Black Hebrew Israelites : Revelation 6 - The Six Seals Understanding

TruthHitman

Jan 19, 2015
Seems like we are stuck here
I too thought and considered a Cherub to be that of an Angel, but then you suggested that Angels look like men.

Though in Eze 10:14 it is written in the description of a "cherub" and a "man" being of separate likenesses.

Eze 10:14
And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

Is one still suggesting that Angels look like men, if a cherub is an Angel?
You still think angels look like animals my brotha or 6 foot greys right

angels look just like men scriptures

This is a description of Christ by Daniel Daniel Chapter 10-18

" Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me"

This is Christ check it said that he Had An appearance of a Man meaning this being looked just like a man but not mortal

Now UBnaturally look at Ezekiel Chp 1-5 These angels also have an appearance like a man JUST LIKE CHRIST

"Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man"

That was the first thing Ezekiel noticed was that they looked like men

Also you have to take in consideration The Most High himself he also looks like a Man according to Ezekiel

Ezekiel Chapter 1-26

26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

Once again the statement here proves that

1. God himself looks like a Man
2. Christ looks like a Man
3. The Angels look like Men

I can do this all day my brotha. So yes Angels look just like Powerful Men
including the 4 beasts

If you disagree please provide scriptures that prove angels, God, Christ, look like something else besides men.

also why do you believe that their was a virgin birth even though scripture does not back up that idea or philiosphy

TruthHitman

Jan 19, 2015
What?

Never said or stated such... I asked what was the difference between a Cherub and an Angel?
Respond to this question, then work from there.

What is a "Cherub"?
Ok! my bad I will let you know what a cherub is as soon as I can still researching

TruthHitman

Jan 19, 2015
Ok, will await ones' findings.
To answer your question Is a cherub an Angel? Yes they are Angels

The word angel in Paleo Hebrew is Malak = a messenger

Strong's Hebrew: 4397. (malak) -- a messenger

Malak- from an unused root mean, to dispatch as a deputy; a messenger; spec, of God, i.e. an angel (also a prophet,priest or teacher):—ambassador, angel, king, messenger.

4398.- Malak (Chald.), malalt'; corresp. to 4397; an angel:—angel.

The 4 living beasts fall down and worship the Lamb, Jesus Christ, offering the same reverence to Him that they did to the Father.

Revelation 4:9

"And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever"

So according to the Hebrew the cherubs would fall under the angel category

Remember they look like Men Too

TruthHitman

Jan 19, 2015
And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

Rev 4:7
And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

If a cherub and an angel are of the same relation, and both look like a man... then why does Ezekiel 10:14 differentiate the two faces (face of a cherub, face of a man)?
Shalam! I have gone over and read all scriptures concerning these 4 faces or cherubs ox,lion,eagle,man I was even reading till my eyes turned "RED" This is what I found out, I think it is all symbolism concerning the punishment and captivity of the Nation of Israel. I will explain

When the Israelites left Egypt they set up a Encampment in the wilderness out side the land of Israel during the time of Moses. They were told to make a banner representing 4 tribes

Numbers 2-2 Every man of the children of Israel shall pitch by his own standard, with the ensign of their father's house: far off about the tabernacle of the congregation shall they pitch.

A standard is a sign or Banner and 4 tribes set up a banner one on the East,West,South,North. The standard of Judah bore the figure of a lion

2. Tribe of Reuben the likeness of a man or of a man’s head
3. Tribe of Ephraim the figure of an ox
4. Tribe of Dan the figure of an eagle

JUDAH EAST -> LION FLAG
EPHRAIM WEST -> OX FLAG
DAN NORTH -> EAGLE FLAG
REUBEN SOUTH -> MAN FLAG

ironically these standards match up to the 4 faces of the four living creatures in Rev 4-7 and Ezekiel 1:10; 10:14

I am going to show you the proof that these tribes represent these faces

Lion- Tribe of Judah Genesis 49:8-10 "Judah is a lion's whelp; from the prey, my son, you have gone up. He couches, he lies down as a lion, And as a lion, who dares rouse him up?"

Ox - Tribe of Ephraim Hosea 10:11 "Ephraim is a trained heifer that loves to thresh, But I will come over her fair neck with a yoke; I will harness Ephraim, Judah will plow, Jacob will harrow for himself"

Eagle- Tribe of Dan. Dan means judge Genesis 49:16 "Dan shall judge his people, As one of the tribes of Israel" the symbolism of the eagle is often connected with judgment

Jeremiah 49:22 "Behold, He will mount up and swoop like an eagle and spread out His wings against Bozrah; and the hearts of the mighty men of Edom in that day will be like the heart of a woman in labor.

Man- Tribe of Reuben Genesis 49:3-4
3.Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power:
4.Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch.

Here is what the encampment looked like

Hit me back soon I have more info on this subject and I think I can reveal what a Cherub is

SHALAM!

TruthHitman

Jan 19, 2015
Shalam! I have gone over and read all scriptures concerning these 4 faces or cherubs ox,lion,eagle,man I was even reading till my eyes turned "RED" This is what I found out, I think it is all symbolism concerning the punishment and captivity of the Nation of Israel. I will explain

When the Israelites left Egypt they set up a Encampment in the wilderness out side the land of Israel during the time of Moses. They were told to make a banner representing 4 tribes

Numbers 2-2 Every man of the children of Israel shall pitch by his own standard, with the ensign of their father's house: far off about the tabernacle of the congregation shall they pitch.

