Omowale Jabali : Religion:A tool of domination or a means of Black Liberation?

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
The key word in brother Khasm's post was "IS", which means, in the present tense. I can agree with you if speaking in the past tense, to an extent, but again, even in my initial question, the operant word-IS- as in TODAY.

Peace!
he just wants to argue and call it a debate....
thank you brother for stating what should have been obvious....

one love
khasm

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
What are your thoughts? I think that it depends on the cultural context in which religion is used or practiced so that is what I think not necessarily what I know!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
he just wants to argue and call it a debate....
thank you brother for stating what should have been obvious....

one love
khasm
You are welcome my Brother, and thanks for sharing your opinion in a respectful manner. I am sure over time it will be clear exactly WHO has the problem distinguishin FACT with their own biased and egodriven OPINIONS!

Peace!

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Sometimes they're a tool of domination though Black liberation ideologies. The Nation of Islam is an example of this. The two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.
You bring clarity to chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whydo some folks think we are children in need of instruction about history as if we IGNANT about how white and Arab supremacy used religion to opress and supress? we know that and lets be clear in 12 years there must be a gazillion posts, on that alone

, but when one person says and gives evidence that it does liberate, that is somehow causing problems?????

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: