Omowale Jabali : Religion:A tool of domination or a means of Black Liberation?

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
I disagree. Most religions did not start off like that UNTIL human beings added divisive elements to it, ie; hinduisim and the caste system.

Now, their are some religions that were created by deities that ruled those systems who were corrupt from the start so it started out as a system of enslavement.
there were not too many noted religions that are still widely practiced today that started before hinduism my man....2000 years before christ....

actually there are none....

one love
khasm

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
We remain like folks in Plato's cave,

or Sophia Stewart's Matrix, the longer we look for a piece of fat back to sit on and slide away from facts, and sit in the opiate of our illusions and fancies, while the community slowly burns
I don't know about Plato's Cave but speaking of 'illusions and fancies'...

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
- and that is his justice cypher born!

We think he/they (because no one person can post 24 hours a day nearly everyday) has nothing to do, but he is doing what he/they get paid to do and that is to watch us and try to keep us from connecting the dots by interrupting intellectual dialogue amongst us by making it all about him/them in each and every thread.

I mean didn't this guy just apologize to you and i some months ago and said he was willing to work with us? Which i didn't buy for one minute!

This should serve notice to anyone who thinks that this guy is in anyway serious about nation building, black liberation, OR RELIGION! He only USES it as an excuse to enter threads and interrupt serious dialogue which is why he's always praising COINTELPRO under the guise of trying to keep black people from falling victim to it when in fact what he does from day to day is straight out of the COINTELPRO handbook.​
No doubt. It's not apparent, its very CLEAR to some of us!

"He" even apologized to Brother Keita, stated in a thread 'He' authored that Brother Keita is RIGHT, yet poses opposition in each and every thread brother Keita posts. We KNOW what that's about!

The following is from brother Keita's book which has been one of the few books that I kept in posession when I moved from Texas 3 years ago:

"We must be mindful of the FACT that what we believe in or practice, is something that has been passed down to us by our parents and peers. We must be equally mindful that before they had it, someone passed it to them."

Therefore, what we express as fact and/or opinion is reflective of what has been passed to us by our family and Ancestors.

Some among us dont KNOW us, are trying to figure us out, because they are not of us, but among us to seek out and destroy us!

Charles IKS

Mar 27, 2010
The key word in brother Khasm's post was "IS", which means, in the present tense. I can agree with you if speaking in the past tense, to an extent, but again, even in my initial question, the operant word-IS- as in TODAY.

Peace!
Yes the key word in Brother Khasm's post is "IS" but in order find out why most/some of the religions are(is) divisive TODAY(present tense) you must go back in history and find out when these divisive elements were introduced and even further back to find out how the religion was practiced in it's purity. Then and only then the person or party can have a frame of reference from which to eradicate the divisiveness from their practice.

You cannot separate "today" from "yesterday" because what was done yesterday effects today in ANY sphere of activity

Religions, which have practices designed to assist an individual to reaching godhood are not bad in themselves. It is the powers that be that tweak and manipulate the religions to control the practitioners is what is bad.

Charles IKS

Mar 27, 2010
there were not too many noted religions that are still widely practiced today that started before hinduism my man....2000 years before christ....

actually there are none....

one love
khasm
I gave hinduism and the caste system AS AN EXAMPLE of people infiltrating spiritual systems and I do not know why you stated that there are no religions still being widely practiced from 2000 years ago. Where's the connection?

For the record I'M NOT TRYING TO ARGUE WITH YOU. I mean how is an individual going to throw all religions out with no merit without seeing that most were manipulated to enslave the people. A person with above-average intelligence should be able to weed out the the corrupted and divisiveness in the religion and practice it in it's true form.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: