Omowale Jabali : Religion:A tool of domination or a means of Black Liberation?

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
As far as making something personal, you sound like someone else with that.

I have told you many times to stop trying to regulate me and check yourself.

Because you may not know the dynamics on what is going on don't try to lecture me. Do your own research and reach your own conclusions as I have done.
Chuck:

You're chosen to react via closed mind...

I tried to respond via an open one...

So end of our exchanges, since further comments on my part won't change your mind, or you change mine...

FYI...

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
That question and definition is an individual one, in my opinion.

Spirituality is one's inner compass guiding one's actions while being in balance. Again, solely my opinion.
Chuck: It was and is my take that the subject thread was and is as much about those bigots ad naseum in our midst too...

I. e. , time will tell how many also look like me and you, bruh...

Our old concepts of who is a part of the problem does have to be updated, via the realities of the here and now...

FYI...

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Chuck:

You have made up your mind...

Not mine...

Maybe nobody else here...

At least as far as I can guess!

SMH

You can continue with your critiques of what I post as you choose but as I asked you before do you refute the facts mentioned in the article?

If so, what facts are you coming here with?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Chuck:

You're chosen to react via closed mind...

I tried to respond via an open one...

So end of our exchanges, since further comments on my part won't change your mind, or you change mine...

FYI...

You need to quit. Closed mind? I asked you for facts and you keep on with your opinions only. So since I created this thread and you are bringing nothing to this discussion except your usual thanks for bowing out. It will save me from reading more of the same.

And while you are at it please refrain from further comments on my profile page as well.

FYI......

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
You need to quit. Closed mind? I asked you for facts and you keep on with your opinions only. So since I created this thread and you are bringing nothing to this discussion except your usual thanks for bowing out. It will save me from reading more of the same.

And while you are at it please refrain from further comments on my profile page as well.

FYI......
I'm just going to stop posting on this thread and allow others to continue on their exchanges...

FYI...

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician

FYI......
:lol:

smh, this guy is so full of himself that he still doesn't get it.... & what's funny is that he was kinda quiet until a certain somebody caught ANOTHER sentence!

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
What is really regrettable is how the some of the people posting on these forums don't realize you've made yourselves so much a part of the problem many people stop posting on the threads you continue to make accusations etc. on...

This shouldn't just be a gripe fest against me or somebody you just don't agree with...

You can do much better than that...

I'm not the one who needs to get a clue...

You do...

FYI...

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
What is really regrettable is how the some of the people posting on these forums don't realize you've made yourselves so much a part of the problem many people stop posting on the threads you continue to make accusations etc. on...

This shouldn't just be a gripe fest against me or somebody you just don't agree with...

You can do much better than that...

I'm not the one who needs to get a clue...

You do...
G
FYI...

You need to take your personal issues elsewhere and stick to the topic or stop posting here as you stated you would.

FYI.....

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
:lol:

smh, this guy is so full of himself that he still doesn't get it.... & what's funny is that he was kinda quiet until a certain somebody caught ANOTHER sentence!

The irony is he knows that he used to spam my Facebook page with his rants against some posters here specifically about someone with the last name Farmer. (hint)

Check his profile page here and his problem is obvious. No one takes his threads seriously but he speaks of others needing to get a clue. How many threads has this poster started that even gets over 1000 views?

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
You need to take your personal issues elsewhere and stick to the topic or stop posting here as you stated you would.

FYI.....
Chuck:

Fiirst of all?

Always ask, never demand...

Next and lastly:

Yes...

But...

I have read the article...

It does nothing more than restate the obvious...

I. e., it doesn't prove or disprove the accusation that one's faith/religion/etc. in and of itself motivates fanaticism and/or violent acts...

FYI...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.