A standard is a sign or Banner and 4 tribes set up a banner one on the East,West,South,North. The standard of Judah bore the figure of a lion

2. Tribe of Reuben the likeness of a man or of a man’s head
3. Tribe of Ephraim the figure of an ox
4. Tribe of Dan the figure of an eagle

JUDAH EAST -> LION FLAG
EPHRAIM WEST -> OX FLAG
DAN NORTH -> EAGLE FLAG
REUBEN SOUTH -> MAN FLAG

ironically these standards match up to the 4 faces of the four living creatures in Rev 4-7 and Ezekiel 1:10; 10:14

I am going to show you the proof that these tribes represent these faces

Lion- Tribe of Judah Genesis 49:8-10 "Judah is a lion's whelp; from the prey, my son, you have gone up. He couches, he lies down as a lion, And as a lion, who dares rouse him up?"

Ox - Tribe of Ephraim Hosea 10:11 "Ephraim is a trained heifer that loves to thresh, But I will come over her fair neck with a yoke; I will harness Ephraim, Judah will plow, Jacob will harrow for himself"

Eagle- Tribe of Dan. Dan means judge Genesis 49:16 "Dan shall judge his people, As one of the tribes of Israel" the symbolism of the eagle is often connected with judgment

Jeremiah 49:22 "Behold, He will mount up and swoop like an eagle and spread out His wings against Bozrah; and the hearts of the mighty men of Edom in that day will be like the heart of a woman in labor.

Man- Tribe of Reuben Genesis 49:3-4
3.Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power:
4.Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch.

Here is what the encampment looked like

Hit me back soon I have more info on this subject and I think I can reveal what a Cherub is

SHALAM!

Rev 4:7
And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

If a cherub and an angel are of the same relation, and both look like a man... then why does Ezekiel 10:14 differentiate the two faces (face of a cherub, face of a man)?
UBNaturally remember Ezekiel said " I saw visions of God."

so this is not a literal understanding and these cherub being are not beings at all I have proof

UBNaturally When I read more closely at the 4 cherubim and 4 faces of Ezekiel’s vision, I notice a very interesting parallel.

Ezekiel 1:10
As for the form of their faces, each had the face of a man; all four had the face of a lion on the right and the face of a bull on the left, and all four had the face of an eagle.

Now Ezekiel said that all 4 faces had the face of a man meaning mankind or the Israelite people, The face on the right was that of a lion, which would correspond with the encampment of Judah ON THE EAST (right) side of the tabernacle. The face on the left was that of an ox, which would correspond with the encampment of Ephraim to the WEST of the tabernacle.

And that would make the face at the top to be that of an eagle, which would correspond with the encampment of Dan on the NORTH side of the tabernacle. Thus, the face in the lower position on the cherub (the man) would correspond with the encampment of Reuben on the SOUTH side of the tabernacle.

The reason for this vision is because it was designed to be symbolic of the nation of Israel as the evangelistic servant of God, which is about to come under severe discipline from God.

Also compare Ezekiels vision with johns vision in rev 4-7

The living creatures of John’s vision are designed to be symbolic of the nation of Israel, but from the perspective of INACTIVITY. They are still the focal point of God’s plan for humanity on the earth so are shown to John in his vision. The description of these creatures with the 4 faces corresponds with both Ezekiel’s vision and with the four primary banners of Israel’s encampment arrangement.

Lets compare the 2 visions of John and Ezekiel

When Ezekiel sees the symbolic vision of the cherubim, they appear different because there is a different significance.

For Ezekiel, Israel was still a functional nation with a job to do and that job was to teach the world the Truth of who God is but Israel never followed the scriptures thats why judgement was done to Israel and they were scattered.

The symbolic cherubim on the symbolic wheels, moving in various directions communicates the purpose of Israel as the evangelistic agent to the world.

As with John, Ezekiel does not need to question what these four faces mean. It would have been clear to him that they indicated the four banners of Israel and as such symbolized the nation of Israel as a whole.

As with John, Ezekiel does not need to question what these four faces mean. It would have been clear to him that they indicated the four banners of Israel and as such symbolized the nation of Israel as a whole.

In Ezekiel chapter 10, the 4 cherubim are shown to depart from the temple, along with the Spirit of God. This shows that God has temporarily turned away from the nation during the Babylonian captivity, which will last for 70 years. During that time of national discipline, the nation will not function as God’s evangelistic agent.

In Ezekiel chapter 10, the 4 cherubim are shown to depart from the temple, along with the Spirit of God. This shows that God has temporarily turned his back away from the nation of Israel during the Babylonian captivity, which will last for 70 years. During that time of national discipline, the nation will not function as God’s evangelistic agent.

John’s vision

Rev-4-7

Notice in johns vision the symbolic cherubim are shown without the wheels and without the rapid movement in various directions.

But the Most high still has a major role for the nation of Israel. In fact, His plan will revolve around the Hebrew nation all the way to the Millennial Kingdom Accordingly, John is shown these symbols of four living creatures as representatives of the nation of Israel.

Remember John does not question who the living creatures are or what the meaning of the 4 faces is, for he understands it based on his knowledge of the Old Testament.

This Identification of the emblems on these four banners, it seems to be a reasonable deduction to identify them as summarized above.

1. The banner to the SOUTH of the tabernacle would have had the face of a man.
2. The banner to the EAST of the tabernacle would have had the face of a lion.
3. The banner to the NORTH of the tabernacle would have had the face of an eagle.
4. The banner to the WEST of the tabernacle would have had the face of an ox.

UBNaturally let me know if you understand this info

SHALAM! LUV IS LIFE

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: