Omowale Jabali : Return of the Gods

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
"Reality manifests on the highest level as God (the Father/Mother), the universe (the son/daughter), and life (the holy spirit). So God, the universe, and life are the highest manifestation of the holy trinity, or triangle of existence.

The Holy Trinity is personified on the highest level in the persons of the 24 Elders as the Fathers/Mothers, the 144 Chiefs as the Sons/Daughters, and the 144,000 Judges as the Holy Spirit, or Custodians of Divine Life.
Our leaders are called the Highest Holy Trinity."

Blackroots Science, Chapter 16

The "Three Treasures"

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=q60MYAFZ7Y4

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
It possibly is true that the First Gods effed up but can you explain to me, from your point of view, how do you see this?

We are the First Gods. Some of us left, but we have returned and others are returning, and teaching our people who WE are.

In the process, WE have a lot of work to do. There are many who confuse us with Annunaki and others who entered into this physical realm after Us.

Of course, WE have made mistakes in the past and continue to do so today.

For example, in the realm of spiritual warfare, many of Us have come to believe that WE are the children and descendants of Yakub, also known as Jacob, Israel-El, etc. However, the people "grafted" from Yakub, the Nation of Israel, is only one of the Original 12 Tribes of the Original Gods, Eight of which are retained in Khemetic history as the Neteru, the same of which are known in ancient China as the Eight Immortals.

These are distinct from the so called Annunaki which descended later and mixed up our Bloodlines, and the problem today is many of our people confuse Us with Them.

This leaves at least Three Original Black Nations that WE know virtually nothing about, and perhaps these are the same as the Eloheem, the Original Gods who left, and went back home to Sirius or other star systems.

The Eight Immortals

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