Black People : Rappers Using Subliminal Messages: Jay Z

YungMiss

Jul 11, 2008
West Coastin'
Occupation
Student
Hi. This is YungMiss and I have come back to say hello to all you good members of Destee and get some insight on a particular subject. I was presented with a video yesterday which had some awareness about a particular rapper's background with heavy speculation that he may worship satan. This a very well known rapper who goes by the name of Jay Z. They suspect that he sold his soul and is working in satan's favor. I apologize if this topic has already been discussed during my absence from the site; however, if that is the case then there will already be alot of information to be passed over. I know that there are many people here who are over flowing with knowledge on topics such as these and I would like those people to watch the video and give me your take on the situation. I am aware that subliminal messages are all around us. Some of use are able to detect them while others may be effected on a subconscious level. To be honest I never liked Jay Z because to me, there was always something about him that didn't sit right , which is why I am curious. So bring this topic here to let the unpaid professionals work their magic.I'm open. Enlighten Me. :thanks: Make me proud!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhPMZ8tfKo72U12mEC

Kamau47

Dec 6, 2005
In The Shadows
First off, that link to that site set off my virus alert. So anyone going there, beware!
Second, you have got to be joking!

:SuN042:

MRS. LADY

Banned
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
Hi. This is YungMiss and I have come back to say hello to all you good members of Destee and get some insight on a particular subject. I was presented with a video yesterday which had some awareness about a particular rapper's background with heavy speculation that he may worship satan. This a very well known rapper who goes by the name of Jay Z. They suspect that he sold his soul and is working in satan's favor. I apologize if this topic has already been discussed during my absence from the site; however, if that is the case then there will already be alot of information to be passed over. I know that there are many people here who are over flowing with knowledge on topics such as these and I would like those people to watch the video and give me your take on the situation. I am aware that subliminal messages are all around us. Some of use are able to detect them while others may be effected on a subconscious level. To be honest I never liked Jay Z because to me, there was always something about him that didn't sit right , which is why I am curious. So bring this topic here to let the unpaid professionals work their magic.I'm open. Enlighten Me. :thanks: Lol. Make me proud!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhPMZ8tfKo72U12mEC
unpaid professionals know that the top of the world is the bottom of heaven
and the she who laughs last doesn't actually laugh at all

it's actually sad that they fall

I am not a j-z fan, and never have been. i am Hiphop so I know that the Blueprint of Hip Hop was actually KRS-ONE'S third album

just got back from ny and been to marcy projects where i was told he ain't even from there

he doesn't have a soul to sell if u can understand

if u check him out back in the day in that hawainn sophie video u can c he just using and exploiting real Hip Hop

being that z is the last letter of the english alphabet it represents the number 26 which equal 8

usually a good marker

this cowards time is up

and being that the god/satan of this "world" are one in the same they should maintain each other as best they can

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Ill with this and still exist with many chapters for a plenty rappers I see jive that be alive have to duck my head or get struck by lead playing cowb Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : rappers sell out black people...... Black Entertainment 105
R Black Poetry : Get paint and Color brains rap get butter from dames then Clutter the aims of rappers tame Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
Bootzey Black Entertainment : Rappers in Skirts Black Entertainment 71
teamafro Black Entertainment : The 10 Best Rappers of All Time Black Entertainment 24
SophiaG Black Entertainment : Good Rappers? Black Entertainment 17
rapchild Africa : African Rappers All Things Africa 0
rapchild Black Entertainment : African Rappers Black Entertainment 0
A Black Entertainment : TOP 5 BEST RAPPERS OF ALL TIME Black Entertainment 75
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : My verbal tower like a terrible power rappers feeding me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
naija-man Black Entertainment : NY OIL- RAPPERS SHOULD BE LYNCHED. Black Entertainment 5
D Black People : DRUG DEALER RAPPERS Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Entertainment : Gangster rappers with skills that get no cred... Black Entertainment 12
P Black People : French MP blames riots on rappers Black People Open Forum 5
P Black People : French rappers' prophecies come true Black People Open Forum 1
F Black Entertainment : Jay Z says he wants to air some rappers out Black Entertainment 8
F Destee Network : rappers vs new world order Destee Network : 6
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : rappers/actors - actors/rappers........ Black Entertainment 12
S Black Entertainment : Greatest Rappers(2pac and Big) Black Entertainment 16
D Black People : Black College Womem Take Aim at Rappers Black People Open Forum 19
P Black Entertainment : Rappers and Pimps Black Entertainment 1
P Black People : Rappers and Pimps! Black People Open Forum 6
A Black People : Rappers' Glorification of Pimps Deserves Disdain... Black People Open Forum 20
D Black Entertainment : Samuel L. Jackson Says Rappers Shouldn't Act??? Black Entertainment 4
P Black Poetry : No disrespect but im just lettin the rappers know i like to rap also Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Black Entertainment : Who are the hottest female rappers? Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Federal law enforcement document reveals white supremacists discussed using coronavirus as a bioweapon Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Stop Using the N-Word If You're Not Black African American History Culture 4
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Using Fiction by African American Women to Teach Black Women's History Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Prophet Amos using Egyptian metaphors of justice AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Pliny the Elder & Rev chapter 3 using same structure on topic of the Eyes AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Racists are using these code-words online to avoid censorship Science and Technology 17
Enki Black People Politics : Trump is using black pastors to mislead the black race. Black People Politics 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : How Hackers Are Using Fake LinkedIn Profiles to Steal Your Information Science and Technology 3
Enki Black Education / Schools : How our kids are discriminated against using the IQ test Black Education / Schools 27
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Texas is using textbooks to distort Black history and deny systemic racism Black Education / Schools 55
RAPTOR The Police : Police In Florida Are Using Bike Laws To Criminalize Being Black Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Using the Gulf Monarchies to Project US Power in the Region is Unraveling Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : U.S. forced to admit in court how they framed Iran using false nuclear evidence Black People Politics 0
S Black Relationships : Using Same-sex Marriage to build a nation. Black Relationships 15
Kadijah Black People : Is using the bathroom a crime.... when you're black... and have do #2? Black People Open Forum 7
Deacs Black People : Stop using propaganda against your people! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The Sandwich Ingredient You Need to Stop Using NOW Black Health and Wellness 6
PurpleMoons Black People : Georgia police under investigation for raiding home and using Black People Open Forum 11
Jahari Kavi Black People : Whites using scare tactics and threats of guns to scare Blacks Black People Open Forum 2
KaHotep Black Poetry : Who Using Fore Vibrations? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Law Forum : The trouble with using police informants in the United States Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
S Black People : Strong 9-11 Conspiracy film.. using witness accounts. Black People Open Forum 3
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Security hole allows anyone to hijack your Skype account using only your email address (updated) Science and Technology 7