Black Spirituality Religion : Response To Story: "Democracy OR Hypocrisy: All Races Have Devils"

poeticdelight

Mar 22, 2001
As an internal war continues on the basis of race relations and "reverse discrimination", Bush and his administration have deployed additional troops overseas on other allegations that could also prove to be false. Although Iraq has admitted to having these weapons alledged by Colin Powell, he must still prove that the nation of Iraq's intent along with Black America's intent is to bring about "reverse discrimination" and annihilation. The concept of "Lies, Lies, and More Lies" clearly proves that these allegations are absurd. During the reign of the Kush empire, Romans as well as Greeks came to Timbuktu to learn the concept of math among other branches of science. The concept of math wasn't the only thing the Egyptians shared with others. Alexander The Great's empire also shared its gold and riches with those they taught. Word of these sacred treasures traveled as far as to the Persian military. Without hesitation, the throne of the Egyptians was invaded and raided for all of its gold, people, and intellectual property. Large ships were sent to their continent inorder to enslave the Egyptians for added value to the new capitalistic European economy. Gold had been converted into the currency of money which is still in circulation today with the faces of new kings known as dead presidents. The concept of math is one of the greatest contributions from the Kush Empire used by the world today. The basis for the inventions of computers evolved from math formulas. As an african-american who resides in the U.S, my culture is heavily viewed as being uncivilized on the basis of false allegations of "reverse discrimination" through affirmative action. However, affirmative action is clearly needed after our struggle. To prove that minorities are civilized, we were basically robbed blind of our natural talents and abilities not to mention our identity. This is the significant meaning of "united they stand divided we fall". For instance, during a job interview with Federal Reserve, a man from my own racial heritage reviewed my resume and asked me," How is it that you entered college tutoring math as a freshman? Why did you choose to attend a Historically Black College and University when you could have attended any prestigious white institution?" To make matters worse, I later discovered that he attended a rival high school known as Vigor located in my hometown. Needless to say, I guess that he was too blind to see that it was through affirmative action that I was even given the opportunity to interview with his company. In addition, the affirmative action program that presented me with the opportunity to interview with his company was founded by a man who attended a prestigious white university known as Princeton. He resigned from the kingdom of America's new empire as he puts it, " to help right a social injustice". His life stands as a representation of the need for all cultural heritages to unite and come together as one. America should not invade Iraq in bringing about a third world war. We have enough issues to deal with in our aftermath from the past.

poeticdelight

Mar 22, 2001
Lies, Lies, and More Lies (Anti-War Version)

i'm tired of the lies
as it multiplies

4x4=16

16x4=64

64x4=256 and higher

i'm tired of all these lies
in hiding

pretend then grin

everything's in the wind
as we shed tears of crying

one by one
slowly dying so keep lying
to win in sin

five plus five still equals ten
in gin

like NAS infamous quote on
the collapse of Egyptians
torn down to build new empires

united they stand divided we fall
under false political advances of
government seen on CNN

let's not pretend

2+8 still equals 10
like 4x4=16

16x4=64

64x4=256 and higher

i'm tired of all these lies
in hiding

(C) all rights reserved lana1287 productions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ankhur Haiti : The Untold Story of Cubas First Response in Haiti Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
P Response To Story From Spirituality Forum Black Men 6
OldSoul Black People : Black People’s Manifesto in the Response to COVID-19 Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 'Gross misjudgment': Experts say Trump's decision to disband pandemic team hindered coronavirus response Black People Politics 170
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Evangelist Has Powerful Response To Claim That Women Shouldn't Preach Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Destee Black People Politics : Confused by America's Response to Charlottesville Virginia Racism Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Neandertal DNA Affects Modern Ethnic Difference in Immune Response Science and Technology 3
bearwarrior Black People Politics : America was never great response Black People Politics 16
chuck Black People Politics : Us vs Them is Just a Bad Reaction: Not a Good Response! Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People : Reporter Question Coalition's Name, Implies It Fuels Anger Toward Police - The Response Is Classic! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama annoyed by weak Ebola response from France, Italy and others Black People Politics 8
Fine1952 South Africa : South Africa's Response 2 Reverse Racism South Africa 0
Gorilla Science and Technology : Congressman Calls To Ban U.S. Dollar In Response To Plea For Bitcoin Ban Science and Technology 1363
candeesweet Black People : Explaining the Racist Response to the New Miss France Black People Open Forum 16
1poetsought Black Haiku : First Response Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Why Ron Paul is slamming Boston's response to the bombings Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black Parenting : Facebook Parenting For Troubled Teen - Good Or Bad Response From Father? Black Parenting 7
MsInterpret Black People : The TRUTH from a Black Woman...A response to the basher Black People Open Forum 65
river Black People : Dave's Response: The Numerology of 911 Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : The Truth about Black Men and Fatherhood - MY RESPONSE pt 1 Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : The truth about Black men and Fatherhood MY RESPONSE pt 2 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Amnat77 Black People : Birtherist response highlights racial undertones of ‘debate’ Black People Open Forum 12
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Gloracialization: The Response of Pan-Blackists to Globalization Omowale Jabali 2
N Black Poetry : META HISTORICAL RESPONSE ABILITY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
M Black Poetry : IN RESPONSE TO THE THUG IN YOU Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
river Black Short Stories : The Only Sane Response to an Insane World Short Stories - Authors - Writing 6
Destee Black People Politics : Black People's Response to Obama's Death ? Black People Politics 55
Metaverse Black People : A RESPONSE to HipHop's Intelligentsia. Black People Open Forum 65
Each1teach1 Black Spirituality Religion : A Response to the Shunning of the Black Church and the Truth about the Bible Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
P Black People : Response to Rev Wright Black People Open Forum 0
L Black Poetry : If Only You Could See (Response to garlicsalt99's "If Only You Would Have Me") Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
L Black Poetry : Mo Betta Passion (Response to Sha'iyn's "Good Lovin") Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
M Black Poetry : WHAT'S THE USE (RESPONSE TO DSS) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
river Black People : If Whites Ask This Question What would Your Response Be? Black People Open Forum 30
G Black Poetry : RESPONSE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T Black People : Malcolm X speaks the truth after his trip to mecca (response to kemetkind) Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Human Being, A Response To Roger Moore Chief Elder Osiris 0
S Black Relationships : A WHITE WOMAN'S OPINION OF A BLACK WOMAN AND A BLACK MAN'S RESPONSE Black Relationships 15
4 Black Poetry : Response to ghost_writers "The Good Guy" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
C Black Poetry : response 2 "time limit love" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
PoeticManifesta Black Relationships : I asked some brothas, whats the difference between thick and fat..Response: Black Relationships 9
Z Black Poetry : in response to the "trend of casual sex" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
V Black Poetry : Response to Tantrums:Sexual Positions Sweet As Candy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Spirituality Religion : The response to the Lucifer thread Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
D Black Sports : The "Knee-Jerk" Response Black Sports 4
K Black People : Hurricane Charley's Response Vs. Katrina Black People Open Forum 7
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : Man: Do you know how to treat a man? A womans response. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
PoeticManifesta Black People : Black Mans Response to White White Women on Interracial Dating Black People Open Forum 34
tzevi1278 Black Poetry : have i told you i love you? (is response to queentswana's relay) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Destee Black People : Mr. Fuller's Chat, and my belated response... Black People Open Forum 22