Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Interesting, China turns down outside help, maybe its because they got the money:)

The Foreign Ministry thanked foreign governments for offers of help, but said the country was able to cope.

Rescuers struggle to reach China quake zone as toll climbs

By Michael Martina and Maxim Duncan

ChinaQuake_635x250_1366555362.jpg

LUSHAN, China (Reuters) - Rescuers struggled to reach a remote, rural corner of southwestern China on Sunday as the toll of the dead and missing from the country's worst earthquake in three years climbed to 208 with almost 1,000 serious injuries.
The 6.6 magnitude quake struck in Lushan county, near the city of Ya'an in the southwestern province of Sichuan, close to where a devastating 7.9 quake hit in May 2008, killing 70,000.

http://news.yahoo.com/china-earthquake-toll-rises-164-injuries-6-700-021635904.html

Peace In,

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Interesting, China turns down outside help, maybe its because they got the money:)

Rescuers struggle to reach China quake zone as toll climbs

By Michael Martina and Maxim Duncan

ChinaQuake_635x250_1366555362.jpg

LUSHAN, China (Reuters) - Rescuers struggled to reach a remote, rural corner of southwestern China on Sunday as the toll of the dead and missing from the country's worst earthquake in three years climbed to 208 with almost 1,000 serious injuries.
The 6.6 magnitude quake struck in Lushan county, near the city of Ya'an in the southwestern province of Sichuan, close to where a devastating 7.9 quake hit in May 2008, killing 70,000.

http://news.yahoo.com/china-earthquake-toll-rises-164-injuries-6-700-021635904.html

Peace In,

Horrors of natural disasters...My thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Horrors of natural disasters...My thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Hope you are prayed up...

"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows."

Peace In dunwiddat,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rasheed Quiet Poetry Lounge : Reconnection for the Human Rescuers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Rosa Parks Barbie doll reflects popular misunderstanding of civil rights struggle Black Children 0
Vhedza1 Africa : Africa's Black Elite and The Anti-Colonial Mass Struggle Myth All Things Africa 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in Martin R. Delany┤Race and Ethnicity in Martin R. Delany's Struggle Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : gabourey-sidibe-reveals-weight-loss-surgery-struggle-with-depression Black People Doing Positive Things 5
Al D Black People : How great is the power of a word/Struggle or Mission Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Welcome to Uniontown: Arrowhead Landfill Battle a Modern Civil Rights Struggle Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People : Professor John Henrik Clarke - Education: The Highest Form of Struggle Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People : Everything But the Struggle: White Liberals, Exploitation & Hip Hop Music Black People Open Forum 2
cherryblossom African American History Culture : Want To Start A Revolution? - Radical Women, Black Freedom Struggle African American History Culture 7
guttapoetfromny Black Poetry : It's a love struggle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
R Black Poetry : Juggle rhymes and struggle with lines that are difficult Which result in stress can’t duck this mes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Alarm Clock Black People : Rep. John Lewis, Civil Rights Icon, on the Struggle to Win, and Now Protect, Voting Rights in U.S. Black People Open Forum 10
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : The Struggle Continues Omowale Jabali 3
Akyas Easu Black Spirituality Religion : The Struggle Between Love and the Ego: Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : From Civil Rights to Global Anti-Imperial Struggle – Debbie Louis and Kali Akuno Discuss the Connect Black People Politics 0
SeekingMaat African American History Culture : Remembering Rosa Parks: For Her, Our People and Our Struggle African American History Culture 5
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : What is the fear of relgion?? after the proof of its effectiveness in the Liberation struggle Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : A STRUGGLE TO CHANGE Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OldSoul OldSoul : The Help - Black-and-White Struggle With a Rosy Glow OldSoul 1
SophiaG Black People : African American History: The Modern Freedom Struggle Lecture Black People Open Forum 1
S Cote d'Ivoire : The Struggle of the People of Côte d'Ivoire Cote d'Ivoire 48
M Black People : Black Americans are at the Forefront of the Revolutionary Struggle Black People Open Forum 12
abdurratln Zimbabwe : Opportunist uses unity with Zimbabwe land struggle to hustle Africans Zimbabwe 5
Blackbird Black People : Money and struggle Black People Open Forum 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Struggle For Afrika By Everybody Except The Afrikans Chief Elder Osiris 0
brown_h0rnet Black Money Business Jobs : Why Blacks are Doomed to Financial Struggle Black Money Business Jobs 10
chuck Black People : The Afrobrazialians Struggle So Far: Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : Beautiful Struggle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T South Africa : SiS Zulile...what do you know about >South Africa's Mbeki resigns afer power struggle South Africa 35
asimplepoet Black Poetry : The inner struggle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Racism, Culture and the Struggle for Black Liberation Omowale Jabali 14
B South Africa : PAC on U.S. Tour: The Struggle in South Africa Continues! South Africa 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Depressing Struggle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
U Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe Land Struggle - Live on ************** Sunday Zimbabwe 0
B Guinea : ASI: Urgent support needed for freedom struggle in Guinea-Conakry! Guinea 1
P Africa : Africa's struggle for political evolution All Things Africa 0
P Black People : Day laborers' struggle:African-Americans eclipsed by Latinos Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : STRUGGLE CONTINUES Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Destee Black People : The Struggle for African American Reparations Black People Open Forum 11
U Black Poetry : Struggle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
U Black Poetry : Struggle to BE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Bluewater Black Poetry : The Struggle Goes On (revise) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
P Black Poetry : Struggle Lullaby Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : MINDZ STRUGGLE / I WEEP DA BLOOD pt.2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : MINDZ IN STRUGGLE / I WEEP DA BLOOD Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
S Black Poetry : A VOICE OF STRUGGLE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
M Black Poetry : Cat In Struggle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : To Survive ( perpetual struggle ) Or Be Free Chief Elder Osiris 0