Gun Ownership : Rapper Killer Mic discusses His NRA membership - Should more Blacks be in the NRA ?

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
That's unfortunate. I could understand the apprehension to letting children use firearms, but if the decision is made to teach children, I don't see why girls should be excluded. If anything they need the training more than the boys due to the rampant violence against women in this country.
11 year old Vietnamese children fought and helped defeat American grown men! ;) Don't underestimate our children. :cool: "unfortunate"? Nope, that's war! ;)

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
I remember that, good of you to point out that information. You can't look at the organization itself. You have to look at everything they support.

Why can't I look at the organization itself? Where do people think they get the money to throw at the things they do?

CSmith

Dec 29, 2010
Why can't I look at the organization itself? Where do people think they get the money to throw at the things they do?
Let me make myself clear. I should probably amend my statement. I meant you can't "just" look at the organization itself, but who it gives its money to and what those organizations it's supporting believe.

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
Let me make myself clear. I should probably amend my statement. I meant you can't "just" look at the organization itself, but who it gives its money to and what those organizations it's supporting believe.

I think i follow now. I just don't see this tipping the scales, for me personally, in favor of the NRA.

CSmith

Dec 29, 2010
I think i follow now. I just don't see this tipping the scales, for me personally, in favor of the NRA.
Oh, no, I must not be explaining myself correctly. My fault. I am in no way suggesting that anyone should get involved with the NRA. In fact, I'm advising against it. I'm simply saying that those who are even thinking about getting involved with the NRA, such as "Killer Mike", need to look at the totality of what they're doing before making that decision, because their funding is being given to some very disgusting groups.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: