Feb 11, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
Occupation
Car Sales Consultant
You have to go to the site to read the review

Sunday 13 September 2009

Review of Henry Giroux's: Youth in a Suspect Society
http://www.truthout.org/091309A?n
Tolu Olorunda, The Black Commentator: "It need not be said, though I find it necessary to restate, that Henry Giroux is one of the most important public servants the last 100 years have produced. In his expansive three decade plus academic career, Henry has written over 35 books, contributed to countless scholarly journals, and received numerous educational honors. But perhaps what most makes this former high school basketball star distinct is his tireless advocacy on behalf of the frail, the vulnerable, the disposable."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Davos Daily Review: Jane Goodall, Income Inequality and Climate Change Black People Politics 1
Perfection Tanzania : In Context Series: A Status Review of Private Universities and Colleges in Tanzania Tanzania 0
Liberty Law Forum : Supreme Court won’t review decision that found N.C. voting law discriminates against African America Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Bennu-Sopdet Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Review of Vol I Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 15
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : obama-orders-review-of-election-hacking Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Laodicean Church Age sermon review AACOOLDRE 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BIRTH of a NATION: REVIEW Black Entertainment 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Central Intelligence (the Movie review) AACOOLDRE 0
asimplepoet Black Poetry : A novel review Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Therious Black Money Business Jobs : member: RAP Child-Business review Black Money Business Jobs 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 12 years a slave book review AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : ‘Noah’ movie review: Russell Crowe in a slightly different take on the biblical story Christian Study Group 15
RAPTOR Black People : From the Bullet to the Ballot: An Unfavorable Review of a Work on the Black Panther Party Black People Open Forum 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Ars Technica's Review of Mac OS X 10.9 Science and Technology 8
Alarm Clock Black People : UN experts: U.S. needs to wrap up review of Trayvon Martin case and examine laws Black People Open Forum 2
Eccl 12vs13 Black Spirituality Religion : Are you a Child of Light or a Child of Darkness?" (Review and Conclusion) Part 3. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Writspirit Poet of the Week : Poetry review of the musical Cuff Me: Fifty Shades of Grey Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
river Black People : Review of Sista River's New Book Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Nation Of Islam Review AACOOLDRE 2
AACOOLDRE Black People Politics : A Review of the Black Political Convention (1972) Black People Politics 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : Arizona lawmakers to review cyberbullying bill over free speech concerns Black People Politics 2
cherryblossom Violaters / Violations : For the Mod Team's Review: Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 7
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : This Review Is From: The X-rated Bible: An Irreverent Survey Of Sex In The Scriptures (paperback) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Dre Money Black Entertainment : Safe House Review Black Entertainment 0
L Black Entertainment : Ben Chavis - New Movie Review Black Entertainment 5
Ankhur Black People : The Black Agenda Report, review of State of the Union Address Black People Open Forum 27
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Part 2 of Cornel West book review AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Bro Cornel West Book review AACOOLDRE 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : RELIGULOUS: Movie review AACOOLDRE 9
AACOOLDRE Black Authors : The Audacity of Hope Book Review Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
AACOOLDRE Black Authors : Dreams from My father Book Review Short Stories - Authors - Writing 4
M Black Authors : Book Review - Keys of Destiny Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
A Black People : BILL CLINTON REVIEW Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Poetry : **Book Review**: FROM "SUPERMAN" TO MAN by J.A. Rogers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
D Black Entertainment : X MEN 3: My review and additional insight. By .. Black Entertainment 1
anAfrican Science and Technology : Destee.Com Review @ siteadvisor.com Science and Technology 0
D Black Jokes Humor : A blonde's review Black Jokes Humor 3
K Africa : AFRICA: 2004 IN REVIEW All Things Africa 8
jamesfrmphilly Black People : will someone review Fat Albert? Black People Open Forum 6
P Black People : Coonery & Buffoonery: A Soul Plane Review Black People Open Forum 8
J Black People : Not Out Of Greece, A Review Black People Open Forum 2
J Black People : Not Out Of Greece, A Review Black People Open Forum 4
L Destee Network : GREAT new website and Cd for your review and support Destee Network : 1
L Black Poetry : Review Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
1poetsought Black Spirituality Religion : The Afterlife Review Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : The Afterlife Review Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Black Authors : book review of malcolm x daughter Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
M Black Entertainment : review: dungeon family - even in darkness Black Entertainment 1
A Black Poetry : Reflect, Review, Rejoice (Aminata's Transition) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Henry Louis Gates Jr. on his never-ending quest to excavate African-American history African American History Culture 1