Black People : Rethinking my position on NSA Spying!!!

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008
Well - that is what I told my brother and he questioned me with some serious anger. He said, "why the .... would you reconsider your position especially when your one of those fight for the rights of the people types"?

That is when I told him - I watched a Joe Rogan episode which is his new show that comes on the syfy channel called "Joe Rogan - Questions Everything" and as I was watching episode 4 dealing with 'Biological Apocalypse' I knew that I had to re-evaluate this spying program - even though I absolutely hate it.

People in America are doing some down right foolish stuff that can get us wiped out at any minute and these are the people (thousands and possible hundreds of thousands of them in the open) that need to be watched.

I will give you the link and you judge for yourself and let me know should we be reconsidering this program after watching this series.

http://www.watchseriesus.com/2013/08/joe-rogan-questions-everything-season-1_15.html

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Any crap going on they know about it ( or had a hand in it)

1 http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/may/09/underwear-bomber-working-for-cia

2 http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/o...ped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

No one needs the crap the NSA is doing

and its not so much about what they are getting out of your cell phone,
it's about what they are putting in to turn people into sheeple!
Remember..subliminal advertizing has been legal since the late 80s

1 http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/11/nsa-mind-control-and-psyops-2502214.html

2 http://batr.org/view/050111.html

3 http://www.mindcontrol.se/?page_id=1900

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
The documentary seems to be talking about things that can happen just through natural systems. How would the NSA stop this even though it couldn't stop the Boston bombing?

This seems like it would be much better served investing in science.

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008
The documentary seems to be talking about things that can happen just through natural systems. How would the NSA stop this even though it couldn't stop the Boston bombing?

This seems like it would be much better served investing in science.
The problem with this is that some of these people are learning still how to create or manipulate bio.... the problem is - they can slip up and create something at any moment and wipe us all out. This bioLab are all over America and in some peoples garages ... which makes it extremely unsafe. Your neighbor could be cooking up something not knowing and he doesn't wash his hands. He/she touch your hand in the form of shaking it and bam! Your days are number because they don't know how to cure what they created in their garage and spread it by and accident.

You go to your kids and huge them by before work and send them off to school and they pass it and the domino effect begin. These people are a serious threat and again - we don't know where they are at and what they are doing. They could be right next door the person who sits next to you in your cubical, severing you food in a restaurant, and the list goes one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ProphetikGeneral Pan-Africanism : Pan Africanism in Focus: Rethinking the Political Conscience of Blacks in the Diaspora Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 5
I Black Spirituality Religion : Beyond Ritual: Rethinking the Role of Patriarchy in African Traditional Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
M hey destee that similar post caption got cats and kittens rethinking the topic before Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Kemetstry Black Relationships : LADIES: WHAT'S YOUR POSITION? Black Relationships 10
R Black Poetry : Place rhymes in the internet chase minds eat dinner and yet to have steak, get quicker friction from a particular position, see a girl with a brown bu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black Muslims : The " Sitting "( i.e. Juluws) position in Worship (i.e. Salaat) Islam Study Group 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Bernie And Hillary Have The Same Position On Slavery Reparations......... Black People Politics 37
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The Best Sleep Position for Your Brain Black Health and Wellness 0
KingSango Black People : My position. Black People Open Forum 59
DDW Black People Politics : Position on Senate rule changes, changes... Black People Politics 8
noor100 Black Muslims : Islam Position on slavery Islam Study Group 0
U Quiet Poetry Lounge : My Position Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ankhur Black People Politics : What is a Black president's position on Reparations? Black People Politics 0
Destee My Position on the $$RICH$$ Situation Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 22
G Black Poetry : MISSIONARY POSITION Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
howardtsu Black Poetry : You're Maintaining my Position Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
P Black Money Business Jobs : Finance Position: FW: Wall Street Friends - The Exchange Black Money Business Jobs 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : An Uncompromising Position On Reparation Chief Elder Osiris 6
M Black Spirituality Religion : My position on the Word of GOD Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 65
D Black Spirituality Religion : My Position on Torah: For Those Weak In Understanding..... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
1poetsought Black Poetry : The Missionary Position Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Black Poetry : My Position Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Gorilla Science and Technology : How to Protect Yourself from NSA Attacks on 1024-bit DH Science and Technology 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The NSA in the Times of the Bible AACOOLDRE 0
crwn Science and Technology : Leaked NSA Documents Reveal The Best Way To Stay Anonymous Online Science and Technology 1
Gorilla Science and Technology : Prying Eyes: Inside the NSA's War on Internet Security Science and Technology 2
RAPTOR Black People : "Collect It All": Glenn Greenwald on NSA Bugging Tech Hardware, Economic Espionage & Spying on U.N. Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Mandela: NSA, FBI, DIA Sued over Refusal to Disclose U.S. Role in Imprisonment of Mandela Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : NSA carves pathway into international computers: Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Computers - Software Hardware : NSA intercepts computer deliveries to plant spyware Science and Technology 0
jamesfrmphilly Phones and Apps : NSA developed software for backdoor access to iPhones Science and Technology 7
RAPTOR Black People : WikiLeaks' Julian Assange Calls on Computer Hackers to Unite Against NSA Surveillance Black People Open Forum 0
Gorilla Black People : The Guardian: NSA files decoded Black People Open Forum 0
thePreacher Black People : Why is there so little objection to Destee's openly pro-NSA stance? Black People Open Forum 4
Gorilla Black People : BBC - Mass protests planned over web NSA spying revelations Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : NSA has been blackmailing Supreme Court judges, members of Congress and more Black People Open Forum 15
Destee Black People : Is There Anything UnderGround - Private - With the NSA Monitoring All Lines of Communication? Black People Open Forum 16
RAPTOR Black People Politics : NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden Says He Acted to Alert Public of Privacy Breaches Black People Politics 4
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : EFF - NSA Domestic Spying Timeline Science and Technology 0
Alarm Clock Black People : NSA Taps in to Systems of Google, Facebook, Apple and others, Secret Files Reveal Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : NSA seeks Private-public partnership regarding internet snooping? Black People Open Forum 1