Kenya : Rebecca Lolosoli founded Umoja Village - The Land of No Men : Inside Kenya's Women-Only Village

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Rebecca Lolosoli founded Umoja village - The Land of No Men: Inside Kenya's Women-Only Village

Rebecca Lolosoli is the founder and matriarch of the Umoja village in the Samburu County of Kenya.[1][2] The village is a refuge for women fleeing sexual abuse, and men are banned from the village.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Lolosoli

#rebeccalolosoli - #umojavillage - #Kenya - #Samburu

:heart:

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cherryblossom Black Ancestors : Johnnie Rebecca Carr Honoring Black Ancestors 1
D Black Jokes Humor : Rebecca and Jacob Black Jokes Humor 2
R Black Poetry : Heard a boss beat and walked across the street founded out it was CD yelled turn it up and defeat quietness, it was a heavy Impala Chevy with dubs be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Kemetstry Black People : BLACK PEOPLE FOUNDED MEMORIAL DAY! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Above the rim with pride but can’t swim against the tide can // Drown as a clown and be founded fact Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 25
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MODERN GYNOCOLOGY FOUNDED ON HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION Black Health and Wellness 2
R Black Poetry : John when in high school try rule had friends close as two Coats of paint founded dope make folks fa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : John when in high school try rule had friends close as two Coats of paint founded dope make folks fa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : He searched the hood because there is much good to be founded Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR African American History Culture : ON THIS DAY (1966) HUEY NEWTON AND BOOBY SEAL FOUNDED THE BLACK PANTHERS African American History Culture 10
S Egypt : ARISTOTLE: "..mathmatical arts were founded in Egypt" Egypt 3
S Black Spirituality Religion : Demonstrating that Islam Is Founded In Moon-Worship (from Kemetic perspective)... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
D Black Spirituality Religion : The *ONLY* female founded and resided religion in the world today Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.