Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
SEATTLE —
A man outside a Seattle bar was pricked by a syringe and told, “Welcome to the HIV club” by the woman who stabbed him, police were told.

The incident happened about 12:15 a.m. Sept. 17 in Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood.
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/nat...nt_internallink_relatedcontent_2014_partners4

I remember back in the early 80's when AIDs was just coming to light, a sailor, while in San Francisco woke up to a message left by his one night stand that read "welcome to the world of AIDs". I know there are a variety of reasons why a person would be bitter, but why do this to a person that has done nothing to you? If a person was careless, and got AIDs, they should blame themselves, and not others.

BTW, what would your actions be if any?

Peace!

shaka64

STAFF
STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
Back in the day messing around with no protection was dangerous now it can be deadly. Only a fool would play unprotected. If I was in a so called monogamous relationship and she stepped out, got infected and brought it home to me. (If I wasn’t cheating too) I would bust her head to the white meat. If I trust a woman (for whatever dumb reason) and she has the virus and I find out she knew I would bust her head too. As far as the needle ***** situation I would have apprehended the person very violently and called the police.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Back in the day messing around with no protection was dangerous now it can be deadly. Only a fool would play unprotected. If I was in a so called monogamous relationship and she stepped out, got infected and brought it home to me. (If I wasn’t cheating too) I would bust her head to the white meat. If I trust a woman (for whatever dumb reason) and she has the virus and I find out she knew I would bust her head too. As far as the needle ***** situation I would have apprehended the person very violently and called the police.
We are in agreement...but is this a "good" reason to hit a woman?

I've heard that there is never a good reason because these situations don't happen..:rolleyes:

Me, well they wouldn't have to search for her because she would be laid out.

Peace!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Black People : random news discussion thread Black People Open Forum 28
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Random News.... Black People Open Forum 2327
freddie419 Black People : random thoughts, moods and expressions. Black People Open Forum 9
A Black People Politics : A random Cuacassian perspective Black People Politics 4
R Black Poetry : Random alarm led me to abandon my farm cows gone I've somehow known that this would happen my own c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : It’s random clear as to why he abandons a career and departs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : Wear a feeble bandanna in a legal manner never abandon Life even after random strife pissed sometime Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
I'm Becoming Me Black People : Random Thoughts--Part 1 Black People Open Forum 921
R Black Poetry : Got a load of strife in my mode of life which is random // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Khasm13 destee.tv : Random Axe "Chewbacca" Music Video feat. Roc Marciano Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
legit-writer Black People : Random and Hypothetical Black People Open Forum 19
S Black Poetry : Random Thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
N Black Poetry : Random Poems Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : TheBlackList] RANDOM THOUGHTS ON AFRICAN-AMERICAN Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : RANDOM THOUGHTS ON AFRICAN-AMERICAN Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : RANDOM THOUGHTS ON AFRICAN-AMERICAN - My Comments Black People Open Forum 2
F Black Picture Image Gallery : Sum Mo Random Pics of Me and Extra's Black Picture Image Gallery 2
P Black Poetry : 'Random' Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : Random Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Black People : Random Acts of Racism Black People Open Forum 3
Omowale Jabali Black Poetry : Random Thoughts of Romantic Warrior Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
F Black Picture Image Gallery : Flo's Random Pics Black Picture Image Gallery 3
I Black Poetry : Random Floetry... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : Random mental thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
K Black Poetry : Random Thoughts On The Last Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
T Black Poetry : Random Thoughts (part 2) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black Poetry : random Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
N Black Poetry : Maniac musings (random thoughts thrown into poetic form) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : random thought Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
H Black Poetry : Random Thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
S Black Poetry : random thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
DymePlaya2g Black Poetry : Random thought... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
SwagII Black Women : He Left Her For Another Man? Black Women 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK MAN WINS INNOVATIVE PATENT Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : Garvey, The Man And His Mind Black People Open Forum 0
G Law Forum : Third Man "William Bryan" Who Videotaped Ahmaud Arbery's Murder Has Been Arrested For Murder and False Imprisonment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
C Black People : If It Ain't About Your Freedom It Ain't About You, Black Woman And Man!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : 'You get fed up': Man facing death row for Fresno shooting spree says racism drove him to murder Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : INVISIBLE MAN Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : $600,000 awarded to man involved in racial discrimination case Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Fine1952 Black Ancestors : Martin (borne Michael) Luther King, The Man Honoring Black Ancestors 0
HODEE Black People : A Man Can DO... one wrong * So say, * ... A Woman Can DO... All that is GOOD and RIGHT ! Black People Open Forum 0
Marquis Davis Science and Technology : Computerized Manifestation of Man Science and Technology 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Police: Parishioners kill man who fatally shoots 2 at church in Ft. Worth, Tx Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe facing 'man-made' starvation, UN expert warns Zimbabwe 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : GEMINI MAN Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : It Compromise Not, The Divine Truth I Share With You, Black Woman And Man!!! Black People Open Forum 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black man sues American Airlines for discrimination after he was removed from plane over dog allergy Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Al D Black People : Blood An African Man Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How a black man ‘outsmarted’ a neo-Nazi group and became their new leader Black People Doing Positive Things 1