Black Poetry : Revelation of Visions.....

MzBlkAngel

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 26, 2003
somewhere ova da rainbow....
Understanding…..
….understanding
I never felt what I feel now
And I need you to understand
My love is free
…My spirit is free
My soul is rejoicing
…My heart is dancing
I am a child of the most high
Always on a spiritually high
But the love I feel for you
Is so divine to me
For a blessing is here
Your love have lifted me up
Making me feel brand new
Understanding….
….understanding
I am not that face on the magazine
Or that voice in the song
Not that body on the
TV.....or a story book doll
I can never compare to that
I am just me
But….
I promise always
I will bring you up
When you’re down
Love you unconditional
Share my dreams
And make yours come true
Understanding…..
….understanding
Tame your desire with my fire
…As we make a flame
To a everlasting love…
As one not two
I will never judge you
But help you when you’re lost
Like kin we would be best friends
Understanding…..
….understanding

Free flowing of your love

Illusions of a vision plays
As my heart walks in this maze
Lets fold in luxuries of our destiny…
Mold in a perfect perfection
Compassion-ally
Embrace my being
As I open up and give you me
Flowing in your essence
This is your poem
As we walk pass the sexuality
In to the mental stimulation
Enhancing the moment
Understanding…..
….understanding
With conversation
On the edge…….
Feeling the depth of your
Soul reaching into mine.
Opening up a new world
For you and I
Illusions of a vision laid
Within sight..
Twisted in a sweet romance
Far apart but as one
In a yell of a whisper
Within a hush love cries
A sweet melody comes alive…
The strength of me is you

Just a little
Understanding…..

God sent me the Sun

(C) 2005
One Woman's Heart
just flowing

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
understanding ya hearts plan
feeling the joy of warmth
tasting ya soul as it drip
embracing ya from ya sweet hips
the vision is clear set forth in cares
i understand
knowing ya heart and thy soul
as one deep and whole
i see and understand
the twist and it's romance
that often leave me in a trance
understand as i dance
in ya radiant visional glance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Black People : Haroon ullah revelation on Digital World War: Islamists, Extremists, and the Fight for Cyber Supremacy Black People Open Forum 1
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation 13: The beast to 666 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 88
Amira Alima Nadir Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation 12:3-17 & Rev. 13 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
TruthHitman Black Hebrew Israelites : Revelation 6 - The Six Seals Understanding Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 17
Michael Smith Black Spirituality Religion : REVELATION 1 part 2 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Bishop Black Poetry : Revelation of Peace (Got My Head Back Together) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
G Black Christians : Revelation 2 Christian Study Group 1
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : WHAT AN INCREDIBLE FRUIT!--A REVELATION ABOUT A FOOD FOR HEALING…FOR BLACK UNITY… Chevron Dove 52
skuderjaymes Black Poetry : revelation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
S Jails / Prisons : Stephen Fry on American Prison Facts - British Humor Or Revelation Of Shame and Degradation In USA? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
skuderjaymes Black People : The Revelation Of The Pyramids Black People Open Forum 2
noor100 Black Muslims : Qur'an:The Last and Final Revelation Islam Study Group 0
Mikha'el Black Poetry : Contemplation(Revelation) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ankhur Black Entertainment : 007 Bond movie; Haiti revelation Black Entertainment 5
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Book of Revelation and Book of Daniel Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
cherryblossom Black Christians : Revelation 4:3 Christian Study Group 23
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : REVELATION ABOUT THE UNIVERSE Chief Elder Osiris 0
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Revelation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : BOOK OF REVELATION Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Time Now Is For Divine Black Revelation And Not Recitation Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
V Black Poetry : Frustration To Revelation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
U Black Spirituality Religion : Do You Receive Revelation? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
S who has been watching Revelation. Black Men 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : The Revelation Won't Be Televised Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
I Black Spirituality Religion : El's Holy Injiyl The Book Of Revelation Chapter 8 , < Part One > Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
M Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation Chapter 1 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 30
I Black Spirituality Religion : El's Holy Injiyl ~ The Book Revelation Chapter 14 The Mark Of The Beast Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
I Black Spirituality Religion : The Book Of El's Holy Injiyl Revelation < F.Y.I.O. > Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : A Revelation of TRUE Faith Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
M Black Poetry : Revelation and Redemption! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Bishop Black Poetry : The Revelation of the Bishop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : Revelation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : ~My Revelation~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : Call Me By My Name (Self-Revelation) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
alyce Quiet Poetry Lounge : revelation (night whispers) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
F Black Spirituality Religion : Let's Get a Revelation ! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
S Black Poetry : A Revelation In Poetic Missive Form/unavailable 2 Me Face 2 Face Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
S Black Poetry : Revelation In Poetic Missive Form/unavailable Face 2 Face Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Origins and Visions simply put Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Visions with Voices is currently seeking submissions for Jan 2015 Edition OldSoul 0
river Black People : Fifth Year at Visions with Voices spoken Word Poetry and Narrative Black People Open Forum 0
river Black Poetry : Sista Kiwanda (Kiki) and Brotha OldSoul at Visions with Voices Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black People : Some Visions Towards a Black Silicon Valley Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Stevie Wonder Visions Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
river Black People : Listen to Sista PatriceCQueen at Visions with Voices Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Can Visions or Dreams be misleading Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Metaverse Black People : VISIONS OF A FUTURE'S PAST Black People Open Forum 12
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : Visions at the Amusement park Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Can I expect some visions from God to know that I am in the right path? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1