For the whole world
Lie these sons as the shield
Being yielded in our worldly concile
Couldn't be our child
The alienation has become real for you
Words becoming only lesions on a few
I'm sorry is not meant for me
As our community liason begin to see
Why reconcile when we can't afford the property tax fee of moving forward?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Good news; NRA filed for bankruptcy.
Bad news; Police often kill mentally and handicapped people.
I despise these racist killing NYPD. I'm glad Attorney General Letitia James filed a law suit against NYPD for using "excessive, brutal and unlawful force" against Black Lives Matter protesters! The law suit also targets the Mayor, police commissioner Dermot Shea and Chief of Department, Terry Monahan! Several NYPD cops have been suspended, along with many other racist violent killer cops across this nation.
Will the 3 white GOPs in Congress, Gosar, Biggs and Brooks, be charged with sedition and felony murder for inciting and helping Ali Alexander plan the insurrection? Ali Alexander, black trump supporter who started Stop The Steal and organized the insurrection, threw these 3 white terrorists under the bus. All of them should get long prison sentences. Alexander, a convicted felony, will likely be charged first.
2 things to share;
a. 33 more days to go before I hit 200 straight days of exercise.
b. Pls visit orangeseahorse . com. Not selling anything! It's a free site to post true short stories, poems, etc. Also free to read. We have 500,000 views and some writers have been published. These true short stories are poignant and life changing. Thanks,
Why aren't the white domestic terrorists charged w/felony murder and terrorism? YES, I answered my own question with the phrase 'white domestic terrorist'. But let's see if black traitor "Ali Alexander" will be charged w/felony murder for helping organize the deadly insurrection. His white comrades will blame him for influencing them to commit violence. His butt will be tattered after they throw him under the bus.