Black People Politics : Reparations Movement Growing Strong...Closer than you think

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great: e'er body talking bout Reparations

‘Perfect Pay For Reparations’: NBA Analyst Jalen Rose Sparks Debate on the Cost of ‘Culture’

For starters, several people were convinced Black culture in particular has been the most appropriated culture with little to no payouts for the community at large. Aside from public figures, athletes and entertainers who have managed to amass wealth, scores of commenters found that everyone else was handed the short end of the stick when cashing in on culture. “You and ME BOTH [shush emoji] Every time we reinvent ourselves and add to our culture Here comes the “How can WE PROFIT OFF THEM CROWD’ and make it our own at the same time! SMH,” commented one person.

Angelina Velasquez

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Black residents demand San Francisco give center as
reparations after destroying Fillmore neighborhood

The Fillmore Heritage Center — located at 1300-1320-1330 Fillmore Street in San Francisco, on the corner of Fillmore and Eddy streets —opened in 2007 with its primary tenant as Yoshi’s, a noted jazz club and restaurant. Yoshi’s closed six years ago, and other than small pop-ups and failed businesses, the 50,000-square-feet space, which also features a music venue and other small rental spaces, has sat dormant under a tower of residences.

Biba Adams

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: