Black People Politics : RACISM GROWING

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Racism will always be a part of the USA. The white population is larger, they make the laws. Blacks folks must decide on ownership. After 400 years of slavery nothing has changed. Blacks continue to to spend their money at white owned stores. Will the next 400 be the same all talk and no action. Racism cannot be changed by enacting laws. White folks can pretend that they are not racist but I am sure in the privacy of their own homes they say in private what they may be unwilling to say in public.

How many black hospitals and schools are there. There are members of the black community who have the financial means who can invest in their people. It seems that blacks not only in the USA but in the Caribbean and elsewhere just focus on owning a home, having a car or two and having a good job. Blacks need to focus on their own. Economic power for blacks is a must blacks must be willing to do things that help the black community.

Planned Parenthood place their clinics in the deprived black areas. We all know the history of Planned Parenthood. African Americans account for 13% of the population yet 36% of all abortions are performed on blacks. Until blacks in the USA begin to think in terms of economic freedom they will just be spinning top in mud. I have been on this site for the last 9 years and the same topics continue to be discussed and racism is always a hot topic. I know they are many people from the Caribbean who have emigrated to the USA to seek a better life struggling for years to get a "green card" but my desire was never to do that since I always felt that I could never live in a country where I have to become a second class citizen.

To be free is more than just having shackles removed from our feet. How long will blacks continue to suffer the indignity of a nation that has no interest in them is anyone's guess.
How soon we forget, or is it the ignorance of history that confuses some of us? Wealthy blacks did invest in themselves and in their own communities! Ever hear of Black Wallstreet, Rosewood, Durham, or St. Louis! Very prosperous black communities that whites destroyed?! I have finally figured it out! It's not ignorance or stupidity! It's plain ole fear! Blacks are afraid of whites and that is why some of us continue to do the same thing and expect a different result!

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
How soon we forget, or is it the ignorance of history that confuses some of us? Wealthy blacks did invest in themselves and in their own communities! Ever hear of Black Wallstreet, Rosewood, Durham, or St. Louis! Very prosperous black communities that whites destroyed?! I have finally figured it out! It's not ignorance or stupidity! It's plain ole fear! Blacks are afraid of whites and that is why some of us continue to do the same thing and expect a different result!

Our problem is we didn't shoot back. They were going to kill us anyways. So, take a few with us.

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Latest profile posts

Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.