Amun-Ra : Ra's New Book Available

MrBlak

May 18, 2004
Hey man!! Congrats on the book.

I posted the link to where your book is selling on the net on another message board I am part of cause I knew some friends might like it. I think it would be an interesting read myself. One person did question the title though.

How did you come up with the title "Black and not Baptist"?

I am interested to know and I can answer the person on the other site who said something about "not all blacks are baptist". Now I m sure he would not enjoy your book given he is real religious and all, but I am interested in the title.

How did you do your research for this without people biting your head off too? I get snapped at for any anti-organized religion comment and anytime I point out the hypocrisy of some of the "good christians" I come across. You must have had quite a time.

thanks,
MrBlak

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
It Got Bit Off

I goit blessed-out many times, but I found that most people were polite. The interesting thing I found out was that quite a few blacks listed themselves as atheists or agnostics not know what either term meant. I came out with the title from a joke by Maya Angelou. SHe was soeaking at a university and said, "most peole think there are 50 million black Baptists in the world and only 3 black athesists." It was that joke that made me start thinking, are there any black atheists or agnostics? Surely they exist. Well, I found not only three, I found hundreds and I wrote about what I found.

Ra

:read:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly