Black People : Race and Destruction in Black and White

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

SpiritualONE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 20, 2003
I happen to watch "Bowling For Columbine" by Michael Moore and was surprised that Charleston Heston ADMIT that AmeriKKKKa has a lot of BLOOD on its hand. This is the most VIOLENT nation on earth! Not only do we export terrorism but we live in a country where terrorism was behind its formative elements.

FEAR of future retaliation from former slaves is what drives the NRA (National Rifle Association). Their former leader of the NRA admits it.

However, all these guns (along with dysfunctional families) are destroying the people who intended to use these weapons to protect themselves.

A sick nation in DENIAL can't save itself.

happy69

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 3, 2002
Yes, I have been privy to some of that science...and **** Gregory has been studying that stuff for a very very long time.

But, they haven't devised a plan to just get at us, yet... they get us, they get themselves....

Blacks were much more healthier why we grew much of our own foods and raised our own calfs, pigs, chicken for sustenance... in some places in the country Blacks are beginning to do this again...

We also should stop going to some White Doctors.

SpiritualONE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 20, 2003
Race and Destruction in Black and White

By TIM WISE

< < edited by Destee > >

It is against our Forum Rules to add property that belongs to others, without including their permission with their property.

Mr. Wise's property has been removed since his permission was not included with the content.

If you want to continue posting here, please adhere to our rules.

The doctrine of fair use allows for the use of copyrighted works without the owner's permission. It protects limited uses of copyrighted works from being an infringement.

The Copyright Act provides that the "fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use).

The purpose and character of the use of said article is for nonprofit educational purposes. Therefore NO LAW has been broken!

Source: 17 U.S.C. § 107. Courts decide fair use by weighing each factor individually and then determining which way the combination of factors tips.

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: