave you above ... your first comment in that post was to Kemetstry ... and he had already been banned.

Again ... you've been kicked out of the thread because you violated rule #6.

You can't make demands at this point.

If you want to be able to respond to anyone quoting you, calling your name, etc., don't violate.

I'm not gonna make the consequence easy for you ... make it so you're comfortable ... nope ... not gonna do it.

Abide by the rules and this will NEVER be an issue.

Love You!

Destee
Destee, all I'm saying is I don't want the conversation to be ALL ABOUT ME, rather than the topic. :)

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Destee, all I'm saying is I don't want the conversation to be ABOUT ME, and not the topic. :)

You're in no position to make demands.

You're out of that thread completely ... because you violated.

Now, if you see a violation in the thread ... since you can still read it ... and want to report it ... feel free.

But given you've not been able to get your own behavior within the confines of the rules, i aint hardly paying no whole bunch of attention to your complaints regarding other folks violations ... which you already know.

Again ... the answer to this situation ... is don't break the rules.

You'll have my ear ... and you'll be able to respond whenever you see your name has been called ... :lol:

it aint funnee ... but it's funnee ... :)

Love You!

Destee

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
You're in no position to make demands.

You're out of that thread completely ... because you violated.

Now, if you see a violation in the thread ... since you can still read it ... and want to report it ... feel free.

But given you've not been able to get your own behavior within the confines of the rules, i aint hardly paying no whole bunch of attention to your complaints regarding other folks violations ... which you already know.

Again ... the answer to this situation ... is don't break the rules.

You'll have my ear ... and you'll be able to respond whenever you see your name has been called ... :lol:

it aint funnee ... but it's funnee ... :)

Love You!

Destee
Well, if the best love I can get is your 'ear'.... I'll take it. :heart:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Well, if the best love I can get is your 'ear'.... I'll take it. :heart:

lol ... you know you got my love ... :love:

but you aint even gonna have my ear ... if it's to hear violations others have committed ... while you 'roun here violate'n

i aint hear'n too much of that at all ... problee none to be honest ... and i love you like a play cuz'n ... :swings:

Destee

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
lol ... you know you got my love ... :love:

but you aint even gonna have my ear ... if it's to hear violations others have committed ... while you 'roun here violate'n

i aint hear'n too much of that at all ... problee none to be honest ... and i love you like a play cuz'n ... :swings:

Destee
So what do I have your ear for? :huh:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Well, considering that I don't recall EVER 'running and telling that' I guess that nebulous kinda thiney is cool..... :11200:

Okay ... i'm gonna need you to use words i understand ... :research:

whatchootalknboutwillis ... :lol:

Destee

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: