Quiet Poetry Lounge : Random mental thoughts

sevens_love

Jan 8, 2004
Though temptations hand is plucking at my impulses to speak..I sit resolute...silent in deep contemplation on what is and what isn't; on whether I should further extend ; on whether patience is in fact a virtue; on how much longer my heart will continue to exceed what I thought to be its limitations...all in the name of love...still bowing down with my legs tucked under me at the bottom of His feet..salt like stains of rain like droppings on my face and regularly waking up to blood shot eyes that can only be vanquished with a few drops of Visine because I spend many nights waking up lamenting for you to see, touch, claim what's there...to accept what's already been confirmed to me...true love everlasting...if you know that this is rare..if you know that our love is unquestionable why contradict and question...and could it be that God is silent because the answer is obvious...what you've confessed to yourself...seeing me in your future...He too loves the thought of you and I equaling we...I wrestle with God's angel day in and day out just as David did...and though my heart gets restless some how some way Peace positions Himself in my heart and reminds me that love bears all and endures all and where love abides God abides because God is love therefore God is at the head of you and I and He abides in this thing we call you and I...and I know God is not a tease...He is not an Indian giver...He is not a deceiver therefore He would not have revealed to me that you are my perfect fit...so He wouldn't take you from me because God knows that if He did...if He did....I don't want to even contemplate if He does...I just know that pen and paper have become my solace while sitting here steadfast waiting on Him and waiting on you...for Him to deliver you and then release your heart...for Him to deliver me into your hands....so every night I lay down with the hopes of hearing your voice after this 30+ sabbatical and I pray to the One, the Father, for you and what you seek...because I love you and I will do what I can to keep your love from escaping me...

Bluewater

Jun 11, 2003
Baltimore, MD
Occupation
Praising The Lord
hi sevens love
what's going on
it is this flow that has
seep from your heart
that grew from your thoughts
and have given so much to think about
much love to you
this is indeed a flow that has
escape and grace this canvas
feeling the release
feeling your flow

Blue:heart:

watzinaname

Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
There's this feeling you get sometimes when you know God hears you but you wonder, what if by chance, he doesn't? That uncertainty can just grind on your nerves, and you convey this feeling well poet.

Absolut

Jul 8, 2003
PHiLLY...
[Big boi voice]I like the way this moves[/Big boi voice]

I felt like it was pullin me in... very nicely written

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
awesome flow this took me in deep mentally

do become a PREMIUM MEMBER to enjoy all the features & benefits
get your membership today !
:juggle:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Black People : random news discussion thread Black People Open Forum 28
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Random News.... Black People Open Forum 2324
freddie419 Black People : random thoughts, moods and expressions. Black People Open Forum 9
A Black People Politics : A random Cuacassian perspective Black People Politics 4
R Black Poetry : Random alarm led me to abandon my farm cows gone I've somehow known that this would happen my own c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : It’s random clear as to why he abandons a career and departs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Enki Black People : Random man pricked with syringe, told 'Welcome to the HIV club' Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : Wear a feeble bandanna in a legal manner never abandon Life even after random strife pissed sometime Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
I'm Becoming Me Black People : Random Thoughts--Part 1 Black People Open Forum 921
R Black Poetry : Got a load of strife in my mode of life which is random // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Khasm13 destee.tv : Random Axe "Chewbacca" Music Video feat. Roc Marciano Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
legit-writer Black People : Random and Hypothetical Black People Open Forum 19
S Black Poetry : Random Thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
N Black Poetry : Random Poems Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : TheBlackList] RANDOM THOUGHTS ON AFRICAN-AMERICAN Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : RANDOM THOUGHTS ON AFRICAN-AMERICAN Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : RANDOM THOUGHTS ON AFRICAN-AMERICAN - My Comments Black People Open Forum 2
F Black Picture Image Gallery : Sum Mo Random Pics of Me and Extra's Black Picture Image Gallery 2
P Black Poetry : 'Random' Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : Random Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Black People : Random Acts of Racism Black People Open Forum 3
Omowale Jabali Black Poetry : Random Thoughts of Romantic Warrior Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
F Black Picture Image Gallery : Flo's Random Pics Black Picture Image Gallery 3
I Black Poetry : Random Floetry... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
K Black Poetry : Random Thoughts On The Last Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
T Black Poetry : Random Thoughts (part 2) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black Poetry : random Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
N Black Poetry : Maniac musings (random thoughts thrown into poetic form) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : random thought Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
H Black Poetry : Random Thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
S Black Poetry : random thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
DymePlaya2g Black Poetry : Random thought... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : black mental health Black Health and Wellness 74
B Black Education / Schools : Mental Health and Well-Being by Design: Leveraging and Scaling High Impact Solutions to Support Comm Black Education / Schools 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Mental Illness Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Health and Wellness : In Context Series: Improving the Mental Health of Black Americans--Mental Health Movement Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How diet can affect mental health: The likely link between food and the brain Black Health and Wellness 0
nilevalley Black People : If you were a psychologist could you bravely warn the world about Trump's poor mental health Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : RACISM = MENTAL ILLNESS Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : trump-mental-disorder Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Is the Mental Health System Yet Another Form of Institutional Racism? Black Health and Wellness 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : rapper-dmc-opens-up-about-his-mental-health-struggles Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Lawsuit: Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn't Believe She Owned BMW Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
1poetsought Black Poetry : Mental Slaves Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Blackbird Black People : Ideology - the new Black Mental Slavery Black People Open Forum 24
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : RELIGION IS MENTAL ILLNESS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Loving is fund-ah-mental Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
cherryblossom Black People : Mental Health Black People Open Forum 16
Alarm Clock Black People : It Took 200 years to Be Free of Physical Slavery, Another 200 Years to Be Free of Mental Slavery??? Black People Open Forum 1
Breakthrough Black People : 11 Wealth Habits for Spiritual Mental Growth Black People Open Forum 10