Amun-Ra : Ra's New Book Available

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
I finished my book "Black and Not Baptist: Nonbelief in the Black Community." I didn't ask Destree to advertise it because it is controversial and might just rile a fewpeople on these pages. It is about black nonbelief in the United States. You can see the new book at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/002-2862214-9427248. It isn't something for the weak of heart because it challanges Christian belief and behavior in the black community and I am sure it will piss some people off, but I got the information from Christian sources, such as the Barna Group, the Gallup Poll and more.

Ra

:read:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
thanks for the head up and link to the book
will check it out

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Thanx Rich

It is a different stroke for me--Thanks again--Ra

$$RICH$$ said:
thanks for the head up and link to the book
will check it out

dnommo

Mar 19, 2001
Baltimore, Md.
Occupation
Teacher of English, Literature & Poetry
Hey Ra,

as i am always in support of the truth, i am unable to find the book...it seems the link has a bug...

bro, can you please send me another way to purchase the book...i am a fan and your books always open the mind...

won't piss me off that's for sure...

one.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz