Audio Video Web Conferencing : Roxanne vs. Busy Bee battle - Roxanne blazed him......lol

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Dig,

I heard that mc lyte got after roxanne way back. Are you familiar with that?

peace

Nah, though i'm sure lyte lit her up............. Mc Lyte scared dudes! She was Roxanne Shant'e x's 2.

and let me correct her name, it's DR. Roxanne Shant'e...... she had a clause in her contract that because she was so young, like 14 when she signed that her label pay for her education and after she left hip hop alone, she took it all the way with the education.

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
peace

Nah, though i'm sure lyte lit her up............. Mc Lyte scared dudes! She was Roxanne Shant'e x's 2.

and let me correct her name, it's DR. Roxanne Shant'e...... she had a clause in her contract that because she was so young, like 14 when she signed that her label pay for her education and after she left hip hop alone, she took it all the way with the education.
Yeah, that's right. She attended cornell, no?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Happy Birthday sister Roxanne Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Happy Birthday (ROXanne) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Destee Black Poetry : Happy Birthday Roxanne !!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
HODEE Black People Politics : THE DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW POLITICS OR THEY ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO RIG THEIR OWN ELECTION. Black People Politics 20
R Black Poetry : Walk around on the street dizzy have to keep busy my girl name Lizzy stuff in life no doubt double but his duty is to stay out of trouble see a girl “ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : We Busy Dying Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
SouthsideIrish Black People : Been busy Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People : What is going on?:Oregon Police Shooting: Deadly Police Shootout on Busy Highway Oregon Police Video Black People Open Forum 5
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Grandmaster Flash in tha Bxizzy gettin busy - Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
HODEE Black Poetry : I have to stay busy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Black Poetry : to busy dreamin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
R Black Poetry : been busy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
dnommo Black Poetry : busy schedule Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
R Black Poetry : They play this is every club find out I'm very thug got a drop top whip like DOUGI FRESH bee-bop script grab a hottie at the party bar you in jump in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Da Da Brim Black Poetry : A bee buzzing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : ALI and the sting of the Bee Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Makaila Ulmer, 11, Gets $11 Million from Whole Foods for her Bee Sweet Lemonade Black Money Business Jobs 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : 2 bee dis ore dis knot, dis pourahtree iz da question Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Science and Technology : SUMMIT ON BEE DEATHS CALLED! Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Feds: Many causes for dramatic bee disappearance Black People Open Forum 5
Kemetstry Science and Technology : BEE VENOM MAY DESTROY HIV CELLS Science and Technology 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Redman - I'll Bee Dat Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
M Black Poetry : BEAUTY IS IN THE I OF THE BEE HOLDER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
OmowaleX Omowale Jabali : Bee Colony Collapse: Threat to World Food Chain Omowale Jabali 3
river Black People : Is This the Big Pay Back: Western World Threatened by Depleting Bee Population Black People Open Forum 2
U Black Entertainment : "ATL", "Waist Deep", "Akeelah and The Bee" Release dates Black Entertainment 0
Isaiah Black Sports : STEROIDS ASTERISKS AND BARRY BEE... Black Sports 8
D Black Jokes Humor : GHETTO SPELLING BEE Black Jokes Humor 4