sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Good points! However its 2014 when income inequality causes another economic meltdown perhaps again in 2016 perhaps it will create an environment for anti-income inequalities policies to become law. But meanwhile black people need to build our own as best and fast as we can.
And the ability to protect it! Remember Greenwood and Rosewood!!!

sekou kasimu

PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
And what happened to it?

Didn't pass a health care act, but he did pass the Social Security Act. HOWEVER.... FDR was adamant that domestic workers (your female ancestors) and farm workers/sharecroppers (your female AND male ancestors) were NOT to be included in Social Security. Their "inequality" continues to this day.... and the country hasn't fallen apart because of it.

Just like it didn't fall apart because of the inequality of slavery.

Race trumps everything in the eyes of white people.
Your very last sentence said it all! Now what is the solution? Please don't say a dialogue with whites! I am so tired of that old worn out refrain!!!

sekou kasimu

PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Race will NEVER become "less of a factor" to white voters and policy makers. It is not by accident that wherever you go in the world, whites are on top and the sons and daughters of Africa are on the bottom.
Quite the contrary! According to recent research, since the collapse of the Russian Empire, racism has become more prevalent, contrary to popular belief! Only naive, gullible Afrikans think otherwise.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

sekou kasimu

PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Obama might need a body double? :confused: What about our people? Obama has the Secret Service, and it would not do their international image any good, if the first "Black president got assassinated!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Obama might need a body double? :confused: What about our people? Obama has the Secret Service, and it would not do their international image any good, if the first "Black president got assassinated!

Now you've shifted your argument from concern about Mr. Obama to this, wow ... Sir, we've been under the gun for quite awhile now, in fact, we've lived and died by the gun more than practically any other group of people.

You started out with this:

And why do you think whites in this country brought 10 million new guns, after Obama's election, AK 47s/Ar 15s?
sekou kasimu, Yesterday at 7:38 PM

After I posted links to you about why I think whites in this country increased gun purchases, you come back with:

What about our people?

:facepalm: ... We really don't have time for this kind of ignorance, we really don't sekou kasimu

sekou kasimu

PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Now you've shifted your argument from concerned about Mr. Obama to this, wow ... Sir, we've been under the gun for quite awhile now, in fact, we've lived and died by the gun more than practically any other group of people.

You started out with this:

And why do you think whites in this country brought 10 million new guns, after Obama's election, AK 47s/Ar 15s?
sekou kasimu, Yesterday at 7:38 PM

After I posted links to you about why I think whites in this country increased gun purchases, you come back with:

What about our people?

:facepalm: ... We really don't have time for this kind of ignorance, we really don't sekou kasimu
Ignorance means a lack of knowledge, aka not knowing. What exactly are you referring to as ignorance? P.S. Why is every question I put to you an argument in your opinion?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Politics,

... Another fine example of racist politics and arbitrary law ...
:facepalm:

The Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Michigan's Affirmative Action Ban

AP

In a 6 to 2 decision, the Supreme Court has determined that the Michigan ban on affirmative action in college admissions is constitutional, reversing a decision against the ban by a federal appeals court.

Justice Kennedy penned the plurality opinion for the court, joined by Justices Alito and Chief Justice Roberts, arguing that neither the Constitution nor previous court precedent gives the courts the authority to overturn a voter-approved prohibition on race-conscious admissions policies. Justices Breyer, Scalia, and Thomas filed concurring opinions, while Sotomayor wrote the dissenting opinion. Justice Ginsburg joined in the dissent, while Justice Kagan was recused from the case and did not vote.

http://www.thewire.com/politics/2014/04/the-supreme-court-rules-in-favor-of-michigans-affirmative-action-ban/361038/

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly