Gun Ownership : Rapper Killer Mic discusses His NRA membership - Should more Blacks be in the NRA ?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Yes Therious ... not that i am in it ... but i remember this Brother that joined us years ago ... BMWAG

He only talked with us once, but he was so moving, it's remained with me always.

He encouraged us to become members of the national rifle association, responsible gun owners, all of that.

Here's a post i shared about him before ... Kenneth V. F. Blanchard, Black Man With a Gun.

Kemetstry ... this thread reminds me of author Kenneth V. F. Blanchard, Black Man With a Gun.

He is a Member here, posted once, and visited with us in chat. He talked about the importance of proper gun ownership, and how most Black People get in trouble with guns, because we're not aware of the laws surrounding them. He is on a mission to help Black People know, even striving to become the first Black President of the NRA ... if no mistake ... i believe he told us that when he was here.

Of course i invited him to host a class with us, and he said he'd consider it.

Just sharing.

:heart:

Destee

:heart:

Destee

MimiBelle

Dec 13, 2010
Texas...for now.
Occupation
RN-BSN
never thought about joining actually. I do know two members but they're white. I'd need to research the org first. Outsider lookin in perspective: it gives of a 'right' wingnut sorta vibe. I like to join factions and interest groups but I can't be associated with anything 'radical'....

I like to shoot but ... perhaps most importantly. ...I believe in 'castle rights' and the right to protect loved ones, strangers in need and self. I'm proud to call myself a native Texan and southerner on that note. Ppl oughta see how much average folks down here are FORCED to defend against home intruders....

Every weekend during the holiday season? Its a killin'...literally. Of course, its not about protecting 'things'....but you really don't know someone's intentions....and in situations like that? You're not going to stand there and play '20 Questions'...with some stranger in your home.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
i'm having a problem with some people not caring to control their pitt bulls on the block.
i need to know where i can go to learn basic fire arm handling and how to shoot.
i also need to go about getting a permit to carry in PA.

can i do this stuff without going to the NRA?

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
i'm having a problem with some people not caring to control their pitt bulls on the block.
i need to know where i can go to learn basic fire arm handling and how to shoot.
i also need to go about getting a permit to carry in PA.

can i do this stuff without going to the NRA?

not sure about the NRA,but you can rent a gun and practice at any privately owned firing range that offers rentals, many times there will be instructors willing to assist, some ranges offer classes too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chyko Black People : Explain With A Scientific Reason Why "Black" People Are Dying Of COVID-19 More - Rapper Stefflon Don Black People Open Forum 3
Chyko Black Entertainment : 'All In Challenge': Rapper Meek Mill Donates His Rolls Royce Phantom For COVID-19 Fundraiser Black Entertainment 0
Al D Africa : African Rapper (Akon) Building Empire and His Own City in Africa All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor Whose Church Held Kanye West's Sunday Service Slams Rapper for His Comments on Slavery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 1MDB’s Jho Low, Rapper Pras Michel Indicted Over Obama Donation Black People Politics 0
ChicSheek Black Entertainment : Barbie, the best female rapper? Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How Rapper Turned Entrepreneur Rasheeda Frost Is Redefining 'Girl Boss' Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : a rapper is shot a martyr is born Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : rapper-dmc-opens-up-about-his-mental-health-struggles Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Liberty Black Positive People : Chance The Rapper Aids Effort to Bring 1,000 Coats to Homeless In Chicago Black People Doing Positive Things 2
RAPTOR Black People : Boyce Watkins - Rapper Common on racism: "Let's forget about the past" Black People Open Forum 5
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : Rapper Common's Father, Lonnie Lynn, Dies at 71 Black Entertainment 6
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : This rapper passed up a contract with Young Money/Cash Money Records Black Entertainment 1
shaka64 Black People : Rapper Andre Johnson explains why he severed his penis Black People Open Forum 6
G Black Entertainment : Rapper/Producer Black Milk Montreality Interview Black Entertainment 1
S Black Entertainment : Rapper down: Kanye West drowning in his own ego.. Black Entertainment 50
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Jay-Z Defends Trip to Cuba in “Open Letter,” White House Denies Rapper’s Claims Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Black People : The Best/Worst Singer and Best/Worst Rapper Of All Time Black People Open Forum 9
MsInterpret Black Entertainment : Snoop Doesn't Think Gay Rapper Would Be Accepted in Hip-Hop Black Entertainment 15
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : Rapper Dies While Drunk Driving - YOLO Black Entertainment 12
Mercyless1803 Black People : Rapper, Athlete Economic Bufoonery Keeps Us Broke And Wishing Black People Open Forum 10
Knowledge Seed Black Positive People : Black Power: Rapper's daughter uses music to teach education and etiquette Black People Doing Positive Things 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Writeous1 Black People : Prodigy of Mobb Deep: Rapper Exposes Illuminati Influence in the Music Industry Black People Open Forum 25
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : rapper T-pain Black Entertainment 8
rapchild Black Money Business Jobs : African Rapper/music producer Black Money Business Jobs 0
R Black Poetry : The Rapper Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black People : ex black panther member likes lil kim the rapper Black People Open Forum 0
Zulile Black Entertainment : A Rapper Salutes the Slave Trade Black Entertainment 5
B Black Entertainment : So I recently discovered this rapper Blu & Exile Black Entertainment 0
I Black Sports : Rapper trick daddy speakin the truth on Micheal Vicks case. Black Sports 1
G Black Entertainment : THIS IS WHAT RAPPER SNOOP DOGG SAID WHEN ASKED ABOUT Black Entertainment 1
R Black Poetry : Suspicious rapper Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Black Entertainment : UNRELEASED BEYONCE TRACK WITH DC RAPPER. Black Entertainment 1
D Black People : "IM NOT A RAPPER" Black People Open Forum 2
Therious Black Entertainment : rapper jada kiss takes heat from republican haters Black Entertainment 1
M Black Poetry : The Rapper Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T Black Poetry : wanna be rapper Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Rapper Ludacris concert cancelled AACOOLDRE 10
F Black Entertainment : favorite female rapper of all time Black Entertainment 40
F Black Entertainment : ever see any rapper perform live Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Killer Mike's majority Black and Latino owned online bank already has 'tens of thousands' on the waiting list Black Money Business Jobs 0
S Black People : 50 or so Heavily-armed Cops and National Guardsmen protect the home of killer cop Derek Chauvin. Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Nathaniel Woods' execution cast scrutiny on Alabama's death penalty. So why is the cop killer who pulled the trigger still alive? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Killer Queen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : BLACK SERIAL KILLER IN TAMPA Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Ice-T Looks Back at ‘Cop Killer,’ 25 Years Later: ‘We’re Still Dealing With the Same Bulls***’ Black Entertainment 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Who is the #1 Killer of the Blackman???? AACOOLDRE 4
Destee Law Forum : Professor Griff denies association with Dallas cop killer Micah Johnson Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 9
shaka64 Black People : Usher, Jermaine Dupri, Killer Mike Support Black Owned Bank By Opening Accounts Black People Open Forum 0