But my Nah cuz begs me to show
Off how rubbin' it in can become prayed & ask for
Don't stare me down through that mask though
Take it off & come straight & hard
About how viewing me really makes you feel as fire shards
Knowing there is a partner for you starting this up
What's up
Do you put out meaning you'll have to chill too
Knowing rubbin' stuff in creates friction which u/ claim to be trying to avoid also
The choice is yours
Quit creating spores for things to create cores
Dr Pill Poppers says bust your own bumps away
Add Astringent to calm the spread no more sips
Steam & rain can remove & stop these shared friendships all at once.
Take a chance
Remove flames
By not rubbin' it in as my fading creams
Are becoming less & less popular.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
candeesweet Black Poetry : Finding yourself Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Luther Vandross Have yourself a merry little Christmas Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Hackers use websites you visit daily to attack you - here's how to protect yourself Science and Technology 0
Gorilla Science and Technology : How to Protect Yourself from NSA Attacks on 1024-bit DH Science and Technology 1
R Black Poetry : NAW PLAYER your slang is deft but you could hang yourself if you try For pie and lie, for me that’s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Do-it-yourself blood pressure care can beat MDs Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemet Travel The Front Porch : Discover yourself by travel with Kemet Travel on a different kind of Spirit journey The Front Porch 7
ProphetikGeneral Black People : Curing Yourself of White World Domination Black People Open Forum 11
rapunzal24 Black People : What did you do as a child, that now as an adult you laugh at yourself about it? Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People : If You Want Something Done - Why Not Do It Yourself? Black People Open Forum 17
candeesweet Black People : Playin with yourself. Black People Open Forum 13
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : N.W.A. - Express Yourself Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Higher Standard Required : We Will Provide Adult BabySitting Services if You Can't Moderate Yourself Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 44
Destee Black People : Share Something 'Weird' About Yourself Black People Open Forum 59
MsVeraisblessed Black People : Accept yourself..... Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Amos Wilson: "You Have To Will Yourself To Be Dumb In Amerikkka" Black People Open Forum 10
Feather Black People : <3 Find Out how Much you Love Yourself <3 Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Blackman Know Yourself by. Femi Kuti Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People : Have You Ever Posted a Video of Yourself Online ? Black People Open Forum 25
asimplepoet Black Poetry : “P.R.A.Y” (Passionately Reveal All of Yourself) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MsInterpret Black People : Judge yourself Black People Open Forum 19
legit-writer Black Relationships : Keeping Things To Yourself Black Relationships 1
anAfrican Science and Technology : Protect yourself from identity thieves Science and Technology 1
E Black People : DO YOU TRULY KNOW YOURSELF? Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Law Forum : Would You Represent Yourself in Court Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 20
Writspirit Black People : Educate Yourself Via Tree of Life Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Black People : Which is Best - The Ability to Draw Money or People to Yourself? Black People Open Forum 13
4 Black Poetry : SHOW YOURSELF Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
T Food Discussion : Would you consider yourself a good cook? Food Discussion and Recipes 21
I Black People : The official " How to protect yourself during an Economic downturn" thread Black People Open Forum 17
jamesfrmphilly Black People : have you googled yourself? Black People Open Forum 9
1poetsought Black Poetry : Get Yourself Together Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Even if the atmosphere drags you, you must control yourself Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Even if the atmosphere drags you, you must control yourself Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Destee Black Relationships : Do You Europeanize Yourself For Black Men? Black Relationships 25
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus told that the more you keep yourself down, the more you will be raised by God. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Isaiah Black People : SISTA TRINI-TRIN, HOW'S THE KIDS - AND YOURSELF??? Black People Open Forum 2
I Black People : Identity:The perplexity of defining yourself.(please read) Black People Open Forum 50
A Black People : DO you want to BE FREE Do you want to Move forward ! ask yourself this question FIRST Black People Open Forum 3
A Black Relationships : Brothers and Sisters dont fool yourself and other brothers and sisters! Black Relationships 4
river Black Jokes Humor : Another Good Reason To Be Yourself Black Jokes Humor 8
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Worship Yourself Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
1 Black Relationships : Why Do Some Of You Men Let Yourself Fall By The Wayside After Awhile? Black Relationships 62
Destee The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself? The Front Porch 832
Bluewater Black Poetry : Can't Run From Yourself Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
S Black Poetry : Give yourself time to grow Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
U Black Poetry : Look At Yourself Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : Express yourself!!! (the cure) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Z Black Poetry : ELEVATE YOURSELF, POETICALLY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
A Destee Network : Protecting yourself against Identity Theft Destee Network : 0