jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
i expect to see a better attitude next week

:fyi: it's the weekend. all yall frustrated best get out there and get your frustrations relieved.......

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
This is no excuse

and if that is not YOU...then ...

keep it moving......

It's funny...people [especially black/Afreekans] always admonishing to "focus on the positive" or "be positive" yet will see only negative in somebody else....those THEY have labeled "negative"...

M.E.
:hearts2:
I agree with the bold...I don't know why this is...

Folks neglect to see the plank in their own eye sometimes

It's easier for people to point the finger than give someone a pat on the back, IMO

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
I agree with the bold...I don't know why this is...

Folks neglect to see the plank in their own eye sometimes

It's easier for people to point the finger than give someone a pat on the back, IMO
oh hummm

Good thing for me I am not one of those people. I even state during my opening of every meeting, show, video I've done where people can actually see and hear me at the same time and know exactly who I am....that I am a "Recovering Afreekan...." Also, if you listen to any of my shows on blogtalkradio beginning April this year, you will also here how I use self in my teaching and coaching on getting to know SELF...

I am pretty certain people have difficulty seeing that "plank in their own eye" because of this...

there are TWO eyes which look OUT ..at the world around us ..the people and their behaviors. We have ONE eye that looks within and it requires us to close those other two. Now when that happens...darkness falls upon the deep...ness that is YOU....it get's dark and a lot of people scared of the dark..ESPECIALLY the ish that resides in the darkest corners of their own mind.
I show and tell every night and have been doing so since I opened my mouth on the internet...and places beyond...:fyi:

regarding the point or the pat....if you Listen to Learn from me..you will see and hear exactly why that is...EFFECTS OF SLAVERY and...it's biologically based FIRST... and so ingrained in us now it that people are just COMPELLED to work to tear another down....hear something and slap a label on it right away....never stop to ask no questions or nothing...just make declarations bout each other all over-stimulated with what those two eyes see and those two ears hear and use what is below that third eye and comes in one's..the mouth..and use it to rip each other apart...irregardless of what the other is FEELING....nah...WE DON'T CARE bout ur stinking FEELINGS.....just gonna tear you a new one....is what the mantra now seems to be..

M.E.
:hearts2:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: