Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

Black Boeing employee sues company after finding noose at desk, says 'my work life is degrading'

A black employee at Boeing who says that he has found a noose hanging near his desk, signs near his workspace saying "n-----" and urine covering his desk on separate occasions says that his work life remains "degrading" even after he complained to management, he told ABC News...

https://Black Boeing employee sues company after finding noose at desk, says 'my work life is degrading'/gma/black-boeing-employee-sues-company-finding-noose-desk-201629217--abc-news-topstories.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_05

SOO YOUN
ABC News

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Correction: Oberlin College-Racial Dispute story

Oberlin has long been a bastion of liberalism. During the 1830s, it became one of the first colleges to admit blacks and women, during the 1850s, it became a stop on the Underground Railroad...

Associated Press

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Why we shouldn't forget Chael Sonnen's racist legacy

While taking a look back at some of Sonnen’s racist lowlights, let’s intentionally leave out the often classy and respectful manner in which he spoke of white opponents like Michael Bisping and Brian Stann. Sonnen usually had little bad to say about such opponents and instead focused his ugly rhetoric on either black athletes and/or those hailing from the Global South, leaning on stereotypes and tropes of supposed intelligence, criminality and sophistication...

Elias Cepeda
Yahoo Sports Contributor
Yahoo Sports

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Correction: Oberlin College-Racial Dispute story

Oberlin has long been a bastion of liberalism. During the 1830s, it became one of the first colleges to admit blacks and women, during the 1850s, it became a stop on the Underground Railroad...

Associated Press

Oberlin Is Forced to Check Its Woke Privilege

Rich Lowry
National Review

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Harvard pulls Parkland grad's admission over racist comments

COLLIN BINKLEY
Associated Press

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: