Black People : Real Thoughts

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
What helps me to remain focus in becoming a King are the following:

1. No sex to include self
Reason being is for a male, once the semen is ejaculated you loose vital fluid which is actually a form of blood or we can say water with vital supernatural ingredients. In the past, i use to feel tired after sex which is the equivalent to dehydration. There is some vitamins and mineral within that cannot be replace so easily or found. Water forms everything that is fluid. So if you are not in it to reproduce, or hold your space with a love one forever(not temp) then it is not worth it to age older than you suppose to, which is a manifestation of all planes of existence. Be yourself by finding yourself. True. This helps me to do or accomplish a higher purpose and fuel visions I have never done before...I've never been a Prince in reality moving myself chesswise as a King into reality as an Emperor. Never done that before or even thought about it. Never thought about carrying my Sister along fore the ride either on such a level but many of our Sisters don't believe in it so you turn back to your family and find there is indeed a Sister willing to reign with you of course without personal attachment; it's family like blood but we all family of the same cloth. Being Indivisible and Sexless helps me fuel this mission. it's like a jungle sometimes though! So in other words we as brothers are actually playing in our demise and killing ourselves dying out quicker and not lasting long as One with sisters. Now that is One sexuality in a higher and deeper manner...cause if we can survive to see the next generations like great great great great then we have accomplished a major task and hopefully passed down this knowledge of self. If you wanna teach the generations to come in the physical beside authorism then only the strong survive. So get your A game on and put your zone into drive forever. turn the age backwards my brother.

2. California!!! lol
Reason being cause i get to surf again, rollerskate, play basketball, man whatever and just be chilling with a gang of folks down for just being real! Yo the sunsets are too beautiful when you like on the mountain and stuff awww man it's so relaxing. Chill atmosphere and you can really get your art on over there, you know? You can walk play tag with the palm trees until one of them hit you back lol let me stop let me stop. lol But you can eat for free off the fruits there randomly everywhere(same in Florida from what my Moms, Auntie and Grandma tells me cause they was born there but those hurricanes ain't fore me)

3. Africa, Latin America and Canada(for snowboarding and skiing only dude!!!)
No comment about Africa cause you already know. I wanna to tell you the truth bring some of the blaq females back from the tribes over to help establish a better culture of how a Queen show run things basically. To help uplift their spirits taller than trees we are surround by here in the South especially. Cause when i was with my sisters from there while in VA DC, they straight showed me nothing but love without sexual aggression or snaking or whatever you know? Like they straight nurtured me from they breasts in a higher conscious way with knowledge and wisdom. And they was around my age at that time and they didn't have to help groom me or feed me nu tree ends to help grow into a King. They put thought of Prince and King in my mind like seriously just dumping information and just surrounding me and shielding from the bs! I use to always want to ask them "what's all this love fore???" So much love from them Sistahs on the real and I'll never forget them on the real, never. Like it's the old saying goes be careful what you wish for cause you just might get as the universe has to mirror whatever you manifest unless you know your true divine powers to mathematically stop certain manifestations. But there are straight off plane sisters, we have a few here and there around here but they all to themselves for the most part and it's cool. So the vision is kinda like a workshop but in a rites of passage type of way for females. And I want the same to when reaching out to Latin America to create a fusion of all blaq cultures into One you know? Can't leave the males out so the same goes for the males. Also getting the babies to a safer environment being through Nonprofit cause their are plenty of females with nothing to do but talk and talk and talk and talk in other wasting time and brothers too. I use to waste time too until time woke me up one day and i was like what???? fore real??? bet.

4. The visions that come to me I just pull them into physical reality or physical plane and step into the them then start walking. It's real only if you believe..that's the trick to it all! Just like healing yourself is the same thang you know, you got to believe in yourself cause nobody else is going to believe in you not even your family cause they don't see what you see. And that's real. The streets can't see what you see. Even the religious people can't see what you see. Nobody else cannot see what you see except the higher powers to be and you as the creator and that's it, unless you reveal your vision to others to see if indeed we are all written on the same page. If not then you will see different scripts on-going of every player or character out there and here. Cause everything is all one big story! When i go from here on this site then i'm either flipping onto another page or spacing out to be indented into another paragraph to be sentence as a complete thought like a continuum within a period. Pretty dope ain't it?? Or maybe that's just my mindset cause to me i feel like i'm the only weird one or representative of such a one facet personality out of my whole personality out the whole Blaq Dendera circle. Communicating as a lover sometimes has it's advantages but only disadvantage is once I choose to go absolute spiritual self vs earthly self then my longtime pursuit of that "one" is no longer in existence. and it pulls on me cause you wanna go and find but I'm One as a whole so there you go. My soul mate is art and my twin flame is somewhere in another dimension probably playing hide and go seek and i can't wait yo cause this earth hide and go seek thang ain't hitting nothing no more. shoot i ain't hiding or seeking so why should i go running?? that's just me though helping black people do more or focus more on positive things.

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
5. Scripted Manifestation
I write my scripts in this movie we call physical reality or the dream so when I get off focus the words are already written to grow. This is like ah rail on both sides fore me while on the road entering my skies degree by degree. Some individuals will not understand your purpose given to you by ah higher power and from within you created already. Put them on ignore cause if they can't relate then they hate and I'm about love to the power of infinity so you can't stop the work certified by higher powers whether they like it or not energy keeps moving on. I'm not in this life to like anyone nor pretend or kiss up on booties or feet. I'm in it fore the best character of me to be better than the last times keeping it real serving them all love full on. Haters don't phase me no more and so I script them too into my periods of an era created from the beginning with spirited soulful action actually doing what I say making them sick to stomachs without a laugh or smile cause I remember...like an elephant I remember when you tried to hold me down and take my wind from underneath me but grace and karma is mutha you know? I work with divine powers from within and around without the furthering into the mystic to mastered them while on my middle grounds as an aspirant of love. 24/7 scripted is my manifestation as my thought process is different from others separating you and me by one degree forever furthering apart by degrees as we all have parts to play in this big story. I'mma keep slugging and come up when you sleeping putting in work to the fullest as One by also absorbing sol shine to glow reflections on in these nights of my life fore eternity. I'm solar powered like most.

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
6. Clock of Destiny
I learn from many reliable sources by comparing and contrasting but never structured under them rather knowing the sources so I can help master myself to the fullest if achieve it in this lifetime and it takes practice. Never religious but abreast on everything to be simplified so my work can be simplified as a program created to run smooth and detect if I'm off course.

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh http://www.clockofdestiny.com/faq.htm

