Violaters / Violations : RULE # 6 VIOLATION - Personalizing the Discussions

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
The point is that her actions were foul and uncalled for...not even mentioning that the thread itself has nothing to do with any of her postings.
No, YOUR "words" (no actions involved :10400:) were foul and uncalled for in proclaiming Dr. King "immoral" when the content of your "poetry" appeared to me - and others! - to be less than moral. At no point did I mention Keita's name... and I defy ANYONE to show where I did! I don't talk about people behind their backs. If I had something to say to Keita, I'd tag him, not YOU! As he stated, he doesn't know me and I don't know him, ergo, there's no beef between us. As far as I've seen, he doesn't raid J. Edgar Hoover's COINTELPRO files to bolster LIES about Dr. King or anyone else.... as is your wont. He doesn't defame Septima Clark AND Dr. Clarke by calling them Communists.... as is your wont. So, no, it was to YOU and your "pot calling the sexual kettle black" that I responded, NOT Keita (whose name, I add AGAIN, was never mentioned).

Btw, your postings in the thread, replete with J. Edgar Hoover's pix (I've proved they came from his dirty ops files before, remember?) are what led to the conversation, thus in the future, don't tell lies and make disparaging remarks about black Greats that you don't want challenged.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Not only was your name NOT mentioned, but I neither said NOR insinuated that either you OR Fine were married. I pointed out Fine's HYPOCRISY of calling Dr. King "immoral" because of his PRIVATE, outside of marriage affairs when others consider public displays of sexually explicit poetry to be as immoral. I would suggest you have a talk with HER about "dragging" you into her "pot calling the kettle black" accusations against others. I did no such thing.

As stated, I had NO intention of "smearing" your name.... which is why your name was NEVER mentioned, and accused YOU of NOTHING!

Sister ... you personalized the discussion ... you made it about a Member.

Until you can recognize ... see ... your own self doing this ... well ... it's problee not gonna be truly fixed ... till then ... :nails:

:lol: ... you should be able to see this Sister ... you're so smart

so ... when you don't see ... or at least act as if you have no clue ... i gotta wonder ... is this some kind of ploy

either way though ... i don't have time to teach folk these things or wait for them to see ... i just gotta handle 'em

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Sister Kadijah ... you don't get to carry on the conversation from the thread you were banned from.

The ban is a consequence of a violation ... not an invitation to continue the discussion in another thread (continue quoting folk from it).

You gotta take the consequence ... like a man ... :lol: ... :love: ... well ... maybe not like some men ... :swings:

Love You!

Destee

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Sister ... you personalized the discussion ... you made it about a Member.

Until you can recognize ... see ... your own self doing this ... well ... it's problee not gonna be truly fixed ... till then ... :nails:

:lol: ... you should be able to see this Sister ... you're so smart

so ... when you don't see ... or at least act as if you have no clue ... i gotta wonder ... is this some kind of ploy

either way though ... i don't have time to teach folk these things or wait for them to see ... i just gotta handle 'em

Love You!

Destee
No ploy. What I don't see is how Keita can say I "dragged" him into a conversation when his name was NEVER mentioned?

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Sister Kadijah ... you don't get to carry on the conversation from the thread you were banned from.

The ban is a consequence of a violation ... not an invitation to continue the discussion in another thread (continue quoting folk from it).

You gotta take the consequence ... like a man ... :lol: ... :love: ... well ... maybe not like some men ... :swings:

Love You!

Destee
Then please, show the love by requiring that others, particularly the instigator, not "start up" NEW conversations ABOUT ME.... since I am to post no longer in this thread, thus have no voice.

Thank you.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
No ploy. What I don't see is how Keita can say I "dragged" him into a conversation when his name was NEVER mentioned?

You're splitting hairs ... that's not even what this is about ... not for real.

You drug him in it though ... talking about his relationship with Sister Fine .. though you may not have mentioned him specifically.

Again ... you're too smart for me to have to be explaining such to you ... i'm almost offended you're making me go here.

It's really a waste of time i think ... or you're not as smart as you appear in most of your other posts.

there's a fly in da butta milk ... or sump'n ... :chair: ... :lol:

you're way too good for this dragg'n the bottom of the barrel conversation you're now having with me

we're both too good ... you vex me when you do this ... i bet your Momma had to whoop you a lot ... :lol:

Love You!

Destee

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
You're splitting hairs ... that's not even what this is about ... not for real.

You drug him in it though ... talking about his relationship with Sister Fine .. though you may not have mentioned him specifically.

Again ... you're too smart for me to have to be explaining such to you ... i'm almost offended you're making me go here.

It's really a waste of time i think ... or you're not as smart as you appear in most of your other posts.

there's a fly in da butta milk ... or sump'n ... :chair: ... :lol:

you're way too good for this dragg'n the bottom of the barrel conversation you're now having with me

we're both too good ... you vex me when you do this ... i bet your Momma had to whoop you a lot ... :lol:

Love You!

Destee
I am going to have to "agree to disagree" but I've got to say it - when your words smile in synchrony with your 'exposed' heart, no one can be mad at you. :blowkiss:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Then please, show the love by requiring that others, particularly the instigator, not "start up" NEW conversations ABOUT ME.... since I am to post no longer in this thread, thus have no voice.

Thank you.

I will encourage the Family not to quote those who have been banned from a thread ... but it will happen ... don't take it personal.

You were the first to do it your own self ... quoting Kemetstry after he had been banned from the thread.

It's not always easy for everyone to know that the ban has taken place ... so it might happen.

It'll be one of the consequences of being banned ... you can't respond and folk might quote you.

If you hadn't been violating, you'd be able to post, and none of this would be an issue.

Demands aren't something you can make at this point.

Love You!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I am going to have to "agree to disagree" but I've got to say it - when your words smile in synchrony with your 'exposed' heart, no one can be mad at you. :blowkiss:

lol ... you have so much good stuff to offer ... without even trying ... it oozes out of you

when that other stuff aint come'n out ... :lol:

Love You!

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: