destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Republican Hypocrisy Pedophilia Revealed

* Republican legislator Ted Klaudt was charged with raping girls under the age of 16.

* Republican city councilman Joseph Monteleone Jr. was found guilty of fondling underage girls.

* Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

* Republican County Commissioner Patrick Lee McGuire surrendered to police after allegedly molesting girls between the ages of 8 and 13.

* Republican prosecutor Larry Corrigan was arrested for soliciting sex from 13-year old girls.

* Republican Mayor Jeffrey Kyle Randall was sentenced to 275 days in jail for molesting two boys -- ages ten and 12 -- during a six-year period.

* Republican County Board Candidate Brent Schepp was charged with molesting a 14-year old girl and killed himself three days later.

There's More! ... Click Here To Read It All!

:heart:

Destee

Da Street So'ja

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
where failure is not an option
Occupation
thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
why isn't there a national movement to fix this sick society

violating children is one way to get Da Street So'ja highly upset

i take it personal when someone weirdo adult tries or damages the innocence

of a child. Children are very trustworthy and i myself would NEVER do anything

to compromise the trust a kid has for me

they say never say never

so i'm saying it again so we're clear

I WOULD NEVER COMPROMISE THE INNOCENCE OF A CHILD BY MY ACTIONS

i'll be glad when this dimension allows evolution to make some real super

beings instead of us whiny scary selfish beings we are now

i you can see this totally disgusts me

Zulile

Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
You know, we have a political party here in Holland that supports pedophilia - supposedly supporting Charity, Divertsity and Freedom. After years of campaigning they actually won seats in the last election. They believe kids from 12 onwards are aware and can make choices, that the sexual laws of "old" no longer apply.

Sickening to say the least, but I am aware that as long as the topic gains coverage, the more immune people become to its horror.

They are doing their utmost to break the taboo - and I'm sure they will succeed. well, have succeeded, in that the topic no longer surprises any folk here.

its s vicious cicle, because it is difficult to combat without involving young minds to be aware - which in essense, is taking away their innocence too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : They All Have No Love, Democrat And Republican Nor Respect For Your Black Behind, White, Jew, Gentile!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black History Month: Republican's call to honor white people draws outrage African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Republican Legislators Propose a Series of Bills That Would Criminalize Peaceful Protests Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : republican-arrested-for-grabbing-womans-genitals Black People Politics 3
S Black People : When Did The Republican War On Democracy Begin? Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : republican-who-never-voted-for-obama-thanks-potus-for-saving-his-life Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Republican Senator: Blacks Are Poor Because They Eat “Fried Chicken” Black People Politics 0
willa Black People Politics : Republican Party Black Black People Politics 52
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Ben Carson’s great betrayal: How he ignores history in favor of the Republican Party Black People Politics 101
RAPTOR Black People : Extreme Xenophobia in the Dominican Republican Black People Open Forum 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Fifteenth Republican Incumbent Quits House Black People Politics 0
river Black People Politics : Ever Wondered Why We Left the Republican Party? An Interesting History Black People Politics 0
S Black People Politics : "The Judgement of God is against the republican party and has turned them over to a reprobate mind" Black People Politics 2
MsInterpret Black People Politics : Martin Luther King Jr. Republican Billboard Courts Controversy in Texas As Election Looms Black People Politics 77
MS234 Black People Politics : Republican & Democrat, There Will NEVER be a 3rd Party Black People Politics 50
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : To Hell With The Democrats, To Hell With The Republican Chief Elder Osiris 1
S Black People : confederate : republican Black People Open Forum 3
P Black People Politics : President's message to the Grassroots, sound like Republican rhetoric? Black People Politics 7
Each1teach1 Black People : Im voting republican! Black People Open Forum 1
O Quiet Poetry Lounge : Hillary: Closet Republican or Typical Capitolistic White Bitter ***** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
river Black People : Black Candidates Running as a Republican Black People Open Forum 0
N Black People Politics : Obama will secure a republican in the white house Black People Politics 2
Khasm13 Khasm13 : i'm not a republican, i'm just a christian.... Khasm13 9
I Black People : NAACP leader switches to republican Black People Open Forum 6
Isaiah Black People : BLACK REPUBLICAN CONSERVATIVES:WHAT THEIR SUBSTANTIVE CONTRIBUTIONS TO BLACK AMERICA? Black People Open Forum 74
A Black People : WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND THEIR REPUBLICAN FRIENDS... Black People Open Forum 8
Therious Black Entertainment : rapper jada kiss takes heat from republican haters Black Entertainment 1
P Black People : Legalizing Illegal Immigrants..the Republican Plan to replace the Black Community? Black People Open Forum 63
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Chicken & the Republican AACOOLDRE 2
C Black People : The Weakness And Hypocrisy Of Black Afrikan Leadership Black People Open Forum 0
Al D Black People : THE FACE OF HYPOCRISY, IGNORANCE AND DENIAL (A PALE-SKINNED MAN) Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : The Good, the Bad, and the Hypocrisy of The Every Child Achieves Act Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Sudan : US Hypocrisy on Crimean secession move: Washington Supported Break-up of Sudan, Yugoslavia, Iraq Sudan 0
Blackbird Black People : Hypocrisy is part of Human Nature Black People Open Forum 23
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : The Hypocrisy of a Black MISS ISRAEL Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Alarm Clock Black People : “We The People”: America’s Independence Day Hypocrisy Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Hypocrisy?: State rep. supporter of right-to-work bills, works to exempt hubby from right-to-work Black People Politics 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Afrika In Its Time O Awakening, Will Reveal The Hypocrisy Of The world. Chief Elder Osiris 5
A Black People : Does anyone else see the Hypocrisy here? Black People Open Forum 66
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Hypocrisy Of America On The Issue Of Racism Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE HYPOCRISY IN CLAIMING A DESIRE FOR RACIAL UNITY Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE HYPOCRISY OF BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE WHEN THEY MAKE CLAIM THAT RACE IS NO LONGER A Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black Spirituality Religion : The Jezebels of Hypocrisy -Women Preachers Are Hypocrities Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
G Black People : *The Hypocrisy of A Forth of July Celebration As We Morph into Servitude* Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Hypocrisy Of Black And White America When the Issue Is Race Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Obama and The Hypocrisy of Black Leadership Chief Elder Osiris 4
MANASIAC Black People : Mexcian Hypocrisy. Black People Open Forum 3
K Black People : The Terry Schiavo case and white culture's hypocrisy Black People Open Forum 38
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black Leadership Hypocrisy Chief Elder Osiris 0