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
7. Non-religious
In the form of human religion without other degree of definition, synonym and etc. It helps me to separate totally in order to see the other side or opposite as I have been religious and structured to a point where it felt like I was too serious without being opened minded. If you become too serious people run away then you become a stiff within yourself and to others, so I like to completely love and that requires giving and receiving constantly whether you on or off. If I can't let nobody into my home then what's the use of saying "I love my brother and sister?" Though I am cautious and at the same time distrust comes out of trust, get the picture? I use to hide myself emotionally and seem distant when connecting with others of being sorta like a realist you know? You are unable to imagine as the earth presents real time constant grunt work and we all have to play parts. This is the reason why I would love to see each individual from the blaq dendera circle at one table functioning as a whole; a super group of people incorporated. We all have similarities but differ to a degree making each one of us a different character of the same cloth, spirit and soul process. Wouldn't love be grand if you let it in to be? But some take parts of love, so run away forever feeling lost around in it, some don't care, and others like myself just enjoy. Love is suppose to be enjoyed and often found to be religious of however human beings structure their lifestyles but me on the other hand I have never lived on a massive amount of land away from the constant realist point of view chilling like "is anybody here?" Nah. So my aim is to keep reaching for land I can call my own to chill out from all the structured personalities of the world. I see all people for who they are and not a sect of people individually and then you can't hang with one cause the other got issues with this and that and the drama goes on so middle ground by understanding to overstand is my way; still you get to show love and know they savior(s) in order to communicate efficiently, love tremendously and trust within thee. You can always switch to a realist point of view when correct timing of communication is needed. It's all about communication and without trust there is no comms, so without comms there is no love to recognized as such humanly(and higher plus deeper) between and among each other but only to self. I can't be a selfish person nor a shy one in the cuts afraid to come out emotionally but learning from the past brings tremendous wisdom! Vulnerability helped me to understand many of most to be felt and feel me too along with animal and plant nature throughout All. We can be saying the same thing yet totally opposite and how unique is that? So once I see that action you are performing, I then tie the knot invisibly of communication from me to you by allowing the person from which point in time and space they came from to see my level or teaching (passing them along to the next teacher afterwards); it is like being your shadow when you really look at it as you point so do eye but slightly different. Try pointing at a figure when you alone with your shadow and watch me have your back by connecting our dots to a different degree; when you are alone so am I but we are together alone sitting as One thinking and trying to relate you know? We are tied in this relationship and so when you sleep we sleep together as One; then when we wake up by the light we are all split into enlightenment spectra beings coming from one source walking in different directions trying our best to accomplish what has never been accomplished before or maybe to correct what is coming up ahead, watch it beloved!!..the learning process never stops as long as they get all facets of the gem pictured. The blaq dendera circle is truly indeed worthy of knowing by staying non-religious fore me but maybe not fore you.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
1. No sex to include self
Reason being is for a male, once the semen is ejaculated you loose vital fluid which is actually a form of blood or we can say water with vital supernatural ingredients. In the past, i use to feel tired after sex which is the equivalent to dehydration. There is some vitamins and mineral within that cannot be replace so easily or found. Water forms everything that is fluid. So if you are not in it to reproduce, or hold your space with a love one forever(not temp) then it is not worth it to age older than you suppose to, which is a manifestation of all planes of existence. Be yourself by finding yourself. True. This helps me to do or accomplish a higher purpose and fuel visions I have never done before...I've never been a Prince in reality moving myself chesswise as a King into reality as an Emperor. Never done that before or even thought about it. Never thought about carrying my Sister along fore the ride either on such a level but many of our Sisters don't believe in it so you turn back to your family and find there is indeed a Sister willing to reign with you of course without personal attachment; it's family like blood but we all family of the same cloth. Being Indivisible and Sexless helps me fuel this mission. it's like a jungle sometimes though! So in other words we as brothers are actually playing in our demise and killing ourselves dying out quicker and not lasting long as One with sisters. Now that is One sexuality in a higher and deeper manner...cause if we can survive to see the next generations like great great great great then we have accomplished a major task and hopefully passed down this knowledge of self. If you wanna teach the generations to come in the physical beside authorism then only the strong survive. So get your A game on and put your zone into drive forever. turn the age backwards my brother.
do you also retain urine and feces?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tarhaka bey Black People : What are your thoughts on this thread as a real Man or Woman Black People Open Forum 21
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : The REAL Devils Black Health and Wellness 50
C Black People : Being Divinely True And Real Black People Open Forum 1
Queenie Law Forum : How real is the movie, "Black and Blue"? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
C Black People : Is God Real Or Is Just Our Higher Self? Black People Open Forum 0
A Black People : WAKANDA 4 REAL! Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Myth Was $150,000 in Fraud. The Real Story Is More Interesting African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Tech addiction is real. We psychologists need to take it seriously Black Health and Wellness 0
F Black People : Is real empowerment truly possible if Black men and Black women are disconnected from each other? Black People Open Forum 6
MicTheory Black People Politics : Why I believe white extinction is real and climate change is the catalyst! Black People Politics 11
OldSoul Black People : The True Adventures of the Real Uncle Tom Black People Open Forum 0
Louise Cosper Law Forum : A MATTER OF REAL CONCERN FOR ALL – THE BACKGROUND DATABASE Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
chuck Black People Politics : Can We Truly Give Props To The Real Black Panthers Of The 1960's? Black People Politics 5
chuck Black Entertainment : Can You Truly Give Props To The Real Black Panthers Of The Sixties? Black Entertainment 0
Lunar Cycle Black Education / Schools : Train vs. Vehicle Collisions and Trespass: The Real Education Black Education / Schools 0
Mario William vitale Black Positive People : Keeping It Real Black People Doing Positive Things 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Yvette Carnell: Black Spending Power Is an Illusion, but the Racial Wealth Gap is Real Black People Politics 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Definition of a Real Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Just Being Real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Reality Is Realer Than Real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Real Love: Two Lineages as One Tree Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
nilevalley Black People Politics : This is why the people of Kenya Africa would tell Donald Trump climate change is a real fact! Black People Politics 3
Queenie Black People : Let's be real about the hate - bigotry - racism Black People Open Forum 50
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MSU UNCOVERS REAL CULPRITS IN FLINT CRISIS Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Lee Daniels says racism isn’t ‘real’ because he doesn’t ’embrace’ it Black Entertainment 4
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : From Banks to Beauty Products, The #BuyBlack Movement Is Real Black Money Business Jobs 0
alcase Black People Politics : Will The Real Hillary Clinton Please Stand Up Black People Politics 4
nilevalley Black People : Is it fake or the real thing? Black People Open Forum 1
S African American History Culture : The Real Reason Slavery Ended - The Gullah Wars African American History Culture 1
S Black People : The Real Reason Slavery Ended - The Gullah Wars Black People Open Forum 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Understanding the real Amen AACOOLDRE 1
umbrarchist Black Education / Schools : Education and Progress in the REAL World Black Education / Schools 17
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Chelsea Clinton real dad is Web Hubbell AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : You're eating a lot of fake, rotten olive oil — here's how to find the real stuff Food Discussion and Recipes 1
chuck Black People : What Is The Real Basis Of Black Culture Today?!? Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black People : Sundiata Cha-Jua/Real Talk: Breaking the cycle of gun violence in the black community Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Michelle Obama Keeps It Real: 'I Wake Up In a House Built By Slaves' Black People Open Forum 6
T Black Positive People : REAL YOUNG PEOPLE REVOLUTION 2016!!! URGENT HELP Black People Doing Positive Things 2
chuck Black People : Pop Culture Only Mimics Our Real Experiences! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : to have real fate is an ideal state if it befalls earlier in life I pause // frequent becase of rece Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People Politics : Who Do You Consider Our Peoples Real Leaders In 2016?!? Black People Politics 2
Liberty Black Relationships : Can Real Love Die? Black Relationships 3
MS234 Black People : Erin Andrews $55M mocks real pain and suffering by families like Eric Garner and Freddie Gray Black People Open Forum 22
Chaya Chaim Black Positive People : *************** address the real "coons " Black People Doing Positive Things 7
OldSoul OldSoul : Judge Joe Brown tells How James Earl Ray wasn't the real Killer of Martin Luther King OldSoul 2
Al D Black People : Who are the real terrorists in this country or the world for that matter? Black People Open Forum 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : Zaevion Dobson - a real hero !!!!!!! Black People Doing Positive Things 5
chuck Black Spirituality Religion : The real threats are religious extremists in 2015 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Destee Black People : Goodnight Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite ... Have you ever seen a bed bug in real life? Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Law Forum : We Need And Should Be For Real About Black On Black Youth Violence Too Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1