Health and Wellness : Rap legend Prodigy dead at 42 from a disease America hasn’t bothered trying to cure

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Primarily a Black disease :facepalm:

Rap legend Prodigy dead at 42 from a disease America hasn’t bothered trying to cure
Prodigy’s life was about so much more than sickle cell anemia. His death may have been preventable

Albert Johnson — better known as Prodigy, the driving force behind titanic rap duo Mobb Deep — is dead at 42, the hip-hop legend’s publicist announced Tuesday.

Prodigy spent his last days in a Las Vegas hospital battling complications from the sickle cell anemia he had lived with from birth. “The exact causes of death have yet to be determined,” his publicist’s statement said ...

https://thinkprogress.org/prodigy-dead-from-sickle-cell-complications-at-42-81cbba4eb3b0

Mobb Deep’s Prodigy (right) and Havoc (left) on stage at a 2015 show in Italy. CREDIT: Flickr user Alo B

Alan Pyke
Deputy Economic Policy Editor, ThinkProgress. Poverty, criminal-justice profiteering, police violence, & robber barons. Tips: apyke@americanprogress.org
Jun 20

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Who is he?????

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
This article has been out for some time. I asked in the shout out box

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Black Poetry : Your body is so exciting juicy. You are the narcotic virus of love. Your body forms like a brutal, but beautiful, lyrical rap beat, you're like a hot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Depart alert while booty do artwork wreck the street with technique alert while she flirt, rap rude with aptitude shook with pie crust but left my boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : Juicy sexual color of dark skin in the head is only one word: Divine. My juicy, sweet, goddess. The figure is like a boom boom cool rap beat bass from Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Rap to fans and adapt plans to meet new circumstances then speak get true romances and get a crew of chances to get dates this add milk to his thrilli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : He started to rap bolder then tap her on the shoulder she turned around and he kissed her lips she reminisce with hips her body reverse direction she Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : 1960s black militant H. Rap Brown challenging imprisonment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
R Black Poetry : “sincere and galore at the rear of the store drink a beer before I rap and try trap a chick quick, g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My style maybe wild and wrong in hummers when I dial phone numbers just to rap to chicks and be sli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: More than Country Rap: Hip Hop’s Impact on the Post-Civil Rights American South Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: got slapped in the face because I rap at a fast pace right Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Rap stats that slap cats dang don't rather this a cap or hat Is got on my head, a cap is a fashion p Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Shug Knight & The Rap Torn Apocalypse Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This one dude rap great rhyme in a straight line gently brush and mentally crush most MC'S he convin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Into The Arms Of Rap Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Ancestors : Last Poets Rap Pioneer Jalal Mansur Nuriddin Dead At 74 Honoring Black Ancestors 2
R Black Poetry : Smelt new perfume and flew from the room to rap to some chicks // Possibly trap them quick i’m very Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Positive People : Rap I Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Jesus Rap Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Rap Through The Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : scholar //In thinking, wow have to snap this dream now I'm on the rap scene SO BOO we at DAIRY QUEEN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
OldSoul OldSoul : H. Rap Brown Breaks down Politics of America OldSoul 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Opinion: Black Wealth Hardly Exists, Even When You Include NBA, NFL and Rap Stars Black Money Business Jobs 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Rap to nations of flaw give them an application of law that's raw // enough to change str Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: my mad duty is to add beauty to rap but a cutie zap // my eyes right here in Virginia Beac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Rap to nations of flaw give them an application of law that's raw // enough to change struc Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black Entertainment : I'm Also Playing Catchup When It Comes To Gangsta Rap in 2016!! Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : my mad duty is to add beauty to rap but a cutie zap // my eyes right here in Virginia Beach and n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : In this crap game his rap fame knew no bottom but // His crew was rotten for cash had a wimpy thirs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : misled with rhymes but maybe ahead of my time when I study rap and get this muddy crap on microphone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : look my ship is burdened lips are hurting just had to slap a cat cap off because he rap too soft mat Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Ben Carson Political Ad Rap Video to African Americans Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Campaign Ad Black People Politics 4
Therious Black Money Business Jobs : member: RAP Child-Business review Black Money Business Jobs 1
R Black Poetry : This rap affair is friction without air condition can’t breathe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Black People : Is Gangsta Rap a Music Industry Tool Used to Fill Prisons? Black People Open Forum 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Tinie Tempah - Rap App Science and Technology 0
R Black Poetry : Everything cum together he’s plumb clever at that point she sit in his lap // He cum with legit rap Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : Get paint and Color brains rap get butter from dames then Clutter the aims of rappers tame Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
MsInterpret Black Children : Michigan State football signee Jay Harris walks away from scholarship for rap career Black Children 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Kool Moe Dee Talks Kanye, Jay-Z & Rap Beefs - HipHollywood.com Black Entertainment 0
A Black People : New billboard magazine rules marginalize R&B and rap artists? Black People Open Forum 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : kool G. Rap ft. Nas - Fast Life Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black Poetry : My rap stand ready to adapt plans Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
maf Black Entertainment : "Came to conquer and destroy the rap world like the white man" Black Entertainment 3
N Black Entertainment : Mainstream Rap as a Modern Form of the Minstrel Show Black Entertainment 4
chuck Black People : Has Gangsta Rap Swag Jacked Black Culture? Black People Open Forum 0
Khasm13 Khasm13 : The Rothschild Rap Khasm13 17
MS234 Audio Video Web Conferencing : One of the most underrated 1 minute and 23 seconds in Rap history Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : Skillz - 2011 Rap Up (End Of The Year Rap Up) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Rap City - Foundations Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : shai linne - High Priest (rap-along) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0