Black People : Ronald Reagan Memorial

Aaliyahmonet

Apr 4, 2002
SANTA MONICA, Calif. - Ten years ago, Ronald Reagan (news - web sites) spoke poignantly about his diagnosis of Alzheimer's, calling it "the journey that will lead me into the sunset of my life." On Monday, his family prepared for his last journey, one that will take his remains to the Capitol and then to his final resting place in California.

His body was to be moved Monday from a Santa Monica funeral home to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. Following a private ceremony, it will lie in repose at the library through Tuesday night, giving Reagan's fellow Californians a chance to pay their final respects to the man who was their governor from 1967 to 1975.

R.I.P. 2004

rasheed

Dec 27, 2003
Lawton, OK
Occupation
working for Paradise (Jannah)
Not an admirer of Ron Reagan and many of the things that happened on his watch as gov. of California and pres. of USA, His judgement like everyone elses is in the hands of the Creator and will be just and sure......

And surely our Creator knows best.....

kente417mojo

Jan 22, 2004
Who cares?? Hopefully Bush will follow soon. :lol:
Sorry, that wasn't nice. I'm having a bad Monday.

:peace:

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
kente417mojo said:
Who cares?? Hopefully Bush will follow soon. :lol:
Sorry, that wasn't nice. I'm having a bad Monday.

:peace:

Oh Kente417mojo...
I'm so sorry to hear that you're having a bad Monday...let me make it better for you...
Hopefully when Bush make that speech over Ragan, the minute he finishes...here's hoping he drop in the box with him...and kill 2 birds with one stone.

there now, do that make you feel better? :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The unemployment rate is now lower than it was at any time during Ronald Reagan's presidency Black People Politics 0
Liberty Law Forum : Alvarez: Cop won't be charged in Ronald Johnson killing Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
M Science and Technology : The Time Travel Brotha. . .Dr. Ronald Mallett Science and Technology 39
cherryblossom Black Ancestors : "Eyes On The Stars" - Remembering Ronald McNair Honoring Black Ancestors 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Kelly Price - Friend Of Mine ft. Ronald Isley, R. Kelly Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : Ronald Ray -gun would have had a very happy birthday in 2011 Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Black Entertainment : Ronald Isley Gets 3 Years For Tax Evasion Black Entertainment 2
P Black People : Ronald Isley Convicted of Tax Evasion Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Ronald Isley sings Burt Bacharrach Black Entertainment 1
P Black People : Ronald Regan is dead at 93 Black People Open Forum 6
alyce Quiet Poetry Lounge : Ronald Thomas Troy Anthony Taylor, III Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
sekou kasimu Black People Politics : Should President Obama attend Nancy Reagan's funeral? Black People Politics 9
Reina7 Black People : Nancy Reagan Dies At Age 94 Black People Open Forum 6
thePreacher Black People Politics : Gil Scot-Heron on Reagan Black People Politics 1
skuderjaymes Black People Politics : 1984 Presidential Candidate Debate: Reagan and Walter Mondale Black People Politics 0
skuderjaymes Black People Politics : 1980 Presidential Candidate Debate: Reagan and Jimmy Carter - 10/28/80 Black People Politics 0
Ankhur Black People : Nixon, Reagan, Giufrida, J Edgar Hoover and McCarthy would be Proud Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Reagan's Dream comes true, Privatization of all Public Housing Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Republicans wanted off Shore Drilling since Reagan, so how is this "Green"? Black People Open Forum 10
N Black People : Good Ole Ron Reagan Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The true history of reagan AACOOLDRE 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : New Emmett Till Memorial Will Be Made Bulletproof, Group Says African American History Culture 4
Kemetstry Black People : BLACK PEOPLE FOUNDED MEMORIAL DAY! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY On Sunday we pray the last Monday in May is Memorial // Day in a pastoral way cel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Lynching memorial rewrites American history Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : This new lynching memorial rewrites American history African American History Culture 3
R Black Poetry : HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY On Sunday we pray the last Monday in May is Memorial // Day in a pastoral way ce Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People Politics : Any Comments About Obama's Memorial Day Speech In Japan? Black People Politics 6
R Black Poetry : HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
KingSango Black People : FBI orders new agents to see MLK Memorial Black People Open Forum 2
Alarm Clock Black Women : Memorial Day honor to Nana Harriet Tubman Black Women 5
Alarm Clock Black Men : Memorial Day honor to Minister Nat Turner Black Men 3
cherryblossom Black Ancestors : Memorial Day: Sankofa Honoring Black Ancestors 15
Ankhur Black People : Questionable OTHER Dedictions at the Dr Martin Luther King Memorial in DC Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : NAACP to protest Confederate memorial celebration in SC Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : First Americans Memorial Day today Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Black Entertainment : Memorial Day movie, "Miracle of St Anna" or "American Gangster"? Black Entertainment 0
Ankhur Black People : Memorial Day time of Tribute to Our Soldiers Black People Open Forum 1
cherryblossom African American History Culture : The Clayton-Jackson-McGhie Memorial, Duluth, MN African American History Culture 0
river Black People : Recording of Michael Jackson's Memorial Service Live Black People Open Forum 7
THE-GOD Black People : Anybody ever been to the George Washington Masonic Memorial? Black People Open Forum 0
R Black People : Confederate War Memorial Black People Open Forum 10
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : REMEMBERING .......A MEMORIAL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Destee Pan Africanism : First Memorial to Black Victims of Nazi Genocide African American History Culture 0
D African American History Culture : Ithaca, NY Memorial pays honor to 26 African-American Civil War vets African American History Culture 0
O Black People : a memorial observance Black People Open Forum 5
P Black People : Work begins on memorial to Africans Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Poetry : Memorial to loved ones and friends Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Queenie Black Children : Alabama town plans memorial to black teens Black Children 1
E Black People : Should they rebuiid some new business where the WTC was or make it a memorial spot? Black People Open Forum 